Title: 101 Exercises For Even Better Jiu Jitsu
Author: Ken Primola
These workouts are from beginner to advanced, any and all fitness levels.
Over 300 Pages to getting shredded, HOLY CRAP DUDE I'm In!
Planks - You can easily do all of these exercises at home. This eBook contains 7 super simple and wickedly effective Plank exercises that are sure to make your mid-section and lower back as strong as an ox. Besides nutrition (which we include so deliciously), planks are a sure-fire way to get a strong waist and center.
Pull Up Hold Abs - This is a shorter super simple ebook with some nice stellar to hit the abs for beginners through advanced. These exercises will work your back as well as your front. We will hit the obliques as well as many muscle other engaged groups. All you need to do is combine it with your technique for the perfect combination.
Medicine Ball - Many parts of your core are being worked over the duration of 20 Exercises throughout this heartily filled book. The resistance endured from using the medicine ball will prove to advance your performance throughout all of the exercises. The exercises here will have a significant carryover especially for your guard.
Medicine Ball Wall - The first few exercises are done on the knees and are very beginner friendly. These exercises will build onto the next few exercises and engage the core incredibly well. You will then stand up and mix the stance and positioning up to give you a real feel like you are in someone's guard... Click here to read the full description!
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Strength and Mobility for Tennis
Author: Jeff Salzenstein
Get In the BEST Tennis Shape of Your Life With The Strength And Mobility For Tennis Program….
Inside Strength and Mobility for Tennis, you’ll get:
- Program Manual - This Manual is the foundation for the Strength and Mobility for Tennis System where we lay the groundwork for your success through the entire 3 Phase Program that includes corrective, strength and, power phase training periods along with critical “deload” weeks to help you recover, prevent injuries, and develop a stable athletic base that will help you perform optimally on the court.
- Video Exercise Library - You’re going to get a comprehensive online video database of every exercise in the Strength and Mobility for Tennis program. Each exercise is carefully broken down and explained so that you can feel confident you have the best form possible. You get two powerful video learning options, and you’ll never have to worry about how to execute a movement correctly again.
- Exercise Description Guides - It will show you how to perform each exercise using images and clearly written explanations. You get 4 separate guides breaking down Mobility/Activation Drills and Myofascial Release Exercises, along with all the drills and exercises from each phase in the program. You can easily take these guides with you to the court, the gym, or wherever you are training so that you can look at the step-by-step images and instructions on how to perform
Title: Sprint Triathlon Training
Author: Kevin Koskella, Ron Saetermoe
“Who Else Wants to Discover How To Train For A Sprint Triathlon In Just 9 Weeks- And Swim Easier, Cycle Stronger, and Run Faster in the Process?”
At Last! Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Training for a Sprint Distance Triathlon – Revealed!
- Do you feel excitement at the thought of completing a sprint triathlon- or beating your times?
- Did you just enter a sprint triathlon, but you have no idea how to train for it?
- Are you interested in learning the best, fastest, and easiest way to train for your race so that you maximize your potential, without spending a lot of money on coaching and equipment?
If you answered “yes” to any of the questions above, then this may very well be the most exciting message you’ve read all day. Here’s why…
You’re about to discover a proven system for sprint triathlon training. This system works whether you are already in shape or are a coach potato.
Here’s just a taste of what you’ll discover…
- How to really “get” swimming with these 3 simple techniques…
- A complete sprint training plan for a sprint distance triathlon, including beginner and advanced tracks
- 3 little known, yet simple ways to improve recovery…
- 2 simple keys (that are right in front of your eyes) to bringing up your confidence on race
Title: Roadmap to a Successful Action Sports Career
"Who Else Wants To Skate All Day And Get Paid For It?"
After Months Of Research We've Put Together The Most Complete Guide On Earning A Full Time Income As A Pro Skater Or Other Extreme Sports Industry Occupations.
- Ready to start a career in skateboarding?
- Passionate about skateboarding and/or other action sports?
- Wondering what it'd be like to be paid to do what you love and have a rewarding career immersed in the action sports industry?
- Not sure what you want to do for a living?
- Not sure how to make money in this industry?
- Wanting to have a shot at becoming a pro skater?
- Disillusioned with your current job?
Here's A Taste Of What You'll Learn Inside Roadmap to a Successful Action Sports Career
- find out why you don't have to be super skilled to be successful and earn a full time income
- real life case studies of professional skateboarders, writers, marketers and entrepreneurs that are living the dream
- discover unbelievable opportunities outside of just being a pro skater
- find out how they got to where they are, and how you can too
- learn how to follow in the footsteps of your favorite pro
Title: Easy Surfing Fitness - PRO Surf Fitness Blueprint
Author: David Sautter, Troy Adashun
How to be a Fitter, Stronger and Healthier Surfer
Access the Easy Sur?ng Fitness “Body Like a Surf Pro” VIP area where we reveal how to:
- Have more fun in water and longer sessions
- Enjoy longer rides and less wipe-outs
- Prevent or suffer from far fewer injuries
- Follow an easy, balanced food plan that helps you maintain a lean, healthy and chiselled body
- Daily feel more energy in and out of water
- Follow the habits of pro surfers
We have personally trained over 470 surfers to date. In the process, we have tested the most efficient and proven methods to lose fat, have a strong and lean body, improve your surfing and increase time spent in water by getting fitter and following the easy steps outlined below.
- It starts with what you eat.
- Core strength is essential.
- Increase your paddle power.
- High-intensity cardio and weights training increases your stamina.
- You don’t need gym strength as much as you need functional strength.
- Focus on muscle endurance, not volume.
- Perform simple body-weight exercises.
- Importance of solid pre- and post-workout routine.
- Consistency Is the Key.
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Serve Unlocked
Author: Tomaz Mencinger
Discover Your Body’s Natural Serving Potential
Tennis Serve Unlocked Serve Unlocked is a unique video course that gives you the missing key that helps you unlock your natural serving potential.
- The correct learning process – you’ll see me learning the serve with my left hand and how I would work on developing the serve;
- How your desire to control the outcome of the serve locks the serve and what the right mindset is;
- The correct mindset for 1st and 2nd serves that allows you to swing freely;
- How to transfer the feel from your natural throwing motion into the serve and feel the power of the wrist;
- A really simple trick to unlock many of the mental locks at once – and you’ll simply use a slightly modified racquet for that drill;
- How the pressure on your fingers changes during the serve and how this will help you accelerate the racquet head;
- How to learn to serve with a loose wrist by simply using a grocery bag;
- Why the index finger is so important for direction control and achieving effective pronation that adds more power;
- Why focusing and not spreading the energy is the key to maximum power and how to learn that with a towel;
- How to develop the whip effect on the serve. In fact, you already know the whip effect – it’s simply a matter of feeling it and transferring it into the
Title: Renegade Cutting-Edge Triathlon Psychology
Author: Stephen Ladd
"Finally, A Triathlon Mental Training System that Empowers You to Summon Super-Human Confidence, Enter 'The Zone' at Will, Routinely Set PRs, and Conquer the 'Toughest Sport On Earth'... Guaranteed!"
Here is a brief description of each session and the benefits:
- Never feel intimidated or outclassed again, no matter how competitive the race
- Discover the secret anchor to supreme confidence... you can have it in seconds
- Learn how to trust your training and your abilities, get out of your own way
- Release negative thoughts and feelings and actually ENJOY the event
- Experience your swim segment, performed to perfection, in less than 20 minutes. This data will be stored in your subconscious and will be unleashed into the "real world" the next time you train and race
- Discover how to easily handle any of the “mishaps” that often occur during the swim - equipment failures, water in your goggles, swallowing water, or being kicked by other competitors
- Let go of inappropriate muscle tension... instantly... for a more fluid and effortless swim
- Turn on your “auto-pilot swim program” and let your body and mind do what it has trained to do
- Effortlessly link up your unconscious mind and your body every time you approach and dismount your bike... creating smooth and efficient T1 and T2
- Experience your complete bike segment, performed to
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Training for Rock Climbing
Author: Brian West
"You Are About to Discover How You Can Start Climbing 3-7 Grades Harder"
Finally a Proven Plan to Help You Become a Better, Stronger and More Technical Rock Climber...
Inside you will find powerful climbing tips, training tricks, and insider secrets that will make you a stronger and better climber.
Discover the 3 most important and effective rock climbing training principles and simple strategies you can use to climb stronger and faster almost instantly!
Here's a Small Sample of What's Revealed Inside...
- How to design a complete training program for your favorite style of climbing that is fun and will get you RESULTS!
- Learn the 7 secrets to climbing smart and effectively.
- The SECRET to getting dominating ab strength...
- 3 key principles to planning any training program and why without them your bound to fail and be frustrated.
- Fine tune your diet for optimal climbing performance
- The amazing step-by-step process for keeping yourself injury free all climbing season long
- The key to increasing your pull strength by 10-30 percent FAST.
- Proven ways to become more flexible without comprimising your joints to injury
- Instantly learn how to turn on a laser focus so you stay climbing your best.
- The #1 most common mistake climbers make that actually holds them back from getting better...
- How choosing the right cross training exercises
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: RUN A 5K in 5 Weeks
Author: Bayo Adio
Discover How to Easily Conquer Your 1st 5K in Just 5 Weeks Even If You’ve Never Owned a Pair of Running Shoes.
Does this sound like you?
- Have you always wanted to run, but thought you couldn’t because of your weight and the fear that you might injure or embarrass yourself??
- Are you interested in running a 5k, but don’t know where to start??
- Are you looking to improve your quality of life, shed a few lbs, set a personal goal and rediscover yourself??
With these shortcut secrets, videos and training method, you will discover:
- How to run only 2-3x/week and accomplish your running distance goal twice as FAST
- How to run your 1st mile within 1 -2 weeks
- How to stay injury free during your running training
- The (SECRET) Adiofit Cross training method to help increase your endurance, lose body fat and build muscle much quicker than just running alone.
- Specific stretches & warm ups to help prevent injury
- THE ONE THING you must NOT do, that a lot of runners do (A MUST to help prevent injuries and keep you healthy)
- And of course how to run your 1st 5k RACE in 5 WEEKS.
- THE BIGGEST SIMPLE MISTAKE that almost ALL BEGINNER RUNNERS make with their running plan. CORRECT THIS and watch your distance increase drastically and magically OVER 50% IN ONE WEEK.
Here are some benefits this program will get... Click here to read the full description!
Title: Throw Cheese Nutrient System
Author: Zach Calhoon
An Elite Athlete Sports Nutrition Training Course.
Here is what to expect…
The Power Stage Course
- Learn what hormone changes are occurring and what hormones assist immediately during workouts and throughout your day
- Learn what energy systems you use during high intensity training, and what fuel your muscles need during this time frame
- Specifically learn about cortisol, the enemy hormone (One of the leading causes of performance plateaus).
- Learn about muscle fiber damage, the good damage and the bad.Pitching
- We go over protein balance, and how your training changes your bodies reliance on protein.
- Learn about muscle damage markers and how to neutralize them with nutrients.
- You will learn the metabolic activity occurring during your training and why its important.
- Learn how to strengthen your immune system by adding certain elements to your diet.
- We will also walk through goal prioritization during this stage, what is most important for your muscles right away.
- Learn how to increase exercise endurance by adding certain nutrition elements while your train
- Learn how to increase nutrient supply while preserving muscle glycogen and muscle protein.
- Learn how to minimize muscle damage during training and what you can do to lower negative muscle damage markers.
The Anabolic Stage CoursePitching
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (117)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (61)
For Authors (89)
Green Products (43)
Home Business (202)
How To (263)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (25)
Real Estate (72)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (40)
Self Defense (74)
Self Help (542)
Weight Loss (265)
Young Adult (46)
19 Sports ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $182.55)
just for $29.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc