imagine if you could build a passive income portfolio that pays you while you sleep and let's you live the lifestyle you've always wanted.
The following are the tangible results and deliverables you will receive:
- The Decision-Making Process of Incorporation
- The Seven Capital-Raising Tactics
- The Doubling Your Money in a Single Bank Transaction Process (aka net interest margin trade, commercial interest arbitrage)-"Wall Street's most powerful investing strategy system"
- The 7.20 Percent Annualized Return Process (a behind-the-scenes look at Warren Buffett's Bank of America and Goldman Sachs preferred shares trade)
Well, let me prove to you once and for all that this system works. . . take a look inside my actual trading accounts.
Module 1 The capital
- Foreword about how the system came to be.
- The seven ways of raising investment capital.
- Risk descriptions and investing classifications.
- Reading guidelines and explanations for better understanding.
- The difference between building wealth and being rich.
Module 2 The corporation
- Which corporate structure to choose from.
- How to create your own corporation.
- The tax efficient way of investing via a separate legal entity.
- The difference between the Limited Liability Company and the C & S type Corporations.
- The importance of protecting the corporate veil.
Module 3 Commercial Arbitrage
- How to create a commercial certificate of deposit.
- How to take a commercial loan.
- How to double your money in one unique transaction.
- Demonstrates how banks actually make money, and how you can do it as well.
- What really is commercial arbitrage "net interest margin investing".
- Includes interactive and highly customizable. spreadsheet with a investing profit calculator.
- Shows you step-by step how to execute the same trade Warren Buffett did to Bank of America, and Goldman Sachs.
- Reveals Wall Street's biggest secret: the difference between computing and amortizing interest rates
Module 4 Income Portfolio
- How to make your money work for you.
- The Rule of 72.
- The rules of trading: when to buy and when to sell.
- Includes a list of ten personal favorite investing instruments and resources.
- Includes a highly customizable dividend coverage calculator.
- Shows you correct asset allocation (ETFs, CEFs, Single Equities, and Bonds).
- Includes the Arbitrageur's proprietary equation that tests equity statistics to predict their future performance.
- Explains social lending best practices, also called peer-to-peer lending (P2P).
- Teaches you how to trade like a professional by using the "our golden rules" of margin brokerage accounts.
- Shows you the importance of investing for income (interests, dividends, royalties and distributions), without speculation.
- Tells you what Jesse Lauriston, "famous stock operator," thought about the Dow, S&P500, and dollar cost averaging.
- Teaches you what it really means to be diversified, "internal vs. external diversification," shows you the right allocation guidelines.
- Arbitrage investing fundamentals and technical analysis; explains you the technical aspects of moving averages and market volumes, plus the fundamental importance of free cash flow and net asset value.