If you really want to teach baseball techniques to your kids or other youngsters but you are quite hesitant because you think you don’t have the background or knowledge please review the information below and think again.
It’s simple to leverage my own experience with over a decade of wisdom and knowledge in the “Teaching Baseball by Numbers” product that was passed on to me from some of the greatest baseball players I know.
I took and refined the information even more through my obsession of mastering the baseball game, testing each and every hitting theory out, along with analyzing frame-by-frame video slow motion replay of all the baseball greats which I am able to pass on to you in just a fraction of the time it took me to learn it and master the baseball game!
By reading this amazing ebook, you can teach your kids/students:
- Make corrections game by game, at bat by at bat, pitch by pitch
- The Way to improve any specific area of their game
- Tips to help you catch up to the speed of the game
- How to silence your “inner critic” forever. If there’s 1 thing holding them back from playing good baseball today, this is it.
- How to play to your true potential
- How fingertips can help the game
This highly effective program is based on sound techniques and science which virtually guarantees results where it matters most – on the ball-field. And if you’re like me, you wish something that actually works, without the hype and false claims.
This e-book can be used individually by the player, parent or coach. The strategies are taught in a way that helps the player to easily take the information and apply it on them self, as well as the coach or parent to be able to take the information in the product and apply it to their son or player on their team.