Title: Shortcut to longboarding
Want 9 Times British Champion Pro Longboarder Lee Ryan, To Give You Surf Coaching - Right Now?
So what's new in Volume 2?
- Want to turn pro one day? Learn how international longboard competitions are judged
- More great photo's from the world's best lensmen
- More great tips and advice from professional longboarders including multiple British and European champion Ben "Skindog" Skinner and 2009 ASP World Champion Harley Ingleby
- Ever wondered what board dimensions the top professionals ride? - find out here
- Watch video clips of the pro's to help you understand the manoeuvres in real time
Are you new to the sport of longboard surfing and want to fast track your learning program? Or are you a veteran of the sport who needs to iron out some bad habits you have picked up along the way? Either way, I can help you get the most out of your next surf session so you leave the water with a smile on your face!
I am a professional longboard surfer who has been competing on the Association of Surfing Professionals (ASP) World Tour for the past 10 years. I have competed in International longboarding events all over the world and have numerous titles to my name including Nine British National Longboard Titles.
When I am not competing I coach surfers of all ages and abilities on a one to one personal basis to give them my undivided attention... Click here to read the full description!
Title: Transforming Your Baseball Field
Master Baseball Field Maintenance with my New ebook - Transforming Your Baseball Field into a Winning Field within 8 weeks - Guaranteed!
Now with my new 132 page baseball field maintenance ebook, you can quickly master the amazingly powerful techniques that took me seven years to develop and refine for use in Little League, High School, and College.
In its pages, you'll discover:
- Understand how and when to use your drag and then how you can get the most out of it. Page 43.
- An overlooked technique to use if you want to get your field to the next level. Page 8.
- Discover the biggest mistake made when aerating and how you can avoid it. Page 21.
- Discover the one thing that is the biggest obstacle to your field improvement projects. Page 10.
- Learn the correct sand or clay mix to use that will get you good bounces and firm footing. Page 41.
- Discovery the biggest mistake you could make when you need field maintenance advice. Page 94.
- Four questions you should ask your players before you change your infield dirt mix. Page 39.
- Five questions you need to ask about your field before ordering more baseball dirt. Page 77.
- Understand why adding more crushed red brick mix to your infield may backfire and undermine your best of intentions. Page 36.
- Discover how I cut my baseball field maintenance
Click here to see the long list of these ebooks
(priced for $3.95 or less).
Title: Distance Running
Discover How You Can Increase Your Running In A Matter Of A Few Months!
Now, you can implement the same kind of training that runners use to train for marathons, races and other running events! You can steal the strategies that runners use to get to the next level. You will be able to discover the secrets that they use to get to where they are at today.
If your running speed is not up to par, this report, "Distance Running - Pick The Perfect Running Program For YOU!", can help you get up to speed on the level that you need to be at with your running. There are six different running programs that explain how you can do just that, along with other tips that are crucial to your running success.
This could be the most important thing that you will ever read to make those strides that you need to make in your running pursuits.
This report will explain how you can train to be like some of the other runners that are involved in different races and marathons. Before you know it, you will be running in some of the most well known running events and being able to win, just because of the training that you received.
Also You Will Discover...
How eating right can help you while you are training. It is essential that you eat the right kinds of food in order to have the stamina you need to train. You must also have plenty of fluids to keep your body
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Your Essential Bike Buying Guide
Looking For A New Mountain Bike?
"Now You Can Learn A Unique Method For Quickly And Easily Finding The Bike That Is Perfect For You...
Have More Fun Riding... And Save Money Too..."
"Everything You Need"
Based on 9 years of highly successful experience, this 85 page "how to" guide covers everything you will ever need to find your next mountain bike and get years of use and enjoyment out of it. Topics like...
- The absolute best time to buy your bike to save money.
- How to actually find your perfect bike and not get distracted by all the hype.
- How to negotiate a win-win deal from your bike shop (following only 1 of these strategies will effortlessly recoup the cost of this ebook - and it is the easiest one too!).
- The components of a bike and the 4 most important components you should focus on.
- How to get a proper test ride out on the trail.
- Discover which bike is right for no matter what sort of riding you are going to do
- Where you should buy your bike from and the worst bike shop chain in the world (watchout for this well known company!).
- How to find your perfect bike type and have the confidence to hit the trails hard.
- What size bike you need to get the most enjoyment
Title: HOCKEYSTRONG Training System
There Is A Reason You Are Sitting On The Bench...
But it is not your fault you just did not know the secrets to elevating your hockey performance. Discover the simple techniques I use to train NHL players for big results in two months or less. If you follow the detailed HOCKEYSTRONG Training System described below I will show you how training like a bodybuilder will not earn you the ice time you deserve. I will take you step by step through the each component of this comprehensive hockey training program to ensure your success.
WHO ELSE WANTS TO KNOW THE EXERCISES THAT HELP NHL PLAYERS SKATE FASTER AND PLAY HARDER IN JUST TWO MONTHS OR LESS?
Ask yourself this question... Am I doing these FIVE things that top performers do?
- Never make excuses.
- Train for their sport - not for a bodybuilding competition.
- Train consistently on the four key areas of athlete development (S4 ).
- Focus on performing each exercise with perfect technique.
- Follow their nutritional guidelines to fuel their training and their recovery.
The HOCKEYSTRONG Training System is a complete step by step ebook for hockey players looking to improve their strength, speed, stamina and stability through off-ice training. All you need is access to a basic gym including dumbbells,... Click here to read the full description!
Sports And You
Click here to see the long list of these ebooks
(priced for $3.00 or less).
Title: Sports And You
"Learning About Sports And You Can Have Amazing Benefits For Your Life And Success!"
Tips On Accelerating Your Performance In Sports!
Your performance depends upon your conditioning, your skills development, your eating habits and the quantity of rest you get.
Your conditioning must mimic the physical and physiologic requirements of your sport, like speeding up and slowing down, fast changes in direction and executing at high intensities for the length of the event. But many don't know where to start.
Is this true for you? Then please continue on as you need to learn the secrets that increase your sports performance!
The truth is:
If You Want To Skyrocket Your Success With Spoerts And Improve Your Overall Life...You Need To Have A Look At Sports And You!
You know why most people have a tendency to not achieve the success they desire in their sports? It's because they don't know things like when exercising regularly it is important to stretch to prevent injury. Not only does stretching reduce the risk of injuries, it also builds your physical fitness and improves flexibility. The following are some tips on making your own daily stretching routine.
Which brings us to a very important aspect I must talk about here:
You Can Have Better Success In
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: The Ultimate Bowling Guide
Author: Eric Miller
Discover the Secret for Throwing More Strikes, Picking Up "Impossible" Spares... & Humiliating Your Bowling Buddies Frame After Frame!
Get ready to shock the status quo when you learn...
- The 3 different hook methods that'll have your ball gripping the back ends, and striking your target with pinpoint precision!
- How to turn wet/dry conditions on the lane into repeated pocket shots you can set your watch to! For dry lane conditions, simply throw the ball away from the target (with an opposite laydown point) and use a bigger hook to reel it back in.
- A little-known loophole with today's bowling lanes that even many pro's don't know. (Norm Duke has this down -- it's the reason he made a championship round appearance on seven different oil patterns!)
- The 5 signals that tell you you're rushing the line--and a simple counting exercise that will get you back in the "Bagger Zone."
- The 3 most common lane oiling patterns and what they mean for your shots (just try throwing hooks on a reverse block, and you'll appreciate having this inside information!)
- The 5 best ways to cure fast feet forever! Just one of these tips will keep your feet in step with your swing--and all 5 together are a wicked combination!
- How simple biomechanics can jack-up your pin action and humiliate the guy who always beats you. (Your
Title: 60 Yard Dash Secrets
Author: Thurman Hendrix
GET TO THE NEXT LEVEL BY IMPROVING YOUR 60 YARD DASH AND BASEBALL SPEED
Improve your 60 Yard Dash for baseball with helpful tips and a specific training program. A better 60 time can help in your efforts of receiving a college scholarship, a higher professional signing bonus, or simply to make your high school team roster.
60 Yard Dash Secrets will show you:
- Why the 60 yard dash is different than other speed tests and how to manipulate all of the variables so that they are in your favor.
- Why your mental habits are much more important than you might think in terms of running and how to actually improve them.
- How to adjust your steal-start technique to quickly improve your 60 time.
- How to improve your running mechanics to not only improve your 60-yard dash, but also your home-to-first time, and base stealing ability.
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: The Fighting Library
Learn the Facts About REAL FIGHTING From The Men Who Were There!
WARNING: Some of these techniques may now be illegal and considered "unsportsman-like"...
The Authoritative Encyclopedia of Scientific Wrestling, ALL FOUR VOLUMES:
- Wrestliana; Or, An Historical Account of Ancient and Modern Wrestling by W. Litt
- An exclusive interview with Yoshiaki "Kumicho" Fujiwara
- Scientific Wrestling by George Bothner
- You Don't Have to Be As Big As The Other Man; The Tom Jenkins Story by Colonel Red Reeder
- Wrestling I, II, & III by Ed "Strangler" Lewis - Extensive coverage of nelson holds - Learn the Jack-Knife Arm Scissors, Lewis' famous headlock and hiplock, toe holds (including the Step-Over toe hold), and tons more...
- Wrestling by Frank Gotch, World's Champion
- The Life Work of Farmer Burns (filled with tons of instructional photographs and such great chapters as "Farmer Burns' Theory of Time" and "The Art of Self-Protection")
- Modern Wrestling Holds by Ex-Olympic Champion E.R.Voigt (learn the "Cross-Bar Toe Hold", the brutal "King Pin", and much more!).
- Excerpts from the very rare and exceedingly difficult to find Wrestle to Win by Spyro Vorres. ...and MUCH MUCH MORE.
- The seminal historical work "From Milo to Londos" (used copies of
Title: The Ultimate Guide To Soccer Positions
Learn The Secrets of Any Soccer Position and Play The Best Game of Your Life In The Shortest Possible Time
Here is what you will learn:
- How to Understand Soccer Jargon
- How to Use The First Touch Efficiently
- How to Score More Goals
- How to Win Your Heading Duels
- How to Shoot with Precision and Plan
- How to Shield The Ball From Your Opponents
- How to Avoid Offside and Stay Online
Here is a short summary of what you will learn in The Ultimate Guide To Soccer Positions:
- Jumping in right moments - Learn when you should and when not to jump for soccer balls.
- The 10 ways to devastate your goalie game - What you should not do as soccer goalkeeper.
- Diving with low risk - Learn how to save balls without risking your life.
- The 10 ways to being a great goalie - What you must know in order to become a skillful goalkeeper.
- The 7 golden rules of a goalkeeper - must know things as soccer goalkeeper.
- Eyes on the prize - How to interpret your opponent's next move.
Centre Back (CB)
- Are you a defender - Find out whether you
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (114)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (40)
Home Business (182)
How To (237)
Illustrated Picture Books (22)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (35)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (501)
Weight Loss (235)
Young Adult (45)
19 Sports ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $182.55)
just for $29.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc