Has anyone ever said to you, "Your baking is so delicious, or your cakes are so beautiful...you should go into business!?" Have you ever taken a cake decorating class and thought, "How could I turn this into a career?" Maybe you've been to a wedding, seen and tasted the cake and thought, "I can do this!" Perhaps you just enjoy working in the kitchen and want to learn how to start a real home-business.
Whatever your reason for choosing cake decorating as a business, this ebook offers the expertise and solutions to the many situations you will encounter as you start your journey as a business owner. ANYONE can do this. Even a novice baker.
With this ebook you get more than the "what to do", but crucially you get the "how, when, where, who and why" of starting a cake decorating business.
Here are just a fraction of the issues covered:
- Where will I find customers?!
- What kind of insurance do you need?
- What is the best way to make rolled fondant, buttecream, gum paste flowers?
- What does a contract need to stipulate ?
- What are the legal ramifications of operating a food service business from home?
- What are the best cake recipes?
- How do you build a tiered cake?
- How can you build a portfolio of cake options to show clients when just starting out?
- How can I start will very little funds?
You will receive access to our Wedding Cake Design Gallery. Hundreds of contemporary, classic and traditional wedding cake images organized by category and theme