Most women are aware that there are some problems ahead if they decide to start their families later. Even doctors rarely know all the facts and surprisingly enough there has been little written about this important subject.
This 60-page ebook is written for couples who want to know the facts. It is packed with useful information. The material is based on the very latest published medical and scientific literature and is referenced. Information about all the problems that are increased by delaying reproduction are included as well as age-specific data. The very latest information (some from Dr Ford's own, soon to be published research) about lifestyle and dietary modifications that are likely to reduce some of the effects of ageing, is outlined. Bad habits that can be tolerated in younger women must be changed when the critical datelines are crossed!
This ebook is a must-read for anyone who is thirty something and wishes to have normal, healthy babies.
1 What every man and woman over 30 needs to know
about reproduction and ageing
- Twins and multiple births
- Prenatal testing
- Options for technical intervention to achieve a normal pregnancy
- Obstetric issues
- Increased risks of miscarriage
- Increased risks of having a baby with abnormalities
- Decline in fertility
2 Ageing and general health - possible sources of problems
- Musculoskeletal problems
- Diabetes and obesity
3 Optimising your body through healthy lifestyle and compensating for age (where possible)
- Special attention to fats
- Liver health - Chemical-free
- Lifestyle and foods that enhance fertility and sexuality
- Exercise: cardiovascular and weight-bearing regimes
- Energy enhancers
- Breathing & oxygen
- Bad habits have greater impact after 30