Start a career as a Bridal Consultant Wedding Coordinator!Who Doesn't Love Weddings?
Do you love weddings? If you enjoy planning and coordinating weddings, right down to the very last detail, start a business doing what you love... as a bridal consultant (also known as a wedding planner or wedding coordinator, depending on what region of the US you are located).
This is *the* perfect job for anyone who loves weddings! In this day and age, so many women need help planning their big day. With work, school, family and social commitments, many women just don't have the time, or the skills, to plan the perfect wedding with their limited time. That's where you come in!
Bridal consulting is a high profile business right now, and this is the perfect time to start your business, as more women get engaged during the holiday season than at any other time of the year! If you have some creativeness and some organization skills, and you love weddings, this is the job for you!
With this exclusive MyMommyBiz eBook you get:
- Working with suppliers and trades ~ how to keep them bending over backwards to please you
- Working with numbers ~ helping a bride stay on budget with her guest numbers.
- What you should and shouldn't do for a bride
- What to do if a wedding gets cancelled.
- What to charge ~ often the hardest part for a bridal consultant! Complete packages versus partial packages for brides who need help with some things but not others.
- Wardrobe ~ dressing the part.
- Specifying exactly what you will do as a bridal consultant for each client.
- Quick tips for quick weddings ~ when a wedding has to be planned in a minimum amount of time.
- Preventing disasters ~ and how to minimize them if they do happen.
- Places for weddings ~ helping the bride decide
- Making the most of bridal shows.
- Interviewing potential suppliers of everything from flowers to cakes ~ and how to turn it into a great portfolio brides can look through to choose.
- How to start up as a Bridal Consultant
- Extra things you can do to make more money on top of your fees
- Dealing with deposits ~ getting money for suppliers deposits in a timely manner from your clients.
- Cutting corners ~ easy ways to save a bride money when over-budget or even on a limited budget
- Creative touches you can add to the wedding yourself, and how you can make even more money doing it.
- Building a reputation.
- Associations you can join
- and lots more....
You also get two spreadsheets - one of a wedding timeline, and a wedding budget worksheet which can be used over and over again for each new client!