How To Detect the 4 Stages of Alcoholism AND Take Control Once and For All!
Learning about alcohol abuse has never been easier. "Take Control of Alcohol" is just what you need to educate yourself about alcohol. It is written in language that is simple to understand.
Before you can help someone to recovery, you need to understand exactly what alcohol abuse is, where it comes from and why the afflicted party has it. Learning this information is the first step in being able to lead your loved one along that road to recovery.
Did you know that:
- Alcoholism is cancerous by itself and causes cancer of various body organs?
- 40% of alcoholics in the U.S. are women?
- High alcohol content in the body reduces immune system ability to fight off diseases?
- Beer does not have a lower intoxication effect than wine or spirits?
- Women encounter higher health risks due to alcoholism than men?
Everyone is at risk for alcoholism. It touches men, women, teens and the elderly. Without help it is very difficult to stop drinking. The biggest problem is denial. Many people will look at a list of symptoms, shrug their shoulders and tell themselves, "Well, that's not me. . . I don't have a drink until after 5:00 p.m.).