You are getting a 200+ page PDF book with over 270 references, 17 Chapters, and both peer reviewed and anecdotal experience on the topics on metabolic behavior. It features a foreword by one of my great mentors, Tom Venuto, a nationally published author of The Body Fat Solution.
This Book Covers The Following Topics:
- What roles are my hormones playing during (and after) fat loss?
- What is starvation mode? Does it really exist?
- Is a metabolism damaged forever?
- Do I have to gain weight if I increase calories?
- Which macronutrient speeds up my metabolism the most, really?
- What role does water play in my weight?
- What can I ask my dietitian or doctors to get the best help?
- Do I need supplements or drugs to have a healthy metabolism?
- How I can I weed out bad research?
- Is a calorie a calorie?
- How long does it take to get a revving metabolism?
- What is refeeding? How do I know if I need it?
- Have I plateaued in my fat loss?
- If I increase calories fast, will I gain fat?
- How do I keep a fast metabolism at any age?