Bursting with ideas, this e-book — over 200 pages in length — will quickly help you create an exciting time of sharing God's love and provision with your child. The e-book is designed by Dr. Ron Rhodes, a leading and well-known Christian leader.
The down-to-earth illustrations included in the e-book will give you a solid base for helping your child understand a variety of important issues — including our sinful nature, the Gospel message, salvation, humility, honesty, kindness, generosity, angels, handling peers, handling failure, handling emotions, and even such things as humanism, evolution, money, and God's instructions on sex.
- Teach your child how to think "Christianly."
- Build a Christian worldview in your child.
- Help your child learn Christian virtues at an early age.
- Learn to use tried and tested teaching methods — using word pictures — to help your child clearly understand Christian teachings.
- Teach your child how to discern what is true spiritually, and what is not true.
- Protect your child from false and damaging religious beliefs (like cults, humanism, and evolution).