A 30-Minute Workout That is Simple to Follow, But Don't Interpret That to Mean That it's Easy. Remember, the Only Way to Get a Changed Result is to Change the Behavior!
If you just give me a few more minutes of your time, I'll go over in a little more detail on what steps YOU can take to correct these mistakes and transform your body so much you'll even get strange looks from your dog.
Let's be truly honest. We might tell ourselves that we want to eat better and exercise for health reasons but in the end, we want to look good and feel good! In order to accomplish this, you need to:
- Make the workout intense
- Cut your workout to just 30 minutes
- Simplify your meals by eating the right foods just twice a day
- Make variations to your bodyweight exercises every 4-6 weeks in order to avoid extended progress plateaus
- Create that intense workout by just using bodyweight exercises
You Could Put this all Together Yourself if you Have the Time. But I Can Make it Easy for You.
The workout that you'll get every month will tell you exactly what exercises to do, what days to do them, and a description with pictures of each of the exercises that you need to do.
The 30-Minute Workout Will:
- Will burn fat QUICKLY so that you don't lose motivation and give up like you have in the past
- Will spell out exactly what exercise to do, how to do them, and give you VIDEO clips of each exercise to make sure you've got the form perfect
- Allows you to do these workouts in the privacy of your own home with a stability ball being the only exercise equipment needed so that you don't have to feel self-conscious about working out in a gym
- Only requires that you set aside 30 minutes a day, 3 times a week. So no matter how busy your schedule, you only need 90 minutes a week to get these done!
- Not have you doing the same thing over and over again, day after day, week after week. There are different workouts within the monthly workouts and then the workouts change month to month so that you'll never get bored
- Is INCREDIBLY affordable, and will save you HUNDREDS of dollars for what you would pay for a gym membership and hiring a personal trainer, which leads to..
From month to month, the workouts will vary. Sometimes it will be geared towards a beginner, sometimes geared towards someone more advanced.