Guide to Getting More Blog Traffic & Subscribers
- Unsure how to set up an email subscription tool?
- Stand Out BloggingStruggling to get traffic to your blog?
Download this guide to creating a fully optimized blog that readers can’t resist subscribing to. Stand Out Blogging provides a complete walkthrough for getting more traffic and subscribers to your blog in just one hour a day for four weeks, so you can stay a step ahead of your competition.
By the end of four weeks, you will:
- Get subscribers: Entices new readers to subscribe to your blog
- Get more traffic: Learn how to optimize each blog post for search
- Get inbound links: Become a thought leader in your niche and garner attention
- Grow your reach: Promote your blog via guest blogging, social media, and other channels
Here’s Just Some of What You’ll Get in This Guide
- More email subscribers and leads - Create an exclusive offer that makes people want to subscribe. Set up your forms and RSS broadcast emails using AWeber’s easy-to-use interface.
- Step-by-step tutorials - Each day includes a new task with step-by-step instructions, including beautiful, easy-to-follow screenshots.
- More engagement on your blog - Attract readers from other blogs, encourage them to comment on your blog, and keep your audience engaged.
- More links & authority for your blog - Learn how to build an engagement and guest blogging strategy that will get you inbound links and establish you as an industry thought-leader.
- A four-week formula - To keep you from getting overwhelmed, you’ll have one task to complete each business day for four weeks.
- More traffic & readers - Learn the search engine optimization (SEO), link-building, and social media techniques you need to get more traffic to your blog.
Tasks in Stand Out Blogging
- Establish a Topic and Voice
- Set Up Your Blog
- Brainstorm Blog Post Topics
- Create a Blog Schedule
- Write a Well-Optimized Post
- Create a Way to Subscribe
- Create and Refine Your Offer
- Brainstorm an Offer to Encourage Subscriptions
- Create Your Conversion Path
- Develop a Comment Engagement Strategy
- Add CTAs to Your Blog Posts
- Develop a Link-Building Strategy
- Comment on Niche Blogs
- Find Blogs and Bloggers to Build Relationships With
- Set Yourself Up for Guest Blogging Success
- Optimize Your Blog Sidebar and Social Integrations
- Create Social Media Profiles
- Spread the Word Online
- Measure Your Progress With Google Analytics
- Participate on Forums and Q&A Sites