Here's A Hint: "Do It Yourself" Does Not Have To Mean Do It Alone.
In my Ebook, I teach you . . .
- What to say . . . and what NOT to say . . . to insurance company representatives.
- But that's not all. I'll also teach you . . .
- How to calculate a fair settlement amount.
- Who has to pay for your damaged car, how much they have to pay and how you make them pay it.
- When to present your claim. You don't want to do it too soon, but you can't wait too long, either.
- The 6 questions to ask yourself before you finally decide whether to settle your own car accident claim. You can settle most claims yourself. But sometimes you need a lawyer. You have to know the difference.
- How to document and present your claim for the best results. It helps to have forms to follow and examples, and I provide them.
- The critical differences between fault and no-fault injury claim systems - and which states have which system. It's really not that complicated.
- The legal defenses the "Bad Guys" (that's what I call the insurance company you are dealing with) might raise to try to defeat your claim . . . and how to shoot them down.
- The 15 most common arguments the Bad Guys may use to try to reduce the amount they have to pay for your injury claim . . . and how to easily counter them.
- The 8 Phases that every car accident claim goes through, and exactly what you have to do in each Phase.
- How to prepare and present your case to win in small claims court.
- When to use arbitration or mediation as an alternative to court.
And, you can get the information you need for less than the cost of dinner and a movie!