"Unlock All the Powerful Features of Your iPad with Step-by-Step, Beginner-Friendly Video Lessons that Will Turn You into a Tablet Pro in Just 10 Minutes a Day – Guaranteed!"
There’s so much you can do with an iPad:
- Watch movies: All in crystal-clear, premium quality. Take your favorite flicks with you wherever you go!
- Browse the web: Check stocks, join discussions, post on Facebook and Twitter. All the interactive features you get from your desktop PC or laptop are all available on the slim, super-fast iPad.
- Check and send email: No more waiting till you get back home or back to the office to send those important messages.
- Boost your productivity – Stay on track with reminders, appointment calendars, notifications and more...
- Listen to music – Create and share your own interactive playlist, so your favorite tunes are always “on tap”.
In fact, Apple purposefully doesn’t include a user manual in the box with the iPad. Their thinking is that it should be simple and straightforward enough to use without one.
And while that’s a great marketing gimmick – not everyone is a “gadget geek”.
In just 10 minutes a day, you’ll learn how to:
- Listen to or stream music to your stereo! You can listen to music through your iPad and create your own custom playlist with all your favorite songs – or you can connect it to your stereo and enjoy crystal-clear sound and clarity! It’s so easy once you see how it’s done!
- Use apps for entertainment and productivity! Play games (by yourself or with friends!), discover productivity and appointment apps – even set up your iPad to be a custom alarm clock! There are thousands of apps – and these videos will show you how to find the ones that are perfect for you – whatever your needs!
- Browse the web and visit all your favorite sites – You can use your iPad like a laptop that fits in your hand! It’s easy to read the news online, check sports scores, get the weather forecast, trade stocks or any activity you normally do on your PC.
- Participate on Facebook and Twitter – Just getting into this whole “social networking thing”? The iPad makes it easy to connect to friends and family through popular sites like Twitter and Facebook.
- Send and receive emails instantly – These videos show you how to set up an email program, import contacts and messages, and synchronize your iPad and your computer so you never miss a single message!
- Connect to the web from anywhere – With Wi-fi, you can use your iPad to browse the web, watch movies, download important files or check and send emails from anywhere with a Wi-fi connection.
- Customize your iPad in a way that’s uniquely YOU! Change the sounds and theme, enlarge the font or even make your iPad speak to you. You’ll be amazed at all of the features at your fingertips!
- Read, download and share books – Your iPad is also a fully-functional eReader! Learn how to download and lend books to others through the iBookstore app and turn your iPad into a virtual library.