LEARN THESE SIMPLE STEPS and TECHNIQUES to DESIGN YOUR OWN WEDDING FLOWERS
Discover now - how you can very easily make your own wedding flowers and have them look professionally done ... down to the smallest detail
If you would like to ....
- design your own wedding flowers so they look professionally done
- cut your wedding flower costs in half or more
- give your wedding your own personal touch and make it one to remember
- create your wedding flowers exactly how you have a picture of them in your mind (without having to trust someone else's interpretation of your idea)
- choose the exact flowers you want so you know you'll get the colors you want
- help out family and friends on their special occasions
- work together with weding planners to design flowers for other brides to earn extra income
- make up other flower creations for other occasions in your life such as special birthdays, anniversaries, graduations, etc.
then you have come to the right place.
If you're looking for the beginner's guide for designing your own wedding flowers you will need...
- Pictures to help explain the steps - You can see picture by picture exactly how to put together each type of bouquet or corsage step by step
- Clearly laid out, detailed, step by step directions - You will fully understand how to perform each step you need to make
- No prior experience - Anyone can arrange flowers when shown how to do it. Even if you've never arranged flowers in a vase before, you'll be able to arrange basic projects the day you finish reading this ebook.
- Very affordable price - Since a lady's corsage and a boutonniere from the florist costs just as much, if not more than this ebook, The Beginner's Guide pays for itself many times over through the savings of the first bouquet you design
- Twelve types of bouquets - You will be able to arrange almost any basic bouquet style
- Insider's tips for a classy, professional bouquet - You will learn the tips and finishing touches that turn an average and plain looking bouquet into a stunning one
- Variations of the bridal bouqet that are suitable for bridesmaids - You will be able to create bouquets for your bridesmaids that will mirror or compliment your own bouquet
- Description of the tools needed to get the job done right - You will know exactly what you will need - to do an outstanding job
- Lessons for flowers in hair - You will be able to design floral hair combs and wreaths for either your flower girls or bridesmaids to add that extra touch
- Wiring technqiues - You will be able to wire delicate flowers and foliage so that you can get them to lie at the right angle and stay where you want them
- Directions for corsages and boutonnieres - You will be able to create coordinating corsages and boutonnieres for the special people at your wedding
- Bows for wedding flowers - You will be able to create bows to soften and finish off corsages, bouquets, boutonnieres and arrangements
- Flower and foliage preparation - You will be able to prepare your flowers and foliage for the arrangements so they will be able to stand up and look their best for the entire event.