Your Family Isn't Ready For A Terrorist Attack, Hurricane, Flood, or Tornado!
- If The Government Collapsed Tomorrow Can You Feed & Protect Them?
- Will They Survive?
- Will They Die Because You're Not Ready?
How to survive anything may seem like a stretch, but here’s what I mean by survive anything: Be totally ready for ANY major disasters, whether it’s a hurricane, tornado, flood, civil war or even terrorist attack.
Here’s what’s included:
- Shortcut method to navigate your way through total chaos in half the time a normal commute takes – even if you’re in New York City!
- The single most important thing your family needs (after a plan) in the event of a hurricane, tornado, flood, or civil war.
- Easiest way to figure out exactly how much prep work you need to do. You’ll see that when you get organized the exact way George talks about, it’s almost as easy to prepare for a year as it is for a month!
- Understand exactly what the starving mob of people is thinking, and how to remove any chance of them taking your food by force. The best part is it involves no violence (although you’ll learn how to deal with people forcibly if need be.)
- Don’t experience devastating “Survivor’s Guilt” that can hit minutes after a catastrophe, and be totally debilitating. It left people from Katrina wishing they were dead. This is vital for your children!
- The first thing you need to do when you hear a tornado siren (not what the government wants!).