Decipher the Headlines and Beat the "Bailouts"
Table of Contents:
About the Author
The State of USA Government Financials - An Overview
What Factors Led to the Current Situation?
United States Government Debt
- Possible Risks to US Dollar
- The Beginning of Federal Debts
- Categorization of Public Debts
- Foreign Ownership
- The Uses of U.S. Government Debt
The Economy of the United States
- Economic History
- State of the American Economy
Main Features of the American Economy
- Segments of the Economy
- Components of the Economy
- Corporatization of Business
- Regulation by Economic Means
- Skilled Manpower
- Progressive Legislature and Judiciary
- Components of American Trade
- Public debt
- Abundance of Natural Wealth
- Trade Deficit
- The Role of Government
- Government Policy
Is US Debt Destroying the World Economy?
- Critical Appraisal
- The Start of the 2008 Crisis
- The American Economy and the World Economy
Economic Events that Affected the Economy
Economic and Human Cost of the Iraq War
The Economics of the Iraq War
What the $700B Bailout may mean to You
- Possible Effects on Taxpayers
- What is in the Package?
- What Will Happen If the Bailout Fails?
Is Your Money Still Safe in the Bank?
- How Safe is Your Money in the Bank?
- Amount of Insurance
- Banks Accounts with High Deposits
What Happens if a Bank Fails?
11. How to Deal with the Effects of US Debt
- Dealing with the Effects of the Debt
- Where do We Start?
- The Politics of the Debt Threat
Building Your Financial Safety Net
- Job Opportunities
- Secure Your Financial Situation
- After-effects of the Bail-out
- Keep Your Risk to a Minimum
- Benefits Scheme
- Counteracting Bail-out Problems
- Going Ahead
- Other Options
Protecting Your Money During & After an Economic Crisis