Turn your love of stamping into a business!
Rubber stamping is such a hot business right now. Everyone loves to make notecards, scrapbooks and other crafts using the latest techniques for stamping, but most towns and cities lack a business where stampers can purchase supplies, and when they are available, they tend to be very expensive. This is a great business that can even be run out of your own home!
This Original MyMommyBiz eBook is tailored for running a stamping supply company out of your home, but much of this also contains usefuls information if you are planning on opening your own rubber stamp store! There is also a special section just for selling on eBay and other auction sites! Contained in this exclusive MyMommyBiz eBook you will find:
- Starting up
- What's in a business name
- What you need to do to purchase supplies wholesale
- What sells and what doesn't: How to determine your best selling products from your worst (everyone has them!)
- Taking orders: How to supply and deliver your stamping supplies to customers
- Setting your prices
- Selling in unexpected places: exploring hidden markets
- Saving money with repeat customers
- Order forms for customers: what should they say?
- Offering supplies for stamping classes (especially if you run the class yourself!)
- How to keep from losing money on what doesn't sell, and how to make lots of money on what does!
- How to find wholesalers
- Extras you can offer that the competition does not ~ some of them are so simple, and they will keep your customers so happy!
- Customer satisfaction
- Advertising and marketing