"...92% of Dogs Will Experience A Life-Threatening Emergency During Their Lifetime"
Don't Risk It! - Easily Learn The First Aid Secrets That Will SAVE YOUR DOG'S LIFE...
Make Sure That YOUR Dog Is Not One Of The Unfortunate Ones Whose Owner Didn't Know How To Help Them In Emergencies Or How To Identify The Early Signs Of Illness
Ask yourself these questions:
- Would YOU know what to do if your dog was suffering from shock?
- Would YOU know what to do if your dog was bleeding?
- Would YOU know what to do if your dog was suffering from heatstroke?
- Would YOU know what to do if your dog was bitten?
- Would YOU know what to do if your dog was choking?
- Would YOU know what to do if your dog's leg was broken?
- And in all of the above would YOU know what NOT TO DO?
In "Canine-911!" You Will Discover:
- How to deal with fractures and broken bones
- The food items you should never, ever feed your dog, that can cause sickness at best and death at worst
- What to do if your dog stops breathing, if your dog is choking or their heart stops (this one piece of information alone can save the life of your dog)
- The perfect body temperature, heart beat and respiration ranges for your dog and how to check them. (With this information you can spot illness or trauma while there's still time to prevent your dog's death)
- The common household and garden plants that are DEADLY to your dog
- The two extremes of temperature, heatstroke and hypothermia. (How you should immediately respond - and what you SHOULDN'T do).
- How to treat your dog for shock - (Shock is the cause of most deaths following an accident - discover exactly what to do to ensure that your pet survives)
- What to do if your dog is poisoned (What you need to do- and the WORST thing you can do).
- Which common canine condition is the cause of many stress, aggression and behavioral problems - (how to recognise it and the simple way to cure it)
- The common viruses that will kill your dog and what you can do to prevent them
- The 3 most common reasons for visiting your veterinarian - how you can diagnose these ailments and treat them easily at home (this alone will save you $$$)
- Bleeding wounds (How to stop bleeding fast and effectively)