Sudoku for Kids provides 120 unique puzzles designed especially for kids from about 6 up:
- 40 "standard" puzzles using a 9 x 9 grid
- 20 "easy" puzzles using a 6 x 6 grid for improvers
- 20 "easiest" puzzles using a 4 x 4 grid for beginners
- 15 "very tricky" puzzles using a 9 x 9 grid
- 15 "tricky" puzzles using a 9 x 9 grid
- 10 "Sudoku Extra" puzzles, which include a secret hidden code word for children to discover
The puzzles are designed with kids in mind and use bright colors and fun graphics which children love. Sudoku for Kids is produced by www.Activityvillage.co.uk, which has been providing printable activities for kids on the internet since 2000.
Are Sudoku really suitable for children?
Put simply - yes!
- The UK government-produced Teachers magazine has recommended that Sudoku puzzles are done in the classroom as brain exercise!
- Sudoku puzzles develop your child's reasoning skills and concentration.
- Sudoku puzzles build your child's confidence.
- Many of our customers have written to say that children as young as 6 are enjoying our puzzles (see our Customer Comments below)
- Kids - and adults - gain huge satisfaction from completing a Sudoku puzzle.
- Children of all abilities enjoy the challenge of a Sudoku puzzle, if the puzzle is age-appropriate. Bear in mind that many of the puzzles published in newspapers are too difficult for younger children.
- Sudoku puzzles are fun!