Senior Men: This Video Will Show You How To Fill Out A T-Shirt With Big, Strong Muscles.
Women: Tone Your Arms And Get Rid Of The Flabby Skin Behind Your Arms.
In this 33 minute video, you’ll get the benefit of all 43 years of my professional expertise, as seen through the eyes of a robust, ageing senior strength training specialist.
Today, at 65, my workouts give me the same energy, pizazz, and resilience that they used to, so I can be free to enjoy each moment of every day.
I’m hoping that by being in the best shape of your life, you too will able to live your years feeling energized and thrilled to live each day.
Here are just some of the things you’ll learn how to do with this video...
- Save serious money by using homemade equipment.
- As a senior, it gets harder and harder to get away with the same physical activities that we've been used to doing our whole lives.
- Not interested in "pumping iron"? Resistance bands offer a great alternative -- and can play an essential part in preventing injury when used to warm up before a workout.
- Learn which muscle to flex when you show off your arms. Most people curl up their arms into the bicep position when demonstrating the muscles on their arm.
- Avoiding injury and over-exertion is important part of proper strength training.
- Don't pull a "goose neck"! Learn the specific way and position you should hold your hand and wrist when using dumbbells.
- Beat those long, skinny arms by using a slew of special techniques that will increase the size of your arms.
- Learn the 3 best ways you can position your elbows when doing "arm flexion" and working your arms.
- Discover little-known secrets that other trainers keep for their high-priced clients.
- Cut down on your gym and workout time! Learn how to "supersize" your super senior fitness workouts with a technique called "super setting."
- After taking on super sets, you’ll be ready to incorporate "trisets" into your workouts. Instead of two sets, a triset targets three sets of exercises to the very same muscle group, one right after the after.
- Your body, like your brain, thrives on variety. Find out how a simple technique based on the principle of variations can double your workout’s effectiveness.
- 3 different sets of exercises (including one called a "skull crusher") that have been specifically designed and geared to work in tandem on the back of your arms (the triceps).
- Learn the best time to workout your arms in the course of your exercise routine. The order that you work out your arms will affect the rest of your regular workout routine.
- Lots of other great exercises that will help your arms get bigger and stronger.
- Arm training is more than just aesthetics. By increasing the size and strength of your arms, you’ll have greater pushing and pulling strength when doing your upper body exercises.