Learn How to Avoid the Deadly Mistakes Most Bearded Dragon Owners Make That Shortens the Life of their Bearded Dragon and Makes them More Difficult to Handle
This guide was written so you can understand everything even if you've never been around a reptile before in your life.
In Just A Few Moments You Will Learn...
- How to Make Sure a Bearded Dragon is Eating Enough Food - Underfeeding bearded dragons will not only stunt their growth, but it can also make them more aggressive.
- How to Properly Setup a Bearded Dragon's Habitat - An improper habitat setup is not only dangerous for your bearded dragon, but it also makes them more tense and stressed.
- 6 Places You Can Get Bearded Dragons - You can even get free bearded dragons at some of these sources.
- What Gender Bearded Dragon You Should Get - There are differences between male and female bearded dragons and this decision may affect your setup.
- What Age Bearded Dragon You Should Get - See if it's better for you to get an adult or juvenile bearded dragon (both have their pros and cons).
- Whether You Should Get More than One Bearded Dragon - Learn what you need and what you should expect if you get more than one beardie.
- 13 Signs of an Unhealthy Bearded Dragon - If you see a bearded dragon with any of these 13 signs, you should know something's wrong.
- 10 Signs of a Healthy Bearded Dragon - Any bearded dragon that doesn't meet these 10 requirements should not be purchased.
- 4 Deadly Mistakes Many First Time Owners Make - Be sure never to make any of these mistakes as they can result in your bearded dragon's death within 24-72 hours.
- The Complete Checklist of Everything Your Bearded Dragon's Tank Needs - Many owners lack a few crucial items that bearded dragon's need to say healthy and stress free.
- How to Approach a New Bearded Dragon - New bearded dragons are not used to you, so you need to approach them carefully so they don't develop a negative association with your presence.
- What to Do When You Get Home with A New Bearded Dragon - This will make getting him/her into their cage stress free a very easy process.
- Where to Place Your Bearded Dragon's Cage - Putting your bearded dragon's cage in the wrong locations can stress it out and make him/her very sick.
- How to Read Your Bearded Dragon's Body Language - This will allow you to know your bearded dragon's mood and what he/she is thinking.
- How to Make Your Bearded Dragon Feel Comfortable - Learn the exact temperature and humidity levels to keep your bearded dragon healthy and comfortable.
- A List of the Only Substrates You Should Use - Many bearded dragon owners don't realize the substrate they're using is dangerous and can shorten the life of their bearded dragon.
- All the Top Recommended Bearded Dragon Products You Should Get - See a list of the best bearded dragon brands, products, and accessories. These are the best rated products for bearded dragons by other owners and breeders.
- A Complete Bearded Dragon Schedule - Know when to feed, bathe, clean, and do everything else your bearded dragon requires.
- The Complete List of Safe Plants and Vegetables - See the nutrition values and how to prepare all the plants and vegetables that bearded dragons love eating.
- The Complete List of Safe Insects - Get the full list of safe insects to feed your bearded dragon.
- The Complete List of Safe Fruit - Discover which fruits bearded dragons love and how often to feed them certain types of fruit.
- A List of the Most Common Health Issues in Bearded Dragons - Learn about the most common bearded dragon health issues, how to recognize symptoms, and when you need to take your bearded dragon to the vet.
- Dangerous Foods to Avoid - Learn everything you should avoid feeding your bearded dragon. This list of plants, vegetables, fruit, and insects can kill healthy bearded dragons.
- How to Bathe Your Bearded Dragon - Discover the step-by-step process you should use when bathing your bearded dragon.
- How to Incubate Bearded Dragon Eggs - See incubator plans and learn what you need to do to hatch a healthy clutch of bearded dragon eggs.
- How to Breed Bearded Dragons - Learn how to tell when they are ready to be bred and what you need to do before breeding.