Title: Improve Bowling
Author: John Callen
"Discover How You can Bowl Like a Pro - The Easy Way!"
Finally, here’s everything you need to bowl like an expert – exclusively revealed in a simple, step-by-step guide!
Improve Bowling isn’t like any other bowling guide. In it I explain how to focus on what makes for great bowling and why you need to focus on three key things:
- How to pick the right cover stocks for your bowling balls
- How to choose a bowling ball that suits you
- How to make a powerful throw that’s just right for what you want to achieve
- 2 simple ways to improve your overall game – and they’re so obvious you’ll wonder how you missed them!
- Avoid stance problems that can throw off your balance and your game
- How you can grip the ball for better aim and handling
- Learn the proper footwork that will help you get the ball down the alley and out of the gutter
- When and how to adjust your position when bowling
- Understand how approach affects your bowling abilities
- 6 proven techniques for maintaining your bowling balls in great shape
- How to aim for your target on your first or second throw of a frame
- What is a back swing and how can you do it right
- Learn the secrets of timing and amaze yourself with the difference it makes in your game
- 3 simple ways to find the right bowling ball weight – that
Title: DIY Bike Repair
Author: Dave Delgado
“ Now YOU Can Learn How To Fix, Repair & Maintain Your Own Bicycle In 2 Hours Or Less... With The Ultimate Bike Repair Course ”
Now ANYONE Can Learn To Repair & Maintain Bicycles From Home! Go From Beginner To Expert With Over 200 Step-By-Step Videos...
Imagine being able to fix,maintain and upgrade your bikes easily and in a shortest time WITHOUT paying for expensive workshop fees?
Now you can.. and you can do it from home, in weeks not years without wasting money, time and effort on pricy repair fees
See, I have looked at just about every bike repair & maintenance material out there. I don't like any of them. Sadly, most courses available suffer from the following:
- One-dimensional teaching that leaves more questions than answers
- Instructions are too vague and lacking in detail
- Most materials are out-dated and does not cover the latest designs
- Disgused as expensive advertisements for tools and gimmicks.
- Skips over important parts and the diagrams are confusing and unclear
The entire program consists of over 200 videos, spanning 10 hours and 150 pages of manuals, systematically teaching you all repair procedures and maintenance tips on EVERY section of a bike. It's the most jam-packed and intensive bike repair course you'll ever experience.
- Step-by-step instruction program presented in an easy-to-follow format
Title: Workouts For Judo
Author: Matt D'Aquino
"With Workouts for Judo you will become Fitter, Faster, Stronger and more Agile - Fast! This manual will give you an Unfair Advantage over not just the guys in your club, but over any guy in your weight division."
Workouts for Judo will give you the ability to:
- Increase your level of Agility
- Increase Overall Fitness
- Increase Foot and Hand Speed
- Fight harder for longer
- Improve your Balance and Co-ordination
- Increase Strength and Power
Say goodbye to:
- Not being agile enough
- Not being able to keep up with your opponents
- Not knowing how to train properly
- Being unfit
- 29 exercises that increase speed, power, agility, strength, stability, balance and aerobic capacity
- How internationally ranked Judokas train day in day out
- How to train like a world class judoka in your very own dojo or home gym
- 30 Judo specific workouts - carefully designed to translate directly to success on the mat
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Easy Surfing Fitness - PRO Surf Fitness Blueprint
Author: David Sautter, Troy Adashun
How to be a Fitter, Stronger and Healthier Surfer
Access the Easy Sur?ng Fitness “Body Like a Surf Pro” VIP area where we reveal how to:
- Have more fun in water and longer sessions
- Enjoy longer rides and less wipe-outs
- Prevent or suffer from far fewer injuries
- Follow an easy, balanced food plan that helps you maintain a lean, healthy and chiselled body
- Daily feel more energy in and out of water
- Follow the habits of pro surfers
We have personally trained over 470 surfers to date. In the process, we have tested the most efficient and proven methods to lose fat, have a strong and lean body, improve your surfing and increase time spent in water by getting fitter and following the easy steps outlined below.
- It starts with what you eat.
- Core strength is essential.
- Increase your paddle power.
- High-intensity cardio and weights training increases your stamina.
- You don’t need gym strength as much as you need functional strength.
- Focus on muscle endurance, not volume.
- Perform simple body-weight exercises.
- Importance of solid pre- and post-workout routine.
- Consistency Is the Key.
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: An Athlete's Guide to Chronic Knee Pain
You can’t run. You can’t jump. You can’t squat. Even standing up from the toilet it a chore. Your knees are in shambles. And there you are, laying in bed, waiting for the physiology gnomes to tap your knee with a magical star wand and make everything “all better.” That’s your mistake. Find out why laying around like a slug while your intestines stop churning isn’t the answer to chronic knee pain (and learn about two more mistakes you’re making.).
The 3 Biggest Chronic Knee Rehab Mistakes You're Making
- You're waiting for magic gnomes to fix your knee.
- You’re focusing on the wrong muscles.
- You’re lacking emotional investment.
I consider this equation the key to fixing chronic knee pain. And since I want to see you come out on the other side of this problem, I’m going to let you in on this secret equation soon.
Here just some of the features and benefits that An Athlete’s Guide to Chronic Knee Pain affords:
- It relieves you of the mental anguish of being constantly down and out because of your chronic knee pain
- It constructs athletic movement so that your knees not only get better but your foundation for athleticism is enhanced
- It includes a safe progression of exercises with little necessary equipment so you can do the training anywhere
- It promotes lifelong change so that there is no regression
Ebook Type: Video Included,
Title: Serve Unlocked
Author: Tomaz Mencinger
Discover Your Body’s Natural Serving Potential
Tennis Serve Unlocked Serve Unlocked is a unique video course that gives you the missing key that helps you unlock your natural serving potential.
- The correct learning process – you’ll see me learning the serve with my left hand and how I would work on developing the serve;
- How your desire to control the outcome of the serve locks the serve and what the right mindset is;
- The correct mindset for 1st and 2nd serves that allows you to swing freely;
- How to transfer the feel from your natural throwing motion into the serve and feel the power of the wrist;
- A really simple trick to unlock many of the mental locks at once – and you’ll simply use a slightly modified racquet for that drill;
- How the pressure on your fingers changes during the serve and how this will help you accelerate the racquet head;
- How to learn to serve with a loose wrist by simply using a grocery bag;
- Why the index finger is so important for direction control and achieving effective pronation that adds more power;
- Why focusing and not spreading the energy is the key to maximum power and how to learn that with a towel;
- How to develop the whip effect on the serve. In fact, you already know the whip effect – it’s simply a matter of feeling it and transferring it into the
Title: Training for Rock Climbing
Author: Brian West
"You Are About to Discover How You Can Start Climbing 3-7 Grades Harder"
Finally a Proven Plan to Help You Become a Better, Stronger and More Technical Rock Climber...
Inside you will find powerful climbing tips, training tricks, and insider secrets that will make you a stronger and better climber.
Discover the 3 most important and effective rock climbing training principles and simple strategies you can use to climb stronger and faster almost instantly!
Here's a Small Sample of What's Revealed Inside...
- How to design a complete training program for your favorite style of climbing that is fun and will get you RESULTS!
- Learn the 7 secrets to climbing smart and effectively.
- The SECRET to getting dominating ab strength...
- 3 key principles to planning any training program and why without them your bound to fail and be frustrated.
- Fine tune your diet for optimal climbing performance
- The amazing step-by-step process for keeping yourself injury free all climbing season long
- The key to increasing your pull strength by 10-30 percent FAST.
- Proven ways to become more flexible without comprimising your joints to injury
- Instantly learn how to turn on a laser focus so you stay climbing your best.
- The #1 most common mistake climbers make that actually holds them back from getting better...
- How choosing the right cross training exercises
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Combat Jujitsu
Author: Ian Fleming
“Learn How To Defend Yourself, Family And Friends Using The Oldest And Most Devastating Martial Art Ever Devised!”
The Almost Perfect Self-Defence System For People Of EVERY Age And Fitness Level!
As you read the ?book, you realise Jujitsu is the foundation on which ALL other fighting styles, systems and fads are built. Just that realisation alone is all the inspiration you need to get started right now.
Here’s some of what you’ll learn inside...
- The 5 arts of training. These 5 arts are specialised sections within the Jujitsu style. These are the deadly power houses of the art. Every conceivable danger situation has been worked out and counter techniques devised to thwart them. You can rest assured you'll be a force to be reckoned with when you hone and perfect these skills...
- The 4 Jujitsu combat methods. With these 4 methods of fighting used in Jujitsu, you have an answer to attacks in ANY situation. Master these 4 methods and you won't fear anyone...
- Principles of Striking. There are 12 elements to a powerful and crippling strike. Striking an opponent quickly and accurately in the right place will render their attack useless. Here's how to perfect your striking ability at the highest level...
- Grasping, Poking, Gouging And Biting. Here's how to do it and target the most vulnerable parts of an attacker’s body in any situation. Believe me; they won't want to stay
Title: 101 Exercises For Even Better Jiu Jitsu
Author: Ken Primola
These workouts are from beginner to advanced, any and all fitness levels.
Over 300 Pages to getting shredded, HOLY CRAP DUDE I'm In!
Planks - You can easily do all of these exercises at home. This eBook contains 7 super simple and wickedly effective Plank exercises that are sure to make your mid-section and lower back as strong as an ox. Besides nutrition (which we include so deliciously), planks are a sure-fire way to get a strong waist and center.
Pull Up Hold Abs - This is a shorter super simple ebook with some nice stellar to hit the abs for beginners through advanced. These exercises will work your back as well as your front. We will hit the obliques as well as many muscle other engaged groups. All you need to do is combine it with your technique for the perfect combination.
Medicine Ball - Many parts of your core are being worked over the duration of 20 Exercises throughout this heartily filled book. The resistance endured from using the medicine ball will prove to advance your performance throughout all of the exercises. The exercises here will have a significant carryover especially for your guard.
Medicine Ball Wall - The first few exercises are done on the knees and are very beginner friendly. These exercises will build onto the next few exercises and engage the core incredibly well. You will then stand up and mix the stance and positioning up to give you a real feel like you are in someone's guard... Click here to read the full description!
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: The Complete Guide To Core Training For Athletes
Author: Jerry Shreck
Discover the SECRET Methods most College Strength Coaches don’t share to develop Superior Athletes
This is exactly what I am giving you:
110 Selected Exercises
- Weighted-Barbell, Dumbbell, Kettle Bells, Plates: These exercises involve a weighted implement and can be easily included before, during, or after a weight training session in the weight room.
- Body Weight: Exercises that can be done anywhere and require no equipment. These are great for after conditioning sessions out on the field, court, pool deck, or track.
- Stability Ball: These will require a stability/physio-ball. These exercises are not just about stabilization but also concentric and eccentric properties.
- Bosu Trainer: These will require the use of a Bosu Trainer. These have become very popular lately and it is because they can produce great results in the area of kinesthetic awareness (knowing where your body is in space).
- Medicine Ball: These movements will require a medicine ball or weighted D-Ball. These are great for power and strength development.
- Cable Machine: A cable machine is the preferred tool for these listed exercises but if you are clever; the majority of these could be done with bands if a cable machine is not available.
- Glute/Ham Developer: These are some of the most advanced exercises in this manual and are not for beginners or novice lifters.
- 45 Degree Back Extension: All of these
Ebook Type: PDF
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (114)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (180)
How To (247)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (24)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (75)
Science Fiction (34)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (503)
Weight Loss (237)
Young Adult (43)
19 Sports ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $182.55)
just for $29.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc