Start your own Doggie Daycare Business
Imagine being able to spend your days with your dogs. Now imagine being paid the same to do the same with other pampered dogs, while still spending quality time with your own! And imagine being paid $30 per dog! By starting your own doggie daycare, this dream will become a reality.
A dog daycare is a pet sitting business with a unique twist. Instead of just pet sitting one dog at a time, you are pet sitting multiple dogs at once, while still lavishing them all with attention and exericse!
- What to look for when hiring employees.
- What to do when it rains
- What to do if a dog gets sick or injured.
- What to charge
- Veterinarian Services
- Sample forms - what should be on the admission forms your customers fill out.
- Naming your doggie daycare
- Learn how to make *your* doggie daycare the exclusive place that all moms & dads want their dogs to get into.
- Keeping track of dogs, with all their collars, leashes and habits.
- How to set up your doggie daycare (indoors & outdoors)
- How to scale fees (for payment in advance, for multiple dogs in the same family, for those who come 5 times a week)
- How to make sure you have enough employees each day for the number of dogs, including "drop-ins".
- How to keep your customers coming back and back
- How to keep your canine customers coming back
- How to interview canine candidates and how to tell if they are truly non-agressive.
- How to ensure each dog is healthy.
- Extras you can offer to make even more money!
- Dog supervision ~ how many dogs per person?
A doggie daycare is an easy business to start up, and you can earn so much money by looking after other people's pampered pets! Even at $15 or $20 a day, multiply that by the number of dogs, and you can make a huge profit. Many doggie daycares can handle upwards of 30-50 dogs a day!