Title: Training for Rock Climbing
Author: Brian West
"You Are About to Discover How You Can Start Climbing 3-7 Grades Harder"
Finally a Proven Plan to Help You Become a Better, Stronger and More Technical Rock Climber...
Inside you will find powerful climbing tips, training tricks, and insider secrets that will make you a stronger and better climber.
Discover the 3 most important and effective rock climbing training principles and simple strategies you can use to climb stronger and faster almost instantly!
Here's a Small Sample of What's Revealed Inside...
- How to design a complete training program for your favorite style of climbing that is fun and will get you RESULTS!
- Learn the 7 secrets to climbing smart and effectively.
- The SECRET to getting dominating ab strength...
- 3 key principles to planning any training program and why without them your bound to fail and be frustrated.
- Fine tune your diet for optimal climbing performance
- The amazing step-by-step process for keeping yourself injury free all climbing season long
- The key to increasing your pull strength by 10-30 percent FAST.
- Proven ways to become more flexible without comprimising your joints to injury
- Instantly learn how to turn on a laser focus so you stay climbing your best.
- The #1 most common mistake climbers make that actually holds them back from getting better...
- How choosing the right cross training exercises
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Combat Jujitsu
Author: Ian Fleming
“Learn How To Defend Yourself, Family And Friends Using The Oldest And Most Devastating Martial Art Ever Devised!”
The Almost Perfect Self-Defence System For People Of EVERY Age And Fitness Level!
As you read the ?book, you realise Jujitsu is the foundation on which ALL other fighting styles, systems and fads are built. Just that realisation alone is all the inspiration you need to get started right now.
Here’s some of what you’ll learn inside...
- The 5 arts of training. These 5 arts are specialised sections within the Jujitsu style. These are the deadly power houses of the art. Every conceivable danger situation has been worked out and counter techniques devised to thwart them. You can rest assured you'll be a force to be reckoned with when you hone and perfect these skills...
- The 4 Jujitsu combat methods. With these 4 methods of fighting used in Jujitsu, you have an answer to attacks in ANY situation. Master these 4 methods and you won't fear anyone...
- Principles of Striking. There are 12 elements to a powerful and crippling strike. Striking an opponent quickly and accurately in the right place will render their attack useless. Here's how to perfect your striking ability at the highest level...
- Grasping, Poking, Gouging And Biting. Here's how to do it and target the most vulnerable parts of an attacker’s body in any situation. Believe me; they won't want to stay
Title: Sprint Triathlon Training
Author: Kevin Koskella, Ron Saetermoe
“Who Else Wants to Discover How To Train For A Sprint Triathlon In Just 9 Weeks- And Swim Easier, Cycle Stronger, and Run Faster in the Process?”
At Last! Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Training for a Sprint Distance Triathlon – Revealed!
- Do you feel excitement at the thought of completing a sprint triathlon- or beating your times?
- Did you just enter a sprint triathlon, but you have no idea how to train for it?
- Are you interested in learning the best, fastest, and easiest way to train for your race so that you maximize your potential, without spending a lot of money on coaching and equipment?
If you answered “yes” to any of the questions above, then this may very well be the most exciting message you’ve read all day. Here’s why…
You’re about to discover a proven system for sprint triathlon training. This system works whether you are already in shape or are a coach potato.
Here’s just a taste of what you’ll discover…
- How to really “get” swimming with these 3 simple techniques…
- A complete sprint training plan for a sprint distance triathlon, including beginner and advanced tracks
- 3 little known, yet simple ways to improve recovery…
- 2 simple keys (that are right in front of your eyes) to bringing up your confidence on race
Title: Live Lean Sprint
Author: Brad Gouthro
INCINERATE 3x MORE fat 3x FASTER with Live Lean Sprint! This progressive sprinting program includes 3 phases, starting with beginner and moving up to advanced sprinting workouts. Designed for EVERYONE regardless of your fitness level! Also includes a DIET PLAN & Exclusive VIDEO of me at the TRACK!
Professional SPRINTERS do very little continuous aerobic cardio training.
So why do Sprinters not doing any aerobic training? Simple answer is, it does NOT help them get stronger, leaner, or more powerful.
Besides not being an effective weight loss tool. Excessive forms of aerobic cardio can actually SLOW your progress and CAUSE health problems!
These 6 reasons reveal why conventional AEROBIC TRAINING IS STOPING YOUR FAT LOSS PROGRESS:
- AEROBIC TRAINING LEADS TO FAT LOSS PLATEAUS!
Doing the same aerobic cardio workout after 8 weeks is COUNTERPRODUCTIVE! The main cause of fat loss plateaus is doing the same style workout over and over and over again.
- EXCESSIVE AEROBIC TRAINING INCREASES ADRENAL STRESS MAKING YOUR STORE MORE BELLY FAT!
Too much aerobic training can over-stress the adrenal glands, thus affecting your body’s fat burning and fat storing hormones. Adrenal fatigue is associated with feeling overly tired, burned out, and most importantly weight gain and the inability to burn fat.
- EXCESSIVE AEROBIC TRAINING
Title: Total Skiing Fitness
Author: Clayton Beatty
4 Steps You Need To Include In Your Ski Training Workouts To Become A Fitter, Stronger Better Skier This Winter…
Most fitness programs created by fitness trainers are designed for bodybuilders not athletes.
Generally these programs are generic in nature and do not tailor to the specific needs of the athlete.
Total Skiing Fitness 2.0 Will Help You…
- Ski with more style
- Ski harder and longer without fatigue
- Land bigger and better jumps and tricks
- Reduce your injury risk and rehab previous injuries
- Enhance your balance and control
- Ski better and dominate all over the mountain
The exercises and programs focus specifically on the critical fitness components needed for performance skiing…
These Fitness Components Are:
- Extraordinary leg strength and stability for amazing skiing endurance and landing absorption
- Maximum core stability for astounding body control on the snow and in the air
- Explosive power for catapulting yourself through the air
- Incredible trunk mobility for performing crazy tricks
- Remarkable balance to help you stay on your feet and land mind blowing tricks
- Insane flexibility and range of motion to help prevent career stopping injuries
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Grip Training for Track and Field Throwers
Author: Matt Ellis
Throw the Shot, Discus, Javelin and Hammer Farther Than Ever Before by Adding This ONE SIMPLE THING to Your Strength Training...
Learn How You Can You Add Distance To ALL YOUR THROWS, Reduce Painful Injuries, and Become an ABSOLUTE BEAST...
Here is a Handful of What You Will Learn in This DVD
- Why Open Hand training is one of the best forms of Grip Training for Athletes
- What is lower arm health and how do you attain it, train it, and maintain it?
- How you can use a penny to develop strong hands
- How to use kettlebells to develop grip strength in a way that is particularly beneficial for shot putters
- Lifting straps are for wussies, right? WRONG. We'll show you how to get a strong grip by using your dusty old lifting straps
- How you can ruin a perfectly nice walk with a pair of kettlebells and develop forearm strength at the same time
- How to turn an ordinary barbell rack pull into vicious grip strength exercise
- How by using ropes and towels you can make even light dumbbells a challenge to lift, hold, and control
- How to modify basic lifts to turn your team workouts into fierce competition
- How to reinforce the hands using simple equipment found in every gym
- How to set up circuit-style workouts for your teams to bullet proof the hands and keep training exciting for them
- Learn the optimal duration for sets, reps, and holds that Coach Matt
Title: RUN A 5K in 5 Weeks
Author: Bayo Adio
Discover How to Easily Conquer Your 1st 5K in Just 5 Weeks Even If You’ve Never Owned a Pair of Running Shoes.
Does this sound like you?
- Have you always wanted to run, but thought you couldn’t because of your weight and the fear that you might injure or embarrass yourself??
- Are you interested in running a 5k, but don’t know where to start??
- Are you looking to improve your quality of life, shed a few lbs, set a personal goal and rediscover yourself??
With these shortcut secrets, videos and training method, you will discover:
- How to run only 2-3x/week and accomplish your running distance goal twice as FAST
- How to run your 1st mile within 1 -2 weeks
- How to stay injury free during your running training
- The (SECRET) Adiofit Cross training method to help increase your endurance, lose body fat and build muscle much quicker than just running alone.
- Specific stretches & warm ups to help prevent injury
- THE ONE THING you must NOT do, that a lot of runners do (A MUST to help prevent injuries and keep you healthy)
- And of course how to run your 1st 5k RACE in 5 WEEKS.
- THE BIGGEST SIMPLE MISTAKE that almost ALL BEGINNER RUNNERS make with their running plan. CORRECT THIS and watch your distance increase drastically and magically OVER 50% IN ONE WEEK.
Here are some benefits this program will get... Click here to read the full description!
Title: Throw Cheese Nutrient System
Author: Zach Calhoon
An Elite Athlete Sports Nutrition Training Course.
Here is what to expect…
The Power Stage Course
- Learn what hormone changes are occurring and what hormones assist immediately during workouts and throughout your day
- Learn what energy systems you use during high intensity training, and what fuel your muscles need during this time frame
- Specifically learn about cortisol, the enemy hormone (One of the leading causes of performance plateaus).
- Learn about muscle fiber damage, the good damage and the bad.Pitching
- We go over protein balance, and how your training changes your bodies reliance on protein.
- Learn about muscle damage markers and how to neutralize them with nutrients.
- You will learn the metabolic activity occurring during your training and why its important.
- Learn how to strengthen your immune system by adding certain elements to your diet.
- We will also walk through goal prioritization during this stage, what is most important for your muscles right away.
- Learn how to increase exercise endurance by adding certain nutrition elements while your train
- Learn how to increase nutrient supply while preserving muscle glycogen and muscle protein.
- Learn how to minimize muscle damage during training and what you can do to lower negative muscle damage markers.
The Anabolic Stage CoursePitching
Title: Soccer Strong
How To Stay Healthy, Fly Around The Pitch, And Become A Soccer Dynamo
Soccer Strong contains tons of information in an easy to follow format that I learned through my trials, tribulations, and adventures. I am sharing it with anyone who wants to avoid the major HEADACHES (like injuries and riding the bench) I faced and let their skills shine.
When you download Soccer Strong you get:
- The Manual: 90 plus pages, the definitive guide to proper nutrition, injury prevention and recovery, speed and athleticism, mindset, and how they are all related so you have the all the tools to perform your best on a very consistent basis. This guide includes self assessments for speed, flexibility, power, and strength. After reading this easy to understand book, you will be extremely knowledgeable and have the ability to apply the information for immediate performance gains. The segment on mindset alone will boost your performance the very next time you step on the field
- Navigation Guide: Explains how to use each aspect of the program to fit your needs as a soccer player based on your schedule, age, etc.
- Pitch Dominance Speed/Strength/Power Program: A 6-month program tailored for various training schedules and seasons. It incorporates speed and agility training, plyometrics, and weights with easy to follow progressions.
- Accelerated Fat Loss Guide: A simple and effective dietary and training strategy for shedding unwanted fat
Title: How to Deal with Sports Parents
Author: Jim Harshaw
A survey shows that one of the #1 challenges that coaches face today is dealing with parents. Learn to deal successfully with parents so that you can get back to coaching. This is your proactive guide to spending less time reacting to criticism, responding to parent emails and looking over your shoulder and more time doing what you love.
4 Expert Interviews
Video interviews with some of the leading experts on coaching and sports parents. Each provides practical and actionable steps that you can use right away.
Worksheets that will help you develop the long-term vision for your program, conduct a S.W.O.T. Analysis and create a manual to help you delegate time-consuming tasks.
- Janis Meredith of JBM Sports Parenting
- David Jacobson of Positive Coaching Alliance
- Daryl Weber of DarylWeber.com/Rage to Master
- Christopher Hickey of Institute for Sport Coaching
You Also Get The Complete Coach ebook
- Innovative ways to develop leaders on your team.
- Lucrative fundraising concepts.
- Best practices for managing assistant coaches & volunteers.
- Powerful organizational tactics to help you work more efficiently.
Ebook Type: PDF
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (114)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (40)
Home Business (182)
How To (238)
Illustrated Picture Books (22)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (35)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (500)
Weight Loss (236)
Young Adult (45)
19 Sports ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $182.55)
just for $29.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc