Title: MTI Method- Adding the Pros Power Tennis Instruction
What's the Secret of a Successful Tennis Player?
Answer: Deep Deliberate Practice
Your Coach has sent you here to keep you ahead of the Competition
- The beauty of online courses are you can do them in bitesize chunks to suit the time available.
- There are 17 short videos to watch. You DO NOT have to complete this course in one go.
- Please watch each video right through to the end then answer the questions supplied on the right of each video.
- Do not worry if you make mistakes, this is a great way of learning deeply. The tutor will let you know which questions need revisiting and which video to watch again.
- You will then send your answers by email to the MTI Head Tutor Andrew Magrath
- The MTI Method is a simplified way of teaching tennis. It breaks strokes down into simple progressions without complication.
- There is a 100% correct answer pass rate for this course.
- It's genius is the way it allows players to discover advanced modern tennis techniques without too many instructions.
On successful completion of this course you will receive an a Diploma for fully understanding Step Two of the MTI Method - Adding the Pro's Power.
Title: Soccer Strong
How To Stay Healthy, Fly Around The Pitch, And Become A Soccer Dynamo
Soccer Strong contains tons of information in an easy to follow format that I learned through my trials, tribulations, and adventures. I am sharing it with anyone who wants to avoid the major HEADACHES (like injuries and riding the bench) I faced and let their skills shine.
When you download Soccer Strong you get:
- The Manual: 90 plus pages, the definitive guide to proper nutrition, injury prevention and recovery, speed and athleticism, mindset, and how they are all related so you have the all the tools to perform your best on a very consistent basis. This guide includes self assessments for speed, flexibility, power, and strength. After reading this easy to understand book, you will be extremely knowledgeable and have the ability to apply the information for immediate performance gains. The segment on mindset alone will boost your performance the very next time you step on the field
- Navigation Guide: Explains how to use each aspect of the program to fit your needs as a soccer player based on your schedule, age, etc.
- Pitch Dominance Speed/Strength/Power Program: A 6-month program tailored for various training schedules and seasons. It incorporates speed and agility training, plyometrics, and weights with easy to follow progressions.
- Accelerated Fat Loss Guide: A simple and effective dietary and training strategy for shedding unwanted fat
Title: Ski Strong
Author: Eva Twardokens
For most skiers, Thanksgiving is considered to be opening day of the season. Guess what? It’s coming right up! You may be getting physically prepared or you may be planning to head into the season “cold turkey” so to speak. Wherever you are on the spectrum, I am here to help for anyone who needs a little help with conditioning and tissue prep for the ski season.
As a two-time Olympian I can give you three great reasons to prepare for the upcoming season with some sports specific and full body conditioning:
- Improved Skiing — The #1 thing that holds people back from improvement on snow is a lack of conditioning and insufficient range of motion.
- Safety — Our bodies are not accustomed to the odd positions and movements we undertake on the mountain. A little preparation for them goes a long way!
- Confidence — Sports specific strength and flexibility will give you confidence in yourself both as a skier and as an overall healthy individual!
Four Weeks Sets Up Your Entire Season - My e-book consists four weeks of progressive off-snow training to prepare you for the snow season.
More than 30 Videos - Not sure what to do? I’ve got you covered as I have recorded more than 30 videos to guide you through each workout.
Thirty Minutes/No Equipment Needed - Each workout takes approximately 30 minutes or less with no equipment needed.
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: How to Deal with Sports Parents
Author: Jim Harshaw
A survey shows that one of the #1 challenges that coaches face today is dealing with parents. Learn to deal successfully with parents so that you can get back to coaching. This is your proactive guide to spending less time reacting to criticism, responding to parent emails and looking over your shoulder and more time doing what you love.
4 Expert Interviews
Video interviews with some of the leading experts on coaching and sports parents. Each provides practical and actionable steps that you can use right away.
Worksheets that will help you develop the long-term vision for your program, conduct a S.W.O.T. Analysis and create a manual to help you delegate time-consuming tasks.
- Janis Meredith of JBM Sports Parenting
- David Jacobson of Positive Coaching Alliance
- Daryl Weber of DarylWeber.com/Rage to Master
- Christopher Hickey of Institute for Sport Coaching
You Also Get The Complete Coach ebook
- Innovative ways to develop leaders on your team.
- Lucrative fundraising concepts.
- Best practices for managing assistant coaches & volunteers.
- Powerful organizational tactics to help you work more efficiently.
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Ultimate Speed Development
Author: Jim Kielbaso
Have You Ever Dreamed About Running Faster, Cutting Quicker and Accelerating with a Burst of Power?
If you've been looking for a proven way to improve speed, agility and acceleration - you've come to the right place.
Don't be confused, these techniques are the same ones Jim has used to help NFL players drop .1 - .2 seconds off their 40-yard dash in just six weeks. It takes most athletes years to achieve results like these, and Ultimate Speed Development shows you exactly how to do it.
- Jumping higher than you ever have.
- Being two steps faster on every play next season.
- Being in such great shape that you dominate through an entire game.
- Cutting so quickly you out-maneuver your opponents with ease.
Most speed training programs use time-wasting drills, progress at the wrong rate, don't teach you HOW to run faster (mechanics) and use strength training concepts from the 1800's.
Using the Intensity Manipulation Method, the exercises, number of reps and rest periods have been carefully developed through years of experience so all of your speed workouts will produce results. Everything in the program has been scientifically proven and the real-world results are undeniable.
Elite athletes pay thousands of dollars for this kind of training, and their experiences have allowed Jim to put together this program so you can maximize your speed.
Training for speed... Click here to read the full description!
Title: Ultimate Forearm Training for Baseball
Author: Jedd Johnson
- Do you want to drive more balls out of the park?
- Do you want to hit more line drive shots?
- Do you want tougher hands, wrists and forearms so you can play harder than ever before?
- Do you want to throw the ball with more power?
Your Secret Weapon is HERE!
This manual is the only one of its kind. Take a look at the unbelievable content it includes...
- How to Prevent Common Injuries and Conditions of the Lower Arm Associated with Baseball
- Why Grip and Forearm Strength is Important for Baseball
- How the Lower Arms Work to Produce Strength in Conjunction with the Rest of Your Body
- Over 60 pages dedicated to ways you can prevent injuries and rehabilitate the ones you already have in your lower arms
- Over 200 pages of Grip Strength Exercises that are extremely easy to add into your current strength training program
- 9 Necessary Recovery and Prevention Methods you need to be doing now
- 19 Recuperative Services that will help your Baseball performance
- 15 Indispensable Tools you can buy or build to prevent injuries from ever happening
- 20 Sample Grip Strength Workouts already set up for you, that include warm-ups, primary and secondary movements, as well as preventive tactics to make your hands and arms BULLETPROOF
- 7 Conventional Pieces of strength training equipment you already have at the gym that you can use to build your
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: The Truth About Skiing and Snowboarding
Author: Danko Puskaric
Inside you’ll uncover:
SECRETS ON SAFETY
- Find out how what many “experts” tell you to do to get ready for the hill might actually cause you more pain than help.
- Techniques to help reduce the risk of injury for you and loved ones.
- Find out why the salesperson or the rental shop employee doesn’t care a bit about what you choose and why this could be dangerous to your health.
SECRETS ON FITNESS
- How to get ripped without spending hours in the gym.
- How to build the core muscles that will keep you energized all day long (they’re not the muscles you think they are).
- Say goodbye to “fitness guides” that don’t take your sport into account.
- How to develop a lean athletic body that is ripped, fit, healthy, and toned.
- Get rid of exercise techniques that interfere with performance and healing.
- How to develop healthy eating habits that won’t just give you energy but could prolong your life up to 10 years.
- Lose weight eating more than you did before.
- How NOT TO prepare your body for a day skiing (The RIGHT kind of fitness matters.)
- How simply snowboarding and skiing you can activate muscles all over your body to develop a well-toned body (say goodbye to the gym, treadmills, and bogus exercise devices).
MONEY AND TIME SAVING SECRETS
- How to save money
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Concussions Caused by Soccer
Author: Peter Granders
5 Facts About Soccer Concussions
- Most concussions can be prevented.
- Concussions are the most dangerous youth injury in soccer – even more so with girls!
- There are 4 distinct categories of signs to recognize a concussion.
- Headgear and other devices designed to cushion the hit may not be as effective as you may think.
- Many long-term effects of soccer concussions are easily treatable if recognized.
Concussions can have very serious side effects. Do you know them all? They can affect learning, long-term memory, coordination, cause nausea, vomiting, sleep problems, and even loss of consciousness!
This is the most complete guide ever written on the subject of soccer related concussions.
I’ve partnered up with a renowned medical expert (and consulted with athletic trainers, coaches and parents)to put together this extensive book on how to treat, diagnose, and prevent soccer related concussions.
In “Concussions Caused by Soccer” you’ll learn…
- The leading causes of concussions today, and how to avoid them
- The most common symptoms of a concussion and how to recognize them immediately
- A full explanation of concussions that anyone can understand
- The best concussion recovery methods and ones you should avoid
- Proven methods for preventing over-use injuries
- Post Concussion syndrome- what is
Title: Top 10 Tips for Beginner Snowboarders
Author: Michael Quilty
“You’ll Learn Exactly What Snowboarding Equipment You Need and What Snow Board Instructors Use For Your Best Snowboarding Ride”
We’ll guide you through 10 easy steps to determining which board, boot and bindings you will need customized for your snowboarding success! To name a few …
- avoid dangerous injuries from ill-fitting equipment … such as broken legs and arms
- save money on equipment … so you can spend more on food and accommodation
- spend less time on your butt and more time on your feet
- Less body fatigue … which means less time in the hot tub and more time in the …
- correctly fitting equipment … means you will learn faster and enjoy your new sport more
You will learn about
- Bindings – how and what role they play … and the effect they have on your board’s performance … and ultimately how great you will look
- Boots - the importance on having the correct fit, starting from the ground up. What this means for you is no blisters, no painful bones in your feet or legs, and total control over your movements
- Boards - different types of boards, and which one you should be buying … your height, your weight, and your stance are crucial to choosing the right board for you … so that your balance and style is established early in your development
- Socks and
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: The Warrior in You
Author: Luca Senatore
“The Warrior in You will help you erase nerves, gain confidence and perform at your very best”
What you are about to discover in this letter is the true and amazing reality of advanced mind coaching, neuro psychology and hypnosis for martial artists which is being used by UFC fighters and top athletes to win fights. What you are about to find out WILL change the way you fight forever, if you stick to it and follow through, this MMA Mind Coaching Audio Program will turn you into a more confident, more focused and more powerful warrior.
If you are involved in MMA as a fighter and want to be on the winning side, you need to change the way your mind is wired! In minutes, I’m going to show you what the top MMA athletes have in common and how you can use their secrets to win your fights.
There is nothing out there which includes hypnosis, NLP, subliminal messaging and advanced sports neuro-psychology specifically for MMA athletes (and created by MMA athletes).
If you think about it they are right; I mean, The Warrior in You will:
- Get maximum winning confidence
- Help you erase fight nerves
- “Program” your mind to control the fight even before the fight starts
- Undergo the mental “transformation” into the Warrior-like personality within you which will turn you into a “beast” before your fight
- Have absolute certainty of what you want and how to
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (117)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (61)
For Authors (89)
Green Products (43)
Home Business (202)
How To (263)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (25)
Real Estate (72)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (40)
Self Defense (74)
Self Help (542)
Weight Loss (265)
Young Adult (46)
19 Sports ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $182.55)
just for $29.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc