Public Speaking Success...For You!
Are you terrified by having to speak in public?
Do you want to be a truly dynamic speaker? Yes? Then congratulations, you've come to the right place...
Do you want to be able to:
- Represent your business in the most confident and compelling way possible?
- Reach your true potential in your chosen career, instead of staying in the background due to your nervousness about speaking up?
- Raise the profile of the not-for-profit organisations you support and even be part of the PR team that raises funds through public speaking and other presentations about the vital work the organisation does?
- Present the keynote address at a formal event including a graduation, an academic conference or an international seminar with a feeling of confidence that matches your status?
- Perform your best at an interview for that promotion you really want?
- Learn to be calm about the public speaking which is already a big - but fear-filled - part of your working life?
- Convince people to vote for you at the next local, state or federal elections?
Profile of people who are anxious or panicky about public speaking.
You probably did know that fear of public speaking is our number one fear. Maybe you don't know this. People who are beset with the troubling thoughts and feelings that make public speaking a nightmare usually have the following characteristics. You're likely to be:
- Someone who takes time with details . That means that you'll follow through on my program and succeed as everyone else has done. It can make you a bit of a perfectionist and although you're close to it, no one is perfect.
- Highly sensitive to your surroundings , including the people in your life. That makes you a caring person if you apply that sensitivity positively. It can make you a hypochondriac if you focus your sensitivity inwards.
- Creative in all aspects of your life. That includes the way you raise your children; speak to your neighbours; cook a meal; or analyse what you see on the evening news. You may be following a career in art, design, writing - including journalism, music, and acting. Your creativity may also have manifested in engineering, architecture, Law and teaching. And that's by no means the end of the list.
- Above average in intelligence . As you'll learn in my program you can use that intelligence to keep your anxiety going. Or...you can use it to eliminate its negative impact on your life.
- A loyal, loving and forgiving friend . Often because you've had to rely on friends and family to help you through some of your anxious moments, you appreciate your friends more than most. I've worked with people to help them through their anxiety issues and I've never found any of those clients to be mean-spirited or self-serving. Can't say the same about all my clients.