Its here at last - Minimotos4u brings you the only minimoto guide you will ever need!!
The Complete Guide to Understanding, Maintaining and Modifying your Minimoto/ Mini Dirtbike
"If you own a minimoto/mini dirtbike, then this ebook is a "must-have!" It completely covers everything you need to know about maintaining and modifying your 47 or 49cc Chinese air cooled minimotos/ mini dirtbikes"!
- Are you fed up with paying over the top repair bills?
- Are you looking for a ebook that explains exactly how your minimoto works and how to easily repair it?
- Do you want more speed from your minimoto?
- Are you frustrated with your minimoto or mini dirtbike not starting or running correctly?
If the answer to any of the above questions is Yes
then you need our Fantastic Minimoto Guide
With over 8 years experience and expertise in minimoto repair and racing, we felt it was time at Minimotos4u.com to produce a Comprehensive Guide on Understanding, Maintaining and Tuning your minimoto.
The guide is written in plain easy-to-understand English... with no confusing jargon or technical terms. So you don't have to be a mechanic or minimoto expert to read it, in fact you don't need to know anything about minimotos.
Designed specifically to save you loads of money in repair costs, containing fully detailed instructions and explanations with full colour photographs
we will show you:-
- Learn about the restrictions that the Chinese minimotos have , and how to overcome these to get full power from your minimoto
- Learn about rockets and how to fit them and why they are a must have.
- Learn how to strip the carburetor , change main jets, adjust the idle speed, fuel and air mixture and how to tune it to get the maximum performance out of your engine!
- Learn all about minimoto maintenance and safety
- Learn which are the most effective performance parts to make your minimoto fly and why!
- Exhaust systems that will make your minimoto fly, and why the standard system is a compromise
- The different minimoto engines.
- How to spot the difference between the 47 and 49cc engines
- Learn about gearing your minimoto for acceleration and top speed
- Learn about the minimoto clutch, its workings and performance clutches
- Learn how each high performance part works - and why it makes your pocket bike go faster.
- Learn about the minimoto ignition system in full colour
- Twin stage reeds, Do I need them?, we will show you why.
- How all the components of the engine work, each component in full colour with clear explanations of how it functions.