Title: Easy Surfing Fitness - PRO Surf Fitness Blueprint
Author: David Sautter, Troy Adashun
How to be a Fitter, Stronger and Healthier Surfer
Access the Easy Sur?ng Fitness “Body Like a Surf Pro” VIP area where we reveal how to:
- Have more fun in water and longer sessions
- Enjoy longer rides and less wipe-outs
- Prevent or suffer from far fewer injuries
- Follow an easy, balanced food plan that helps you maintain a lean, healthy and chiselled body
- Daily feel more energy in and out of water
- Follow the habits of pro surfers
We have personally trained over 470 surfers to date. In the process, we have tested the most efficient and proven methods to lose fat, have a strong and lean body, improve your surfing and increase time spent in water by getting fitter and following the easy steps outlined below.
- It starts with what you eat.
- Core strength is essential.
- Increase your paddle power.
- High-intensity cardio and weights training increases your stamina.
- You don’t need gym strength as much as you need functional strength.
- Focus on muscle endurance, not volume.
- Perform simple body-weight exercises.
- Importance of solid pre- and post-workout routine.
- Consistency Is the Key.
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: The Complete Guide To Core Training For Athletes
Author: Jerry Shreck
Discover the SECRET Methods most College Strength Coaches don’t share to develop Superior Athletes
This is exactly what I am giving you:
110 Selected Exercises
- Weighted-Barbell, Dumbbell, Kettle Bells, Plates: These exercises involve a weighted implement and can be easily included before, during, or after a weight training session in the weight room.
- Body Weight: Exercises that can be done anywhere and require no equipment. These are great for after conditioning sessions out on the field, court, pool deck, or track.
- Stability Ball: These will require a stability/physio-ball. These exercises are not just about stabilization but also concentric and eccentric properties.
- Bosu Trainer: These will require the use of a Bosu Trainer. These have become very popular lately and it is because they can produce great results in the area of kinesthetic awareness (knowing where your body is in space).
- Medicine Ball: These movements will require a medicine ball or weighted D-Ball. These are great for power and strength development.
- Cable Machine: A cable machine is the preferred tool for these listed exercises but if you are clever; the majority of these could be done with bands if a cable machine is not available.
- Glute/Ham Developer: These are some of the most advanced exercises in this manual and are not for beginners or novice lifters.
- 45 Degree Back Extension: All of these
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Power to Pedal
Author: Robin Robertson
BROKEN DOWN ATHLETE DISCOVERS HOW TO USE CYCLING TO INCREASE FITNESS, STRENGTH, AND STAMINA WITHOUT DESTROYING YOUR BODY AND YOUR JOINTS IN THE PROCESS.
HOW ABOUT YOU?
- Do you miss the feeling of euphoria of physical accomplishment – or maybe want to find out what it is all about?
- Are you bummed that you can’t compete (or push yourself) at the level that you used to? …Because too many things hurt or you are too out of shape?
- Are you searching for something to make you feel more vibrant, stronger, and give you more energy…..
- Maybe you haven’t ridden your bike since you were a kid and are worried about joining a spinning® class because it just looks too intense (don’t worry, I’ll show you how to do it, at your own level).
- Or you are just tired and discouraged by always working hard but not seeing improvement or real results?
- Have you had an adventure thinking that you could easily ride 10, 20, or even 30 miles and found that you were in a world of hurt and seriously wishing that you could hop a ride with the next truck that drove by?
- Or was it that the last time you were on a bike you were working hard but found your knees, your back, your hiney were screaming at you by the time you finished. There was nothing fun about that…(and I will show you how to avoid all of those problems)
- Maybe you already know the benefits of
Title: Weekend Warrior Rock Climbing Training Program
Author: Don Mcgrath
We all want to climb harder and better, but many of us struggle with how to train without investing a ton of time and energy. Most of us are weekend warriors who don’t have tons of time or energy to spare.
By using this easy to follow, step-by-step program, you will climb 2 letter grades to a number grade harder in 8 weeks or less.
I ran a test group while developing the product and here is what I found from surveys I did during the test group.
- 50% said that the program increased their strength
- 80% of participants said the program increased their confidence.
- 50% said that it increased their endurance.
- 85% reached their climbing goal in the first 4 weeks of doing the program.
When you order the Weekend Warrior Rock Climbing Training Program, here’s what you will get:
The Weekend Warrior Rock Climbing Training Guidebook (pdf), which includes training on:
- Daily and weekly workout schedules
- Warming up
- Specific roped and un-roped climbing drills for improved technique, power, and endurance
- 3 cross-training videos to improve your overall fitness (Arms-Core-Balance, Chest-Back-Core-Balance, Core-Balance)
As a supplement to the Weekend Warrior Rock Climbing Training Guidebook, you will also get:
- Daily workout and nutrition tracking tool (pdf), which you will use to keep track of your workouts to help keep
Title: DIY Bike Repair
Author: Dave Delgado
“ Now YOU Can Learn How To Fix, Repair & Maintain Your Own Bicycle In 2 Hours Or Less... With The Ultimate Bike Repair Course ”
Now ANYONE Can Learn To Repair & Maintain Bicycles From Home! Go From Beginner To Expert With Over 200 Step-By-Step Videos...
Imagine being able to fix,maintain and upgrade your bikes easily and in a shortest time WITHOUT paying for expensive workshop fees?
Now you can.. and you can do it from home, in weeks not years without wasting money, time and effort on pricy repair fees
See, I have looked at just about every bike repair & maintenance material out there. I don't like any of them. Sadly, most courses available suffer from the following:
- One-dimensional teaching that leaves more questions than answers
- Instructions are too vague and lacking in detail
- Most materials are out-dated and does not cover the latest designs
- Disgused as expensive advertisements for tools and gimmicks.
- Skips over important parts and the diagrams are confusing and unclear
The entire program consists of over 200 videos, spanning 10 hours and 150 pages of manuals, systematically teaching you all repair procedures and maintenance tips on EVERY section of a bike. It's the most jam-packed and intensive bike repair course you'll ever experience.
- Step-by-step instruction program presented in an easy-to-follow format
Title: Workouts For Judo
Author: Matt D'Aquino
"With Workouts for Judo you will become Fitter, Faster, Stronger and more Agile - Fast! This manual will give you an Unfair Advantage over not just the guys in your club, but over any guy in your weight division."
Workouts for Judo will give you the ability to:
- Increase your level of Agility
- Increase Overall Fitness
- Increase Foot and Hand Speed
- Fight harder for longer
- Improve your Balance and Co-ordination
- Increase Strength and Power
Say goodbye to:
- Not being agile enough
- Not being able to keep up with your opponents
- Not knowing how to train properly
- Being unfit
- 29 exercises that increase speed, power, agility, strength, stability, balance and aerobic capacity
- How internationally ranked Judokas train day in day out
- How to train like a world class judoka in your very own dojo or home gym
- 30 Judo specific workouts - carefully designed to translate directly to success on the mat
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: An Athlete's Guide to Chronic Knee Pain
You can’t run. You can’t jump. You can’t squat. Even standing up from the toilet it a chore. Your knees are in shambles. And there you are, laying in bed, waiting for the physiology gnomes to tap your knee with a magical star wand and make everything “all better.” That’s your mistake. Find out why laying around like a slug while your intestines stop churning isn’t the answer to chronic knee pain (and learn about two more mistakes you’re making.).
The 3 Biggest Chronic Knee Rehab Mistakes You're Making
- You're waiting for magic gnomes to fix your knee.
- You’re focusing on the wrong muscles.
- You’re lacking emotional investment.
I consider this equation the key to fixing chronic knee pain. And since I want to see you come out on the other side of this problem, I’m going to let you in on this secret equation soon.
Here just some of the features and benefits that An Athlete’s Guide to Chronic Knee Pain affords:
- It relieves you of the mental anguish of being constantly down and out because of your chronic knee pain
- It constructs athletic movement so that your knees not only get better but your foundation for athleticism is enhanced
- It includes a safe progression of exercises with little necessary equipment so you can do the training anywhere
- It promotes lifelong change so that there is no regression
Ebook Type: Video Included,
Title: Serve Unlocked
Author: Tomaz Mencinger
Discover Your Body’s Natural Serving Potential
Tennis Serve Unlocked Serve Unlocked is a unique video course that gives you the missing key that helps you unlock your natural serving potential.
- The correct learning process – you’ll see me learning the serve with my left hand and how I would work on developing the serve;
- How your desire to control the outcome of the serve locks the serve and what the right mindset is;
- The correct mindset for 1st and 2nd serves that allows you to swing freely;
- How to transfer the feel from your natural throwing motion into the serve and feel the power of the wrist;
- A really simple trick to unlock many of the mental locks at once – and you’ll simply use a slightly modified racquet for that drill;
- How the pressure on your fingers changes during the serve and how this will help you accelerate the racquet head;
- How to learn to serve with a loose wrist by simply using a grocery bag;
- Why the index finger is so important for direction control and achieving effective pronation that adds more power;
- Why focusing and not spreading the energy is the key to maximum power and how to learn that with a towel;
- How to develop the whip effect on the serve. In fact, you already know the whip effect – it’s simply a matter of feeling it and transferring it into the
Title: Post Rehab Essentials
Author: Dean Somerset
Everything We Know About Training is Wrong.
We are all taught that muscles contract and relax. They get tight, relax, and produce force. This is true, but it’s not the whole story. We were all taught to strengthen the weak and stretch the tight, but we forgot to ask simple questions, like WHY is it weak, and WHY is it tight?
This is a workshop that goes through the basics that every trainer should know about injury post-rehab before working with their clients. It covers the most common conditions of the shoulder, hip, knee and spine, and gives directions on what to do and more importantly, what not to do with the specific injuries.
The concepts contained in Post Rehab Essentials have helped me get the following results for clients:
- Helped a client recover from hip replacement surgery to ski and golf in the same day
- Helped a client with massive pelvic and abdominal reconstructive surgeries deadlift almost twice her bodyweight within 1 year of surgery, pain free
- Re-built my own low back issues to deadlift pain free and even do the splits
- Help an Olympic gold medalist recover from a hip injury to prepare for the Sochi Olympics
- Help my wife get back into competitive triathlon following a series of SI joint injuries
- Get hundreds of clients out of pain and training with purpose once again
You’ll also get a massive hands-on sessions in each... Click here to read the full description!
Title: Training for Rock Climbing
Author: Brian West
"You Are About to Discover How You Can Start Climbing 3-7 Grades Harder"
Finally a Proven Plan to Help You Become a Better, Stronger and More Technical Rock Climber...
Inside you will find powerful climbing tips, training tricks, and insider secrets that will make you a stronger and better climber.
Discover the 3 most important and effective rock climbing training principles and simple strategies you can use to climb stronger and faster almost instantly!
Here's a Small Sample of What's Revealed Inside...
- How to design a complete training program for your favorite style of climbing that is fun and will get you RESULTS!
- Learn the 7 secrets to climbing smart and effectively.
- The SECRET to getting dominating ab strength...
- 3 key principles to planning any training program and why without them your bound to fail and be frustrated.
- Fine tune your diet for optimal climbing performance
- The amazing step-by-step process for keeping yourself injury free all climbing season long
- The key to increasing your pull strength by 10-30 percent FAST.
- Proven ways to become more flexible without comprimising your joints to injury
- Instantly learn how to turn on a laser focus so you stay climbing your best.
- The #1 most common mistake climbers make that actually holds them back from getting better...
- How choosing the right cross training exercises
Ebook Type: PDF
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (115)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (181)
How To (236)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (34)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (500)
Weight Loss (237)
Young Adult (44)
19 Sports ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $182.55)
just for $29.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc