This covers large and snack-size candy bars, gum, Lifesavers, Rolos, etc.etc. And it includes a large worksheet with the wrapper sizes of ten different kinds of candy!
- Company Name
- Company Logo
- What you need to start up your candy wrapper business
- Your Sample Candy Bar Wrapper Book
- What to do if a client changes his or her mind - after you have already done the wrappers
- What to Charge
- Taking Orders: Keeping Track
- Payment Methods
- Paper Cutter
- Order Form
- Making Your Candy Wrappers: What should be on every wrapper
- Making Your Candy Wrappers: Quick list of the most common wrapper sizes
- Making Your Candy Wrappers: Peanut Allergies
- Making Your Candy Wrappers: Original Candy Wrappers
- Making Your Candy Wrappers: Make your own templates
- Making Your Candy Wrappers: Including the candy bars or not?
- Making Your Candy Wrappers: Graphics
- Glue sticks
- Finding Inexpensive Printer Cartridges
- Extras you can offer that the competition does not
- Customer Satisfaction
- Contracts & Signed Proof
- Completing Orders on Time
- Business Supplies
Also included is an entire section: "Selling on eBay and other auction sites"
1. Before you list an item
2. Dos and Don'ts for listing an auction
4. Customer Satisfaction
5. Refund Policies
6. Feedback: How Important is it Really?