The Talking Piano Chord Chart!
"The World's Most Helpful Piano Chord Chart"
The Learning Is Almost Automatic!
7 Overwhelming Reasons You Should Own This Talking Chord Chart Now!
- You can download it right now -- even if it's 3 in the morning! No waiting.
- It's short! Just 8 full-color sheets with photos of 12 chords on each sheet. 96 chords total. Nothing to read -- just the chord photos and me playing the chords and talking. No boring lectures or any of that. It's short and right to the point!
- I hold your hand and talk you through every single chord -- all 96 of them. You'll hear me play each chord, explain each chord, and even show you how to invert and arpeggiate chords. (Are there only 96 chords? No -- there are many more, and maybe someday I'll make another talking chord chart with more advanced chords. But with these 96 chords you can play literally 99% of all the songs in the world!)
- There's nothing like it anywhere in the world!
- You'll hear every single chord played, so you'll be training your ear to hear different chord types!
- It's cheap! It's not $100. or $75. or even $50. Take a look at the price! It's only 39 bucks! And no shipping, since it's in an ebook format that you download. So thirty nine bucks is the total price -- the price of an oil change or half a tank of gas. And the chord chart never wears out -- you own it forever. And ever. And ever. And ever. And ever.......
- You'll learn all the major, minor, diminished, augmented, 6th, minor 6th, 7th, and major 7th chords! 96 chords in all!
Chords Are The Key To Excitement!
People who play only by reading the written music are at a huge disadvantage when it comes to creating a fuller sound on the songs they play. And while it's great to be able to read music -- and I recommend it -- you are "tied to the written music". You're limited to what someone else wrote. It's like having one hand tied behind your back -- you are severely limited by the notes printed on the sheet music.
By breaking free of that limitation and plugging chords into the equation, you create a synthesis that is many times more powerful than just playing by reading notes alone!
Now you are free to add fillers and runs and riffs and more colorful chords to your songs.
So whatever you do, learn chords! And this "Talking Chord Chart" is exactly the way to learn chords in a hurry!