When I researched vegetarianism, I was so shocked at the health risks associated with eating meat, that I decided to put together this Ebook so that I could spread the word around and hopefully persuade others to take a serious look.
This is not some flimsy report or fluffy pamphlet that will leave you with more questions than you had to start.
"Switch to a Vegetarian Lifestyle" is literally crammed with facts, pertinent information, guidelines, and meal suggestions that you and your family can actually use to make the switch from a sluggish diet of toxic meats and other unhealthy (so called) foods to clean, wholesome, and energetic living with vegetarian foods that nourish your body instead of running it down.
Here are just some of the many things you will learn from this ebook
- How the human diet has evolved
- How meat appeared on the menu
- The risks to your health including heart disease and cancer
- The types of vegetarian and what they eat and don't eat
- Recipes to help you get started
- The dangers from dairy products
- The shocking way our meat is produced
- What else you are eating when you eat meat
- How to start making the switch to a vegetarian diet
- How vegetarianism can help you lose weight