"The Model Train Experts Laughed When I Joined The Club, But When They Saw My Model Railroad Layout..."
You're About To Discover:
- How to easily repair, maintain and correctly care for your model railroad.
- How to get started the right way, the first time! (Save money, know the questions to ask and specifically what you do and don't need)
- How to make your own layouts, scenery, mountains, model people, lakes, smoke and more!
- How to save up to 60% on your new model trains and accessories!
You'll Soon Discover:
- What to look for when choosing a locomotive- avoid the costly and frustrating mistakes by getting this very important decision right, first time!
- What a normal model train layout includes, what different scale and abbreviations mean and which scale (size) is right for your individual situation!
- How to quickly and easily get started in model trains (it truly is easier than you'd think!)
- How a locomotive runs and why yours needs lots of the right type of wheel to run well!
- How to quickly and easily repair minor problems yourself... save money and time!
- How to make your "ready to run" cars in a kit look more realistic with simple tweaking!
- Exactly what to consider when buying a power pack... get it tight to avoid frustration and expense later on!
- How to build your layout... step by step instructions from the rough drawings through to completion! (Detailed instructions both for the complete novice and expert)
- The only type of diesel locomotive you should ever invest in!
- The type of tire to avoid at ALL costs! They sound great but 9 times out of 10 they don't work properly when you get them home!
- How to pick the right train layout for your child or for you if you are just staring out in Model Trains...(the right layout will be loads of fun for years to come!)
- A detailed easy to understand table demystifies all the most popular scales, gauges, boxcar length and more, and how they relate to "real" trains and what all the jargon means!
- What to look for when looking for cars- why a "hands on" inspection is best and exactly what to do to test them and how to select a winner!
- Answers to those tough questions you've been struggling with!
- Why even a beginner can do "advanced" things like make your own trees, roads, smoke, mountains and streams! (that's right, you don't need to be a model train guru or spend much money)
- Easy, simple ways to clean and care for your model train layout...without spending much money or damaging your model! (and how to easily keep trees and other scenery free from dust and cobwebs!
- The 7 Steps to doing your own LDE project....how to find and model a "real life" full size railroad!
- How to easily do advanced things like crossings gates!
- How to "try" before you buy your locomotive and exactly what to test for BEFORE you spend a cent!