What if I told you that effective communication and presentation skills affect:
- Whether or not your peers respect you?
- Your ability to further your career?
- How people receive your information?
- How your patients perceive you?
Here's A Sneak Peak At What You'll Find
- The Importance of: Tone, Body Language, Eye Contact and Facial Expressions in delivering a clear message.
- Public Speaking Tips: Train Your Subconscious to Enjoy Public Speaking!
- How To Get Taken Seriously: Speaking With Confidence And Authority.
- Presentation “How to”: Planning, Powerpoint and Audience.
- On The Job Presentation Skills: The Difference Between Life And Death.
- Too Much To Remember? How To NOT Forget.
- Patient Presentation & Peer Presentations.
- Dealing With Antagonists.
- Is Your Handwriting Worse Than A Doctor’s?
- Making A Written Presentation.
- Formal Presentations: How Much Prep Is Too Much?
his guide is based on years of my own presentation and communication experiences. Making mistakes, learning what was successful, as well as talking to hundreds of nurses, doctors, and patients regarding the importance of presentation skills in nursing.
Effective Presentation and Communication Skills Are A Big Problem In The Nursing Industry. If You Want To Opt Out Of The Problem And Become Part Of The Solution, Then Get This Guide Right Now.