I stumbled upon how to get rid of stink bugs naturally and now I'll show you how you can do it too.
I don't have to tell you how terrible it can be to have a stink bug infestation in your home or garden.
Hopefully you came across this website before your infestation became too severe. As soon as stink bugs release their noxious odor in your home, the smell can persist for months and will actually attract other stink bugs for an even longer period of time. The sooner you get control of this problem, the better!
Three years ago, my firm transferred me to South Eastern Pennsylvania from down state New York. I had no idea that these insects were such a huge problem in this area. I kept finding these curious bugs in my bedroom and thought nothing about it. Each day, I was removing more and more of them until my house became completely infested.
I did a little experiment to see if it would make the stink bugs go away. And it worked! From there, it was just a matter of trial and error to continue improving the process. Eventually, I ended up discovering several effective ways for controlling these pests.
The results were amazing. I had stumbled upon a natural, non-toxic method to not only eliminate the bugs already in the house but also to prevent more from coming back!
So I sat down and wrote an easy-to-follow guide to help others control their own stink bug problems. Surprisingly, the guide was then downloaded by hundreds of people all around the country and with exciting results!
Here is what you will learn in "Stink Bug Control Secrets Revealed":
- The root causes of chronic infestation in your home and garden
- Stink bug control secrets found ONLY in this guide
- WARNING: 3 things you should never do when dealing with stink bugs (that will actually make your infestation worse!)
- 8 proven strategies to eliminate an existing infestation
- Exact access points where they lay eggs and enter your home
- 2 simple designs for making homemade stink bug traps for nearly free