Title: Post Rehab Essentials
Author: Dean Somerset
Everything We Know About Training is Wrong.
We are all taught that muscles contract and relax. They get tight, relax, and produce force. This is true, but it’s not the whole story. We were all taught to strengthen the weak and stretch the tight, but we forgot to ask simple questions, like WHY is it weak, and WHY is it tight?
This is a workshop that goes through the basics that every trainer should know about injury post-rehab before working with their clients. It covers the most common conditions of the shoulder, hip, knee and spine, and gives directions on what to do and more importantly, what not to do with the specific injuries.
The concepts contained in Post Rehab Essentials have helped me get the following results for clients:
- Helped a client recover from hip replacement surgery to ski and golf in the same day
- Helped a client with massive pelvic and abdominal reconstructive surgeries deadlift almost twice her bodyweight within 1 year of surgery, pain free
- Re-built my own low back issues to deadlift pain free and even do the splits
- Help an Olympic gold medalist recover from a hip injury to prepare for the Sochi Olympics
- Help my wife get back into competitive triathlon following a series of SI joint injuries
- Get hundreds of clients out of pain and training with purpose once again
You’ll also get a massive hands-on sessions in each... Click here to read the full description!
Title: Renegade Cutting-Edge Triathlon Psychology
Author: Stephen Ladd
"Finally, A Triathlon Mental Training System that Empowers You to Summon Super-Human Confidence, Enter 'The Zone' at Will, Routinely Set PRs, and Conquer the 'Toughest Sport On Earth'... Guaranteed!"
Here is a brief description of each session and the benefits:
- Never feel intimidated or outclassed again, no matter how competitive the race
- Discover the secret anchor to supreme confidence... you can have it in seconds
- Learn how to trust your training and your abilities, get out of your own way
- Release negative thoughts and feelings and actually ENJOY the event
- Experience your swim segment, performed to perfection, in less than 20 minutes. This data will be stored in your subconscious and will be unleashed into the "real world" the next time you train and race
- Discover how to easily handle any of the “mishaps” that often occur during the swim - equipment failures, water in your goggles, swallowing water, or being kicked by other competitors
- Let go of inappropriate muscle tension... instantly... for a more fluid and effortless swim
- Turn on your “auto-pilot swim program” and let your body and mind do what it has trained to do
- Effortlessly link up your unconscious mind and your body every time you approach and dismount your bike... creating smooth and efficient T1 and T2
- Experience your complete bike segment, performed to
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: RUN A 5K in 5 Weeks
Author: Bayo Adio
Discover How to Easily Conquer Your 1st 5K in Just 5 Weeks Even If You’ve Never Owned a Pair of Running Shoes.
Does this sound like you?
- Have you always wanted to run, but thought you couldn’t because of your weight and the fear that you might injure or embarrass yourself??
- Are you interested in running a 5k, but don’t know where to start??
- Are you looking to improve your quality of life, shed a few lbs, set a personal goal and rediscover yourself??
With these shortcut secrets, videos and training method, you will discover:
- How to run only 2-3x/week and accomplish your running distance goal twice as FAST
- How to run your 1st mile within 1 -2 weeks
- How to stay injury free during your running training
- The (SECRET) Adiofit Cross training method to help increase your endurance, lose body fat and build muscle much quicker than just running alone.
- Specific stretches & warm ups to help prevent injury
- THE ONE THING you must NOT do, that a lot of runners do (A MUST to help prevent injuries and keep you healthy)
- And of course how to run your 1st 5k RACE in 5 WEEKS.
- THE BIGGEST SIMPLE MISTAKE that almost ALL BEGINNER RUNNERS make with their running plan. CORRECT THIS and watch your distance increase drastically and magically OVER 50% IN ONE WEEK.
Here are some benefits this program will get... Click here to read the full description!
Title: Throw Cheese Nutrient System
Author: Zach Calhoon
An Elite Athlete Sports Nutrition Training Course.
Here is what to expect…
The Power Stage Course
- Learn what hormone changes are occurring and what hormones assist immediately during workouts and throughout your day
- Learn what energy systems you use during high intensity training, and what fuel your muscles need during this time frame
- Specifically learn about cortisol, the enemy hormone (One of the leading causes of performance plateaus).
- Learn about muscle fiber damage, the good damage and the bad.Pitching
- We go over protein balance, and how your training changes your bodies reliance on protein.
- Learn about muscle damage markers and how to neutralize them with nutrients.
- You will learn the metabolic activity occurring during your training and why its important.
- Learn how to strengthen your immune system by adding certain elements to your diet.
- We will also walk through goal prioritization during this stage, what is most important for your muscles right away.
- Learn how to increase exercise endurance by adding certain nutrition elements while your train
- Learn how to increase nutrient supply while preserving muscle glycogen and muscle protein.
- Learn how to minimize muscle damage during training and what you can do to lower negative muscle damage markers.
The Anabolic Stage CoursePitching
Title: MTI Method- Adding the Pros Power Tennis Instruction
What's the Secret of a Successful Tennis Player?
Answer: Deep Deliberate Practice
Your Coach has sent you here to keep you ahead of the Competition
- The beauty of online courses are you can do them in bitesize chunks to suit the time available.
- There are 17 short videos to watch. You DO NOT have to complete this course in one go.
- Please watch each video right through to the end then answer the questions supplied on the right of each video.
- Do not worry if you make mistakes, this is a great way of learning deeply. The tutor will let you know which questions need revisiting and which video to watch again.
- You will then send your answers by email to the MTI Head Tutor Andrew Magrath
- The MTI Method is a simplified way of teaching tennis. It breaks strokes down into simple progressions without complication.
- There is a 100% correct answer pass rate for this course.
- It's genius is the way it allows players to discover advanced modern tennis techniques without too many instructions.
On successful completion of this course you will receive an a Diploma for fully understanding Step Two of the MTI Method - Adding the Pro's Power.
Title: The Complete Guide To Core Training For Athletes
Author: Jerry Shreck
Discover the SECRET Methods most College Strength Coaches don’t share to develop Superior Athletes
This is exactly what I am giving you:
110 Selected Exercises
- Weighted-Barbell, Dumbbell, Kettle Bells, Plates: These exercises involve a weighted implement and can be easily included before, during, or after a weight training session in the weight room.
- Body Weight: Exercises that can be done anywhere and require no equipment. These are great for after conditioning sessions out on the field, court, pool deck, or track.
- Stability Ball: These will require a stability/physio-ball. These exercises are not just about stabilization but also concentric and eccentric properties.
- Bosu Trainer: These will require the use of a Bosu Trainer. These have become very popular lately and it is because they can produce great results in the area of kinesthetic awareness (knowing where your body is in space).
- Medicine Ball: These movements will require a medicine ball or weighted D-Ball. These are great for power and strength development.
- Cable Machine: A cable machine is the preferred tool for these listed exercises but if you are clever; the majority of these could be done with bands if a cable machine is not available.
- Glute/Ham Developer: These are some of the most advanced exercises in this manual and are not for beginners or novice lifters.
- 45 Degree Back Extension: All of these
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Soccer Strong
How To Stay Healthy, Fly Around The Pitch, And Become A Soccer Dynamo
Soccer Strong contains tons of information in an easy to follow format that I learned through my trials, tribulations, and adventures. I am sharing it with anyone who wants to avoid the major HEADACHES (like injuries and riding the bench) I faced and let their skills shine.
When you download Soccer Strong you get:
- The Manual: 90 plus pages, the definitive guide to proper nutrition, injury prevention and recovery, speed and athleticism, mindset, and how they are all related so you have the all the tools to perform your best on a very consistent basis. This guide includes self assessments for speed, flexibility, power, and strength. After reading this easy to understand book, you will be extremely knowledgeable and have the ability to apply the information for immediate performance gains. The segment on mindset alone will boost your performance the very next time you step on the field
- Navigation Guide: Explains how to use each aspect of the program to fit your needs as a soccer player based on your schedule, age, etc.
- Pitch Dominance Speed/Strength/Power Program: A 6-month program tailored for various training schedules and seasons. It incorporates speed and agility training, plyometrics, and weights with easy to follow progressions.
- Accelerated Fat Loss Guide: A simple and effective dietary and training strategy for shedding unwanted fat
Title: How to Deal with Sports Parents
Author: Jim Harshaw
A survey shows that one of the #1 challenges that coaches face today is dealing with parents. Learn to deal successfully with parents so that you can get back to coaching. This is your proactive guide to spending less time reacting to criticism, responding to parent emails and looking over your shoulder and more time doing what you love.
4 Expert Interviews
Video interviews with some of the leading experts on coaching and sports parents. Each provides practical and actionable steps that you can use right away.
Worksheets that will help you develop the long-term vision for your program, conduct a S.W.O.T. Analysis and create a manual to help you delegate time-consuming tasks.
- Janis Meredith of JBM Sports Parenting
- David Jacobson of Positive Coaching Alliance
- Daryl Weber of DarylWeber.com/Rage to Master
- Christopher Hickey of Institute for Sport Coaching
You Also Get The Complete Coach ebook
- Innovative ways to develop leaders on your team.
- Lucrative fundraising concepts.
- Best practices for managing assistant coaches & volunteers.
- Powerful organizational tactics to help you work more efficiently.
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Ultimate Speed Development
Author: Jim Kielbaso
Have You Ever Dreamed About Running Faster, Cutting Quicker and Accelerating with a Burst of Power?
If you've been looking for a proven way to improve speed, agility and acceleration - you've come to the right place.
Don't be confused, these techniques are the same ones Jim has used to help NFL players drop .1 - .2 seconds off their 40-yard dash in just six weeks. It takes most athletes years to achieve results like these, and Ultimate Speed Development shows you exactly how to do it.
- Jumping higher than you ever have.
- Being two steps faster on every play next season.
- Being in such great shape that you dominate through an entire game.
- Cutting so quickly you out-maneuver your opponents with ease.
Most speed training programs use time-wasting drills, progress at the wrong rate, don't teach you HOW to run faster (mechanics) and use strength training concepts from the 1800's.
Using the Intensity Manipulation Method, the exercises, number of reps and rest periods have been carefully developed through years of experience so all of your speed workouts will produce results. Everything in the program has been scientifically proven and the real-world results are undeniable.
Elite athletes pay thousands of dollars for this kind of training, and their experiences have allowed Jim to put together this program so you can maximize your speed.
Training for speed... Click here to read the full description!
Title: Ultimate Forearm Training for Baseball
Author: Jedd Johnson
- Do you want to drive more balls out of the park?
- Do you want to hit more line drive shots?
- Do you want tougher hands, wrists and forearms so you can play harder than ever before?
- Do you want to throw the ball with more power?
Your Secret Weapon is HERE!
This manual is the only one of its kind. Take a look at the unbelievable content it includes...
- How to Prevent Common Injuries and Conditions of the Lower Arm Associated with Baseball
- Why Grip and Forearm Strength is Important for Baseball
- How the Lower Arms Work to Produce Strength in Conjunction with the Rest of Your Body
- Over 60 pages dedicated to ways you can prevent injuries and rehabilitate the ones you already have in your lower arms
- Over 200 pages of Grip Strength Exercises that are extremely easy to add into your current strength training program
- 9 Necessary Recovery and Prevention Methods you need to be doing now
- 19 Recuperative Services that will help your Baseball performance
- 15 Indispensable Tools you can buy or build to prevent injuries from ever happening
- 20 Sample Grip Strength Workouts already set up for you, that include warm-ups, primary and secondary movements, as well as preventive tactics to make your hands and arms BULLETPROOF
- 7 Conventional Pieces of strength training equipment you already have at the gym that you can use to build your
Ebook Type: PDFVideo Included,
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (113)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (180)
How To (247)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (24)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (74)
Science Fiction (34)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (503)
Weight Loss (237)
Young Adult (43)
19 Sports ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $182.55)
just for $29.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc