Title: An Athlete's Guide to Chronic Knee Pain
You can’t run. You can’t jump. You can’t squat. Even standing up from the toilet it a chore. Your knees are in shambles. And there you are, laying in bed, waiting for the physiology gnomes to tap your knee with a magical star wand and make everything “all better.” That’s your mistake. Find out why laying around like a slug while your intestines stop churning isn’t the answer to chronic knee pain (and learn about two more mistakes you’re making.).
The 3 Biggest Chronic Knee Rehab Mistakes You're Making
- You're waiting for magic gnomes to fix your knee.
- You’re focusing on the wrong muscles.
- You’re lacking emotional investment.
I consider this equation the key to fixing chronic knee pain. And since I want to see you come out on the other side of this problem, I’m going to let you in on this secret equation soon.
Here just some of the features and benefits that An Athlete’s Guide to Chronic Knee Pain affords:
- It relieves you of the mental anguish of being constantly down and out because of your chronic knee pain
- It constructs athletic movement so that your knees not only get better but your foundation for athleticism is enhanced
- It includes a safe progression of exercises with little necessary equipment so you can do the training anywhere
- It promotes lifelong change so that there is no regression
Ebook Type: Video Included,
Title: Training for Rock Climbing
Author: Brian West
"You Are About to Discover How You Can Start Climbing 3-7 Grades Harder"
Finally a Proven Plan to Help You Become a Better, Stronger and More Technical Rock Climber...
Inside you will find powerful climbing tips, training tricks, and insider secrets that will make you a stronger and better climber.
Discover the 3 most important and effective rock climbing training principles and simple strategies you can use to climb stronger and faster almost instantly!
Here's a Small Sample of What's Revealed Inside...
- How to design a complete training program for your favorite style of climbing that is fun and will get you RESULTS!
- Learn the 7 secrets to climbing smart and effectively.
- The SECRET to getting dominating ab strength...
- 3 key principles to planning any training program and why without them your bound to fail and be frustrated.
- Fine tune your diet for optimal climbing performance
- The amazing step-by-step process for keeping yourself injury free all climbing season long
- The key to increasing your pull strength by 10-30 percent FAST.
- Proven ways to become more flexible without comprimising your joints to injury
- Instantly learn how to turn on a laser focus so you stay climbing your best.
- The #1 most common mistake climbers make that actually holds them back from getting better...
- How choosing the right cross training exercises
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Combat Jujitsu
Author: Ian Fleming
“Learn How To Defend Yourself, Family And Friends Using The Oldest And Most Devastating Martial Art Ever Devised!”
The Almost Perfect Self-Defence System For People Of EVERY Age And Fitness Level!
As you read the ?book, you realise Jujitsu is the foundation on which ALL other fighting styles, systems and fads are built. Just that realisation alone is all the inspiration you need to get started right now.
Here’s some of what you’ll learn inside...
- The 5 arts of training. These 5 arts are specialised sections within the Jujitsu style. These are the deadly power houses of the art. Every conceivable danger situation has been worked out and counter techniques devised to thwart them. You can rest assured you'll be a force to be reckoned with when you hone and perfect these skills...
- The 4 Jujitsu combat methods. With these 4 methods of fighting used in Jujitsu, you have an answer to attacks in ANY situation. Master these 4 methods and you won't fear anyone...
- Principles of Striking. There are 12 elements to a powerful and crippling strike. Striking an opponent quickly and accurately in the right place will render their attack useless. Here's how to perfect your striking ability at the highest level...
- Grasping, Poking, Gouging And Biting. Here's how to do it and target the most vulnerable parts of an attacker’s body in any situation. Believe me; they won't want to stay
Title: 101 Exercises For Even Better Jiu Jitsu
Author: Ken Primola
These workouts are from beginner to advanced, any and all fitness levels.
Over 300 Pages to getting shredded, HOLY CRAP DUDE I'm In!
Planks - You can easily do all of these exercises at home. This eBook contains 7 super simple and wickedly effective Plank exercises that are sure to make your mid-section and lower back as strong as an ox. Besides nutrition (which we include so deliciously), planks are a sure-fire way to get a strong waist and center.
Pull Up Hold Abs - This is a shorter super simple ebook with some nice stellar to hit the abs for beginners through advanced. These exercises will work your back as well as your front. We will hit the obliques as well as many muscle other engaged groups. All you need to do is combine it with your technique for the perfect combination.
Medicine Ball - Many parts of your core are being worked over the duration of 20 Exercises throughout this heartily filled book. The resistance endured from using the medicine ball will prove to advance your performance throughout all of the exercises. The exercises here will have a significant carryover especially for your guard.
Medicine Ball Wall - The first few exercises are done on the knees and are very beginner friendly. These exercises will build onto the next few exercises and engage the core incredibly well. You will then stand up and mix the stance and positioning up to give you a real feel like you are in someone's guard... Click here to read the full description!
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Sprint Triathlon Training
Author: Kevin Koskella, Ron Saetermoe
“Who Else Wants to Discover How To Train For A Sprint Triathlon In Just 9 Weeks- And Swim Easier, Cycle Stronger, and Run Faster in the Process?”
At Last! Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Training for a Sprint Distance Triathlon – Revealed!
- Do you feel excitement at the thought of completing a sprint triathlon- or beating your times?
- Did you just enter a sprint triathlon, but you have no idea how to train for it?
- Are you interested in learning the best, fastest, and easiest way to train for your race so that you maximize your potential, without spending a lot of money on coaching and equipment?
If you answered “yes” to any of the questions above, then this may very well be the most exciting message you’ve read all day. Here’s why…
You’re about to discover a proven system for sprint triathlon training. This system works whether you are already in shape or are a coach potato.
Here’s just a taste of what you’ll discover…
- How to really “get” swimming with these 3 simple techniques…
- A complete sprint training plan for a sprint distance triathlon, including beginner and advanced tracks
- 3 little known, yet simple ways to improve recovery…
- 2 simple keys (that are right in front of your eyes) to bringing up your confidence on race
Title: The Commandments of Lacrosse
Author: David Gardner
Lacrosse players everywhere are following the Commandments of Lacrosse!
This ebook by a 30+ year lacrosse veteran hits on all the key points from both the mental aspects of the game of Lacrosse to the physical skills needed to become a better player and teammate.
Within a short time, your whole mindset will change about how you approach the game of Lacrosse. This is going to help bring your game to the next level and make you the teammate, player or coach everyone looks up to.
50 quick and easy to read and implement rules are inside this ebook that focus not only on the physical aspects of the game but also the mental aspects.
Not only do you score some killer tips and strategies that you can come back to every year with the easy to read ebook, but he is also giving you instant access to the Commandments of Lacrosse with a downloadable copy for your Ipad or computer.
Author Dave Gardner has shared his knowledge of the game and his short video explains how it can benefit your game too!
Title: Muscle Imbalances Revealed
Author: Rick Kaselj
“Who Else Wants to Help Their Clients Bust Through Fitness Plateaus and Get Faster Results, Rapidly Recover from Injuries and Stay Injury-free For Life”
Discover the Secrets to Fixing Muscle Imbalances Without Ever Leaving the Comfort of Your Own Home!
Here are a few more benefits of Muscle Imbalances Revealed:
- You can watch the webinar on your own computer, iPad or iPod
- You can watch the video at your own pace and go back to key points at your convenience
- You don’t have to take time off work and spend money to attend a course or conference
- You can download the webinar to your iPod or iPad and watch it while waiting for a client
- You can watch the webinar when it is convenient and best for you
- You can learn new fitness education information from the convenience of your home
- You can download an MP3 of the webinar and listen to it in your car, on your iPod or during your workout
- You can view the webinar on a PC or Mac
- You can earn continuing education credits from 10 different associations by watching the webinar
- No time is wasted driving or flying to courses or conferences
- An affordable way of learning new detailed and researched backed information for yourself, your clinic or fitness team
- No expensive and overpriced course or conference fees
- Unlimited access to all of the video
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Total Skiing Fitness
Author: Clayton Beatty
4 Steps You Need To Include In Your Ski Training Workouts To Become A Fitter, Stronger Better Skier This Winter…
Most fitness programs created by fitness trainers are designed for bodybuilders not athletes.
Generally these programs are generic in nature and do not tailor to the specific needs of the athlete.
Total Skiing Fitness 2.0 Will Help You…
- Ski with more style
- Ski harder and longer without fatigue
- Land bigger and better jumps and tricks
- Reduce your injury risk and rehab previous injuries
- Enhance your balance and control
- Ski better and dominate all over the mountain
The exercises and programs focus specifically on the critical fitness components needed for performance skiing…
These Fitness Components Are:
- Extraordinary leg strength and stability for amazing skiing endurance and landing absorption
- Maximum core stability for astounding body control on the snow and in the air
- Explosive power for catapulting yourself through the air
- Incredible trunk mobility for performing crazy tricks
- Remarkable balance to help you stay on your feet and land mind blowing tricks
- Insane flexibility and range of motion to help prevent career stopping injuries
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Easy Surfing Fitness - PRO Surf Fitness Blueprint
Author: David Sautter, Troy Adashun
How to be a Fitter, Stronger and Healthier Surfer
Access the Easy Sur?ng Fitness “Body Like a Surf Pro” VIP area where we reveal how to:
- Have more fun in water and longer sessions
- Enjoy longer rides and less wipe-outs
- Prevent or suffer from far fewer injuries
- Follow an easy, balanced food plan that helps you maintain a lean, healthy and chiselled body
- Daily feel more energy in and out of water
- Follow the habits of pro surfers
We have personally trained over 470 surfers to date. In the process, we have tested the most efficient and proven methods to lose fat, have a strong and lean body, improve your surfing and increase time spent in water by getting fitter and following the easy steps outlined below.
- It starts with what you eat.
- Core strength is essential.
- Increase your paddle power.
- High-intensity cardio and weights training increases your stamina.
- You don’t need gym strength as much as you need functional strength.
- Focus on muscle endurance, not volume.
- Perform simple body-weight exercises.
- Importance of solid pre- and post-workout routine.
- Consistency Is the Key.
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Serve Unlocked
Author: Tomaz Mencinger
Discover Your Body’s Natural Serving Potential
Tennis Serve Unlocked Serve Unlocked is a unique video course that gives you the missing key that helps you unlock your natural serving potential.
- The correct learning process – you’ll see me learning the serve with my left hand and how I would work on developing the serve;
- How your desire to control the outcome of the serve locks the serve and what the right mindset is;
- The correct mindset for 1st and 2nd serves that allows you to swing freely;
- How to transfer the feel from your natural throwing motion into the serve and feel the power of the wrist;
- A really simple trick to unlock many of the mental locks at once – and you’ll simply use a slightly modified racquet for that drill;
- How the pressure on your fingers changes during the serve and how this will help you accelerate the racquet head;
- How to learn to serve with a loose wrist by simply using a grocery bag;
- Why the index finger is so important for direction control and achieving effective pronation that adds more power;
- Why focusing and not spreading the energy is the key to maximum power and how to learn that with a towel;
- How to develop the whip effect on the serve. In fact, you already know the whip effect – it’s simply a matter of feeling it and transferring it into the
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (114)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (180)
How To (247)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (24)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (75)
Science Fiction (34)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (503)
Weight Loss (237)
Young Adult (43)
19 Sports ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $182.55)
just for $29.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc