Get In the BEST Tennis Shape of Your Life With The Strength And Mobility For Tennis Program….
Inside Strength and Mobility for Tennis, you’ll get:
- Program Manual - This Manual is the foundation for the Strength and Mobility for Tennis System where we lay the groundwork for your success through the entire 3 Phase Program that includes corrective, strength and, power phase training periods along with critical “deload” weeks to help you recover, prevent injuries, and develop a stable athletic base that will help you perform optimally on the court.
- Video Exercise Library - You’re going to get a comprehensive online video database of every exercise in the Strength and Mobility for Tennis program. Each exercise is carefully broken down and explained so that you can feel confident you have the best form possible. You get two powerful video learning options, and you’ll never have to worry about how to execute a movement correctly again.
- Exercise Description Guides - It will show you how to perform each exercise using images and clearly written explanations. You get 4 separate guides breaking down Mobility/Activation Drills and Myofascial Release Exercises, along with all the drills and exercises from each phase in the program. You can easily take these guides with you to the court, the gym, or wherever you are training so that you can look at the step-by-step images and instructions on how to perform each drill and exercise.
- Training Templates - In each template which includes the daily Mobility/Activation/Soft Tissue Quality Warm up and the week by week workouts by phases, you’ll see exactly how each training session is broken down. You get the exact sets and reps you will perform in each workout as well as well the exact supersets to use in your sessions.
- Self Myofascial Release Strategies - One of the most ignored aspects of your training is focusing on your soft tissue quality. Most players build up a lot of adhesions and scar tissue from the repetitive movements of tennis.
- Clinical Examples - You’re going to learn about all the cutting edge strategies Dr. Josh uses in his clinic including how he can help you upgrade your nervous system for better tennis results, how to activate muscles that aren’t working properly, and how to apply very advanced soft tissue techniques to help players get out of pain and thrive on the court.