Why not set up your own mystery shopping company, catering to local businesses in your area?
This is *the* perfect job for a stay-at-home mom! Get paid to go shopping by starting a locally-based mystery shopping business, shopping the small businesses in you area.
Mystery shopping is a popular business for moms who are looking to earn some additional income. And not only that, they get paid to do something fun - shopping! And the best part, they get to go shopping with someone else's money, and keep what they buy, too!
Unfortunately, the majority of mystery shopping jobs are in major cities, shopping at large chain retailers and restaurants. But in today's economy, it is the small and local businesses that really need this kind of service, not the large chains that are the only ones who can afford to employ one of the large mystery shopping companies.
Why not turn this opportunity into a popular service in your area, offering mystery shopping services to those businesses that only need one or two shops "mystery shopped" every couple of months?
This unique mystery shopping eBook contains all the information you need to start your very own mystery shopping business right in your hometown.
This eBook contains:
- Why Start a Mystery Shopping Business
- Who Pays for What?
- What to Pay Mystery Shoppers
- What to Charge
- Sending Reports to Business Owners
- Notifying your Mystery Shoppers of Assignments
- Mystery Shopping Services
- Mystery Shopping Packages
- Mystery Shopper's Reports
- Initial Set-Up
- Finding your own Mystery Shoppers
- Finding Clients
- Do it Yourself or Hire Mystery Shoppers?
- Contracts with Businesses
- Business Supplies
- Business Phone Line
- Being Discreet
- Agreements for Mystery Shoppers