eBook Title: Teenage Parenting 101
"The Simple But Amazing Method For Raising Teenage Kids -- And Living To Tell About It!"
Raising your teen doesn't have to be an ordeal (for either of you). Learn how you can enjoy a calm, peaceful, and fulfilling relationship with your teen.
... Just Some Of What You'll Learn In Teenage Parenting
Here's just a little taste of what's inside this ebook (which you can be reading in less than 2 minutes from now if you want)...
- Facing peer pressure. Despite what your teens say, they need your help with peer pressure. You can help -- if you just know how (hint: it has nothing to do with "just say no").
- The secrets of getting cooperation. Just like a combination lock, if you know the right numbers to press, you can get your teen to do their homework, dress respectably, pick up their room, and even get a job! In these pages, you get the combination!
- How to deal with the big worries: how to "sin-proof" your teen against the deadly forces of alcohol, smoking, drugs, and sex.
- Communicating across the chasm. Simple ways you can bridge the age gap, communicate with your teen, and help them to be independent without being delinquent.
- Rebels without a clue... it's wired into teens to rebel. But they often don't even know why. How you can cope.
- The guaranteed way to keep track of your teen. Want to know who they're with and what they're doing? Do this, and you will always know.
- Dealing with death. It's often in the teen years that we face the hardest of truths: people we love die. Learn to help your child get through this very difficult time.
- When hobbies become obsessions. When is it time to be alarmed by your teen's obsession with computers, video games, the Internet, or even TV and books? Learn the answer before it becomes a problem you can't overcome!
- Young love and how to deal with it. When "young love" strikes, it's often in the form of "young lust". How you can save your teen and yourself a lot of heartache.
- The special challenges of Single Parents. The only thing harder than raising a teen with your spouse's help...is doing it alone. These tips will help.
- The teenage "identity crisis" - why it happens, and what you can do about it.
- Sibling sanity. Siblings (brothers and sisters) can make the teen years even more complicated. You get a road map to help you navigate this rough and rocky road.
- The Devastation of Divorce - how to behave, what to say, and what to do when helping a teen understand your divorce. How to help your teen through the divorce -- and helping them avoid drugs, alcohol, and "bad influences" during this vulnerable time.
Buy this ebook here.