How to Write and Market a Business Plan
"This Business Plan Manual realizes that preparing a business plan or fundraising is not something most business owners do often... so whether you plan to hire an outside advisor or do it yourself, this ebook can save you from doing it wrong, getting ripped off, or simply failing"
135 Page Business Plan Manual Teaches You Step-by-Step How To Create and Market A Business Plan That Attracts Investors, Bankers and Other Key People to Your Business and Successfully Raise Money
Studies over many decades have proven that a strong command of communication skills is directly linked to launching a new business, raising money, and even to sustaining the long-term success of a business.
To move your business ahead, your communication level must at least equal the average level of the people you are trying to attract. To excel, your communications must surpass those of your competitors.
Every day, people judge your business by what you say, how well you say it, and how often they hear it. Rightly or wrongly, they make assumptions about your intelligence, your education, your capabilities and more importantly your business. There's no better way to communicate and make an impression on the people you want to attract to your business than a solid, well articulated business plan.
Imagine yourself in front of a banker, venture capitalist, or angel investor. You have the floor. All eyes are on you. You're speaking with confidence and poise, always choosing precisely the right topic. This scene could be real using The Complete Business Plan Manual.
In The Complete Business Plan Manual, you'll receive infinitely more than just theoretical understanding-you'll gain practical, step-by-step instruction on how to...
- Select the right professionals and when to involve them
- Pitch your deal
- Package a business plan that compels investors to fund your plan in an incredibly crowded market
- Generate free publicity that attracts investors
- Effectively position your business plan against the competition in your market
- Craft an elevator pitch that captures an investor's interest in just 60 seconds
- Craft a "wowing" business plan that actually gets read
- Build a long-lasting relationship with potential investors (this is more important than you realize)
- Build a cohesive business case interwoven through all promotional and communication mediums