Grow your God-given idea for a business in to a profitable company!
Fellow Christian, even though you know the power of Jesus Christ, sometimes due to circumstances, lack of resources, or unsupportive people you may question God’s ability to grow your business idea into a profitable company. You may have even started your business, but due to opposition or unexpected situations, become discouraged about its future.
This ebook will motivate you to let go of the world’s definition of success and discover the truth of God’s promises for prosperity and fulfillment when your faith and actions are directly linked to the building of His kingdom. God is not separate from your professional endeavors and He wants to see you happy and successful in a thriving career!
You are about to discover…
- …the pros and cons of being an employee verses an entrepreneur and common fears encountered in the initial stages of starting a business.
- …how to apply tangible planning to your entrepreneurial vision.
- …that many prosperous business owners started with a lack of resources education and/or experience.
- …the concept of God’s favor and what that means to the you as a business owner.
- …what to look for from God when expecting a sign to pursue business ownership.
- …practical application of God’s word toward friends, family, customers and business connections that directly or indirectly mean you harm.
- …the benefit of doing things that challenge/scare you in an effort to build strong faith muscles.
- …internal issues that may be hindering your faith walk and how to combat these issues with God’s promises.
- …the power of positive/negative thoughts and their relationship to faith, speech, action, failure and success.
- …a practical illustration of the Armor of God as it relates to the spiritual battles fought in business ownership.
- …how God uses business and personal circumstances to transform you from the inside out.
- …the benefits of entrepreneurs aligning themselves with like-minded supporters.
- …the importance of knowing your industry, technology, and business practices.
- …the Christian entrepreneur’s giving responsibility and why sewing seeds is imperative to reaping a profitable harvest.
- …typical time management mistakes and how to avoid them.
- …God’s expectation for you to match your faith with action toward reaching your pre-ordained destiny.
- …several business concepts such as bartering, certification acquisition, business plan, marketing strategy and financial reporting.