How to Combat Unsightly Acne and Rid Yourself of Embarrassing Blemishes Once and For All...
45 Jam-packed Chapters Overflowing With Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Acne But Were Too Embarrassed to Ask!
Do any of these situations describe you?
- Skin Care Products & Acne - You've tried every cosmetic and tanning lotions on the market, but your skin still breaks out!
- Your Diet & Acne - You love french fries and other greasy foods. But your skin breaks out.
- Acne & Shaving - You shave with a double-edged razor and you often have inflammation in areas afterwards.
- Hygiene & Your Skin - You shower every day and still have difficulty with unwanted blemishes popping up.
If you can relate to any of those situations, you've got an acne problem and it needs to be under control.
Knowledge is power. You must educate yourself about Acne. The Complete Guide to Acne Prevention, Treatment and Remedies discusses the causes, treatments and prevention strategies.
Once you are thoroughly educated about Acne you can begin the task of determining what type of Acne you have (yes, there is more than one) and what steps will work best for your individual situation. Why should you have The Complete Guide to Acne Prevention, Treatment and Remedies?
Did you know?
Acne affects millions of people all over the world. The statistical distribution of the condition, by age and gender is:
- About 12% of women between 22 and 45 years of age are affected by acne.
- Boys are more likely to have a severe form of the disease than teenage girls.
- About 3% of all men are affected during their adult life.
- The incidences of acne reduce sharply after the age of 45.
- 85% of adolescents and pre-adolescents are affected by acne.
- Women are more prone to acne during adulthood because of premenstrual hormonal changes as well as consistent use of cosmetics.
- The condition occurs on some children under 10 years of age.
Anyone can do it!
The good news is that we have the best source on the Internet for learning how to take control of the disease and The Complete Guide to Acne Prevention, Treatment and Remedies does just that!