Title: 101 Exercises For Even Better Jiu Jitsu
Author: Ken Primola
These workouts are from beginner to advanced, any and all fitness levels.
Over 300 Pages to getting shredded, HOLY CRAP DUDE I'm In!
Planks - You can easily do all of these exercises at home. This eBook contains 7 super simple and wickedly effective Plank exercises that are sure to make your mid-section and lower back as strong as an ox. Besides nutrition (which we include so deliciously), planks are a sure-fire way to get a strong waist and center.
Pull Up Hold Abs - This is a shorter super simple ebook with some nice stellar to hit the abs for beginners through advanced. These exercises will work your back as well as your front. We will hit the obliques as well as many muscle other engaged groups. All you need to do is combine it with your technique for the perfect combination.
Medicine Ball - Many parts of your core are being worked over the duration of 20 Exercises throughout this heartily filled book. The resistance endured from using the medicine ball will prove to advance your performance throughout all of the exercises. The exercises here will have a significant carryover especially for your guard.
Medicine Ball Wall - The first few exercises are done on the knees and are very beginner friendly. These exercises will build onto the next few exercises and engage the core incredibly well. You will then stand up and mix the stance and positioning up to give you a real feel like you are in someone's guard... Click here to read the full description!
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: MTI Method- Adding the Pros Power Tennis Instruction
What's the Secret of a Successful Tennis Player?
Answer: Deep Deliberate Practice
Your Coach has sent you here to keep you ahead of the Competition
- The beauty of online courses are you can do them in bitesize chunks to suit the time available.
- There are 17 short videos to watch. You DO NOT have to complete this course in one go.
- Please watch each video right through to the end then answer the questions supplied on the right of each video.
- Do not worry if you make mistakes, this is a great way of learning deeply. The tutor will let you know which questions need revisiting and which video to watch again.
- You will then send your answers by email to the MTI Head Tutor Andrew Magrath
- The MTI Method is a simplified way of teaching tennis. It breaks strokes down into simple progressions without complication.
- There is a 100% correct answer pass rate for this course.
- It's genius is the way it allows players to discover advanced modern tennis techniques without too many instructions.
On successful completion of this course you will receive an a Diploma for fully understanding Step Two of the MTI Method - Adding the Pro's Power.
Title: Sprint Triathlon Training
Author: Kevin Koskella, Ron Saetermoe
“Who Else Wants to Discover How To Train For A Sprint Triathlon In Just 9 Weeks- And Swim Easier, Cycle Stronger, and Run Faster in the Process?”
At Last! Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Training for a Sprint Distance Triathlon – Revealed!
- Do you feel excitement at the thought of completing a sprint triathlon- or beating your times?
- Did you just enter a sprint triathlon, but you have no idea how to train for it?
- Are you interested in learning the best, fastest, and easiest way to train for your race so that you maximize your potential, without spending a lot of money on coaching and equipment?
If you answered “yes” to any of the questions above, then this may very well be the most exciting message you’ve read all day. Here’s why…
You’re about to discover a proven system for sprint triathlon training. This system works whether you are already in shape or are a coach potato.
Here’s just a taste of what you’ll discover…
- How to really “get” swimming with these 3 simple techniques…
- A complete sprint training plan for a sprint distance triathlon, including beginner and advanced tracks
- 3 little known, yet simple ways to improve recovery…
- 2 simple keys (that are right in front of your eyes) to bringing up your confidence on race
Title: Live Lean Sprint
Author: Brad Gouthro
INCINERATE 3x MORE fat 3x FASTER with Live Lean Sprint! This progressive sprinting program includes 3 phases, starting with beginner and moving up to advanced sprinting workouts. Designed for EVERYONE regardless of your fitness level! Also includes a DIET PLAN & Exclusive VIDEO of me at the TRACK!
Professional SPRINTERS do very little continuous aerobic cardio training.
So why do Sprinters not doing any aerobic training? Simple answer is, it does NOT help them get stronger, leaner, or more powerful.
Besides not being an effective weight loss tool. Excessive forms of aerobic cardio can actually SLOW your progress and CAUSE health problems!
These 6 reasons reveal why conventional AEROBIC TRAINING IS STOPING YOUR FAT LOSS PROGRESS:
- AEROBIC TRAINING LEADS TO FAT LOSS PLATEAUS!
Doing the same aerobic cardio workout after 8 weeks is COUNTERPRODUCTIVE! The main cause of fat loss plateaus is doing the same style workout over and over and over again.
- EXCESSIVE AEROBIC TRAINING INCREASES ADRENAL STRESS MAKING YOUR STORE MORE BELLY FAT!
Too much aerobic training can over-stress the adrenal glands, thus affecting your body’s fat burning and fat storing hormones. Adrenal fatigue is associated with feeling overly tired, burned out, and most importantly weight gain and the inability to burn fat.
- EXCESSIVE AEROBIC TRAINING
Title: Total Skiing Fitness
Author: Clayton Beatty
4 Steps You Need To Include In Your Ski Training Workouts To Become A Fitter, Stronger Better Skier This Winter…
Most fitness programs created by fitness trainers are designed for bodybuilders not athletes.
Generally these programs are generic in nature and do not tailor to the specific needs of the athlete.
Total Skiing Fitness 2.0 Will Help You…
- Ski with more style
- Ski harder and longer without fatigue
- Land bigger and better jumps and tricks
- Reduce your injury risk and rehab previous injuries
- Enhance your balance and control
- Ski better and dominate all over the mountain
The exercises and programs focus specifically on the critical fitness components needed for performance skiing…
These Fitness Components Are:
- Extraordinary leg strength and stability for amazing skiing endurance and landing absorption
- Maximum core stability for astounding body control on the snow and in the air
- Explosive power for catapulting yourself through the air
- Incredible trunk mobility for performing crazy tricks
- Remarkable balance to help you stay on your feet and land mind blowing tricks
- Insane flexibility and range of motion to help prevent career stopping injuries
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: RUN A 5K in 5 Weeks
Author: Bayo Adio
Discover How to Easily Conquer Your 1st 5K in Just 5 Weeks Even If You’ve Never Owned a Pair of Running Shoes.
Does this sound like you?
- Have you always wanted to run, but thought you couldn’t because of your weight and the fear that you might injure or embarrass yourself??
- Are you interested in running a 5k, but don’t know where to start??
- Are you looking to improve your quality of life, shed a few lbs, set a personal goal and rediscover yourself??
With these shortcut secrets, videos and training method, you will discover:
- How to run only 2-3x/week and accomplish your running distance goal twice as FAST
- How to run your 1st mile within 1 -2 weeks
- How to stay injury free during your running training
- The (SECRET) Adiofit Cross training method to help increase your endurance, lose body fat and build muscle much quicker than just running alone.
- Specific stretches & warm ups to help prevent injury
- THE ONE THING you must NOT do, that a lot of runners do (A MUST to help prevent injuries and keep you healthy)
- And of course how to run your 1st 5k RACE in 5 WEEKS.
- THE BIGGEST SIMPLE MISTAKE that almost ALL BEGINNER RUNNERS make with their running plan. CORRECT THIS and watch your distance increase drastically and magically OVER 50% IN ONE WEEK.
Here are some benefits this program will get... Click here to read the full description!
Title: Throw Cheese Nutrient System
Author: Zach Calhoon
An Elite Athlete Sports Nutrition Training Course.
Here is what to expect…
The Power Stage Course
- Learn what hormone changes are occurring and what hormones assist immediately during workouts and throughout your day
- Learn what energy systems you use during high intensity training, and what fuel your muscles need during this time frame
- Specifically learn about cortisol, the enemy hormone (One of the leading causes of performance plateaus).
- Learn about muscle fiber damage, the good damage and the bad.Pitching
- We go over protein balance, and how your training changes your bodies reliance on protein.
- Learn about muscle damage markers and how to neutralize them with nutrients.
- You will learn the metabolic activity occurring during your training and why its important.
- Learn how to strengthen your immune system by adding certain elements to your diet.
- We will also walk through goal prioritization during this stage, what is most important for your muscles right away.
- Learn how to increase exercise endurance by adding certain nutrition elements while your train
- Learn how to increase nutrient supply while preserving muscle glycogen and muscle protein.
- Learn how to minimize muscle damage during training and what you can do to lower negative muscle damage markers.
The Anabolic Stage CoursePitching
Title: Soccer Strong
How To Stay Healthy, Fly Around The Pitch, And Become A Soccer Dynamo
Soccer Strong contains tons of information in an easy to follow format that I learned through my trials, tribulations, and adventures. I am sharing it with anyone who wants to avoid the major HEADACHES (like injuries and riding the bench) I faced and let their skills shine.
When you download Soccer Strong you get:
- The Manual: 90 plus pages, the definitive guide to proper nutrition, injury prevention and recovery, speed and athleticism, mindset, and how they are all related so you have the all the tools to perform your best on a very consistent basis. This guide includes self assessments for speed, flexibility, power, and strength. After reading this easy to understand book, you will be extremely knowledgeable and have the ability to apply the information for immediate performance gains. The segment on mindset alone will boost your performance the very next time you step on the field
- Navigation Guide: Explains how to use each aspect of the program to fit your needs as a soccer player based on your schedule, age, etc.
- Pitch Dominance Speed/Strength/Power Program: A 6-month program tailored for various training schedules and seasons. It incorporates speed and agility training, plyometrics, and weights with easy to follow progressions.
- Accelerated Fat Loss Guide: A simple and effective dietary and training strategy for shedding unwanted fat
Title: How to Deal with Sports Parents
Author: Jim Harshaw
A survey shows that one of the #1 challenges that coaches face today is dealing with parents. Learn to deal successfully with parents so that you can get back to coaching. This is your proactive guide to spending less time reacting to criticism, responding to parent emails and looking over your shoulder and more time doing what you love.
4 Expert Interviews
Video interviews with some of the leading experts on coaching and sports parents. Each provides practical and actionable steps that you can use right away.
Worksheets that will help you develop the long-term vision for your program, conduct a S.W.O.T. Analysis and create a manual to help you delegate time-consuming tasks.
- Janis Meredith of JBM Sports Parenting
- David Jacobson of Positive Coaching Alliance
- Daryl Weber of DarylWeber.com/Rage to Master
- Christopher Hickey of Institute for Sport Coaching
You Also Get The Complete Coach ebook
- Innovative ways to develop leaders on your team.
- Lucrative fundraising concepts.
- Best practices for managing assistant coaches & volunteers.
- Powerful organizational tactics to help you work more efficiently.
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Ultimate Speed Development
Author: Jim Kielbaso
Have You Ever Dreamed About Running Faster, Cutting Quicker and Accelerating with a Burst of Power?
If you've been looking for a proven way to improve speed, agility and acceleration - you've come to the right place.
Don't be confused, these techniques are the same ones Jim has used to help NFL players drop .1 - .2 seconds off their 40-yard dash in just six weeks. It takes most athletes years to achieve results like these, and Ultimate Speed Development shows you exactly how to do it.
- Jumping higher than you ever have.
- Being two steps faster on every play next season.
- Being in such great shape that you dominate through an entire game.
- Cutting so quickly you out-maneuver your opponents with ease.
Most speed training programs use time-wasting drills, progress at the wrong rate, don't teach you HOW to run faster (mechanics) and use strength training concepts from the 1800's.
Using the Intensity Manipulation Method, the exercises, number of reps and rest periods have been carefully developed through years of experience so all of your speed workouts will produce results. Everything in the program has been scientifically proven and the real-world results are undeniable.
Elite athletes pay thousands of dollars for this kind of training, and their experiences have allowed Jim to put together this program so you can maximize your speed.
Training for speed... Click here to read the full description!
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (114)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (40)
Home Business (182)
How To (237)
Illustrated Picture Books (22)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (35)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (501)
Weight Loss (235)
Young Adult (45)
19 Sports ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $182.55)
just for $29.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc