5% to 10% of your ClickBank sales WILL end in refunds . . . . . . unless you discover these refund-slashing strategies
You are not alone.
It happens to every ClickBank vendor.
- Often no excuse "I want a refund"
- Often a weak excuse "I couldn't download the ebook"
- Often without even telling you - the first you hear of it ClickBank has made the refund.
Even the top marketers tell you that no matter how good your product is you should expect a refund rate of 5%.
Well let's confound them and see how we can slash that figure . . . dramatically.
The solutions can be found in this money-saving ebook "Stop Those ClickBank Refunds !"
Stop Those ClickBank Refunds ! will show you
- Why a high refund rate is bad for you (apart from having your sale cancelled)
- Why ClickBank has to make refunding an easy option
- What you must put on your thank you page
- What you must put on your sales page
- What to do immediately after the sale
- What an affiliate can do to reduce refunds
- The 7 main reasons why your customer asks for a refund - and how to counter each one
- Something worse than a refund
- If you agree to pay a refund - two warnings
- How to stop the refunded customer using your product
- How to follow up with your customer
- How to answer a refund request - and avoid a refund
- A winning idea for your thank you page