"Sled dragging is a great tool for building your work capacity, improving your recovery between heavy training sessions and building serious levels of total body strength!"
This ebook will help you attain all of your training goals!
- Are you looking for ways to improve explosive strength?
- Are you looking for ways to increase upper body stability?
- Are you looking for ways to improve leaping ability?
- Are you looking for ways to enhance your grip strength?
- Are you looking for ways to train triple extension?
THEN THIS EBOOK IS FOR YOU!
There is no excuse for being out-conditioned!
Here's just a small sample of what you'll discover when you claim your copy of The Ultimate Sled Dragging Manual:
- See how to incorporate plates, sandbags, and bands into your sled training in order to replicate game time forces under controlled conditions.
- Not all sport movements are linear! See how to be creative with rotational movements as well as explosive upper body and lower body movements using the resistance of the sled.
- Each lift in the exercise index is accompanied with an exercise legend that will explain the purpose for the movement, the set-up, performance steps, and coaching cues to ensure that you and your athletes get the most out of your training time while being able to execute the movements safely.
- Learn scores of exercises broken down by category in a simple sequential format: Backward Dragging, Forward Dragging, Explosive Starts, Pulls While Carrying, Pulls loaded externally ... IT'S ENDLESS!
- Who says Olympic lifting is the only way to train for explosiveness? See how the Diesel Crew trains for explosiveness using innovative attachments connected to the sled!
- Who says GRIP TRAINING has to take place with the feet planted as you pull an object from the ground? See how the Diesel Crew does it using standard grip strength implements connected to the versatile sled.