You'll Be Amazed At How Cheap It Is Now To Start Your Own Sky Satellite TV Channel Anyone Can Do It From Their Own Home!
We will show you through a simple step-by-step guide, how you can setup and run your very own satellite TV station in the UK on SKY and SKY+
You'll gain sufficient knowledge to allow you to:
- Know why you are launching a TV channel
- Work out who the target audience is and how best to reach them
- Ask the right questions to the technology providers and understand the answers
- Investigate different business models that can be applied to new channels
- Go "on-air" in the most cost-effective and flexible manner
- Evaluate goals and objectives for your channel
This in-depth ebook will show you everything you need to know about starting your own channel and who you need to talk too to make it happen. You could start your own DIY channel or even your own profitable Shopping Channel, the possibilities are endless and anyone with the passion to do so can make it a reality!
Now almost anyone with a passion for tv can run their own television station and from the comfort of their own home or office.
- DIY & HOME CHANNEL ?
- NICHE MARKET ?
- QUIZ CHANNEL ?
- MUSIC CHANNEL ?
- CURRENT AFFAIRS ?
- MOVIE CHANNEL ?
- SHOPPING CHANNEL ?
- SPORT CHANNEL?
- NEWS CHANNEL ?
Your TV Channel can be free-to-air or pay-per-view. You'll also be able to offer interactive services, premium services and even teletext etc.
We cover all the following and more...
- Do you need to source programmes yourself?
- The help you will need to meet the regulatory requirements
- Will you be using telephony services to boost revenues?
- Who is the best technical services partner for you?
- Which telecomunications company is the right partner for you?
- Who should you work with to ensure you have the right programmes? These may include independent production companies, other broadcasters and other content partners, such as rights holders, etc.
Run your own TV Channel from your PC and Broadcast to over 8 million UK Homes
Everything you need to know and want to know to start your own channel. Plus personal help through every step... Here are just a few things that are covered if you need them.
- studios if desired
- Gaining Financial backing if required
- EPG data - Electronic Program Guide
- Making money from advertising sales
- Premium rate services
- ITC - Regulates & licences television broadcasters.
- subscription management
- Your Business Model
- order fulfilment for shopping channels
- BSkyB approval & EPG Channel Number
- submitting press listings
- BSkyB adaptation
- obtaining content rights & regulatory requirements
- iTV check (Interactive Television)
- and finally your launch party!