This book provides you with practical, proven strategies for transforming your Organization into one which is truly customer focused.
It explores how to enable your employees to deliver exceptional service, retain customers, earn your customers trust, loyalty and advocacy.
We give you the facts on why customer focus is a winning business strategy and you can apply the detailed instructions in this ebook to transform your organization!
This 81/2 by 11 200 page e-book has detailed content, forms and planning tools to help to get the job done.
Here are some of the things this e-book will enable you to do:
- Define and articulate a vision of what customer focus means in your organization
- Examine the financial advantages possible when implementing a customer focus strategy
- Craft a business case for your customer focus strategy
- Explore the impact customer expectations has on your business and learn what it takes to wow customers into becoming loyal
- Apply the fully detailed approaches and techniques for listening to the voice of the customer and use this information to create customer value
- Map the journey of the customer through your organization to identify and implement changes which will have a significant impact on your customers' perceptions of your business
- Develop customer-focused service values and standards and reinforce these throughout your organization
- Build internal service cooperation and partnering which will ensure that all your employees strive to make every customer experience positive
- Explore the leadership skills managers and supervisors must use in order tocreate and sustaina customer-focused environment
- Identify the training your staff will need in order to become customer focused
- Use pro-active service recovery to create customer loyalty
- Determine what to measure in order to sustain a customer-focused environment
- Consider the impact your current systems, policies and procedures have on your employees' ability to focus on the customer and determine what is required to aligh these to meet customer expectations
- Build and embed a customer focus strategy that works