"Don't Miss Out The Opportunity To Learn The Secrets From A Professional How You Can Test Electronic Components And Perform Electronic Repair In Less Than 7 Days-Guaranteed. Even If You Are A Complete Newbie!"
The Good News Is Once You Have Completed Reading My eBook And Start Practicing From The Information, I Can Guarantee You Will Be Far Better Than A Degree Holder!
Ask Yourself These Questions Do I Know What Is....
- Voltage regulator IC and how to test it on board with power "On"?
- Variable Resistor and How To Know If It Is Good Or Bad?
- The meaning of The Part Number Printed On The Body of Diode, Zener Diode, Bridge Rectifier, Transistor, SCR, TRIAC, Relay, Optoisolator, Crystal and etc?
- The Most Accurate Way To Test The Electronic Components Mentioned Above?
- Safety In Troubleshooting Electronic Equipment?
- Resistor and How To Calculate The Four And Five Color Bands Resistor?
- Open Circuit Or High Ohm In Resistor?
- Continuity and How To Check Current And Resistance ?
- Cold Ground And Hot Ground?
- Capacitor coding and How to Easily Calculate The Capacitance Value?
- Capacitor and The Right Way To Discharge It?
- Capacitor Breakdown When Under Full Load And The Secret Way To Accurately Test It?
- Analogue and Digital Multimeter and How To Use Them Like A Professional?
- AC and DC voltage and How To Test It?
If You Can't Answered Even Just Few Of The Above Questions, I Guess You Will Have Problems In Troubleshooting And Repairing Electronic Equipment!
Here Is What You Get From The Testing Electronic Components eBook:
- You Will Learn How to Use Analogue and Digital Multimeters to Perform Voltage, Current, Resistance and Continuity Testing.
- How to use your Analogue And Digital Meter to Test Electronic Components
- Easy To Follow Step By Step Instructions. So Simple, Anyone Can Follow Along. (167 pages)!
- Cover the electronic components like Fuse, Resistor, Capacitor (non-polar and electrolytic), LED, Diode, Schottky Diode, Zener Diode, Bridge Rectifier, Coils/Inductor, Crystal, Switches, Transformer (Linear and Switch Mode), Voltage Regulator IC, Bipolar Transistor, Field Effect Transistor (FET), Darlington Transistor, Horizontal Output Transistor, Optoisolator IC, Relay, Silicon Controlled Rectifier (SCR) and Triac.
- Complete Full Colour Photos (about 190 + photos) To Go Along With The Instructions. This Removes All The Guesswork!
It covers everything you need to know about getting started in measuring electronic components ... as soon as TODAY! provided you have the Multimeter and Electronic Components with you!
- What type of contact cleaner i use to service variable resistors
- How you can easily read and calculate the resistor and capacitor coding
- How to read zener diodes and transistors part number
- Find out which meter i use to test capacitor that breakdown when under load
- Discover the right way to discharge capacitors