Title: Muscle Imbalances Revealed
Author: Rick Kaselj
“Who Else Wants to Help Their Clients Bust Through Fitness Plateaus and Get Faster Results, Rapidly Recover from Injuries and Stay Injury-free For Life”
Discover the Secrets to Fixing Muscle Imbalances Without Ever Leaving the Comfort of Your Own Home!
Here are a few more benefits of Muscle Imbalances Revealed:
- You can watch the webinar on your own computer, iPad or iPod
- You can watch the video at your own pace and go back to key points at your convenience
- You don’t have to take time off work and spend money to attend a course or conference
- You can download the webinar to your iPod or iPad and watch it while waiting for a client
- You can watch the webinar when it is convenient and best for you
- You can learn new fitness education information from the convenience of your home
- You can download an MP3 of the webinar and listen to it in your car, on your iPod or during your workout
- You can view the webinar on a PC or Mac
- You can earn continuing education credits from 10 different associations by watching the webinar
- No time is wasted driving or flying to courses or conferences
- An affordable way of learning new detailed and researched backed information for yourself, your clinic or fitness team
- No expensive and overpriced course or conference fees
- Unlimited access to all of the video
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Improve Bowling
Author: John Callen
"Discover How You can Bowl Like a Pro - The Easy Way!"
Finally, here’s everything you need to bowl like an expert – exclusively revealed in a simple, step-by-step guide!
Improve Bowling isn’t like any other bowling guide. In it I explain how to focus on what makes for great bowling and why you need to focus on three key things:
- How to pick the right cover stocks for your bowling balls
- How to choose a bowling ball that suits you
- How to make a powerful throw that’s just right for what you want to achieve
- 2 simple ways to improve your overall game – and they’re so obvious you’ll wonder how you missed them!
- Avoid stance problems that can throw off your balance and your game
- How you can grip the ball for better aim and handling
- Learn the proper footwork that will help you get the ball down the alley and out of the gutter
- When and how to adjust your position when bowling
- Understand how approach affects your bowling abilities
- 6 proven techniques for maintaining your bowling balls in great shape
- How to aim for your target on your first or second throw of a frame
- What is a back swing and how can you do it right
- Learn the secrets of timing and amaze yourself with the difference it makes in your game
- 3 simple ways to find the right bowling ball weight – that
Title: Big League Nutrition
Baseball Player’s Nutrition
Baseball players are always looking for a competitive advantage. The problem is that most of them look to things that don’t make a REAL IMPACT on their performance on the field! If your body isn’t fueled correctly you won’t have the energy that you need at the end of a long season, you won’t be able to properly recover from intense practices / workouts, and you won’t be able to gain muscle mass that will make you stand out to college coaches and professional scouts.
Big League Nutrition will teach you how carbohydrates, protein, and fats affect athletic performance and how much of each you need based on your body type and composition. Once you learn what each of the macro-nutrients do you will learn how to time them around athletic events and workouts to maximize performance.
Here is What You Will Learn in Big League Nutrition…
- How to Lose Body Fat
- How to properly Gain Muscle Mass
- What to eat On-The-Go (best choices of what to eat at 20+ restaurants)
- The importance of Hydration
- Fueling yourself Pre-Workout, During-Workout, and Post-Workout
- Recommended Nutritional Supplements
- The effects of Alcohol and Tobacco on Performance
- What Carbohydrates, Proteins, and Fats are (and what they do in your body)
- Lose Body
Title: Workouts For Judo
Author: Matt D'Aquino
"With Workouts for Judo you will become Fitter, Faster, Stronger and more Agile - Fast! This manual will give you an Unfair Advantage over not just the guys in your club, but over any guy in your weight division."
Workouts for Judo will give you the ability to:
- Increase your level of Agility
- Increase Overall Fitness
- Increase Foot and Hand Speed
- Fight harder for longer
- Improve your Balance and Co-ordination
- Increase Strength and Power
Say goodbye to:
- Not being agile enough
- Not being able to keep up with your opponents
- Not knowing how to train properly
- Being unfit
- 29 exercises that increase speed, power, agility, strength, stability, balance and aerobic capacity
- How internationally ranked Judokas train day in day out
- How to train like a world class judoka in your very own dojo or home gym
- 30 Judo specific workouts - carefully designed to translate directly to success on the mat
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: The Speed Encyclopedia
Discover everything you need to know about speed, strength and conditioning for team sport athletes... all in one place!
The Speed Encyclopedia includes:
- Over 150 scientific studies inside. There is nothing currently like it on the market!
- The Speed Encyclopedia delivers high quality, objective, unbiased information.
- The book comes jam packed with photos and diagrams.
- The book is technical for the experts, but simple enough for a person just starting to learn speed science.
- Specialized Speed Training drills proven to work to help complement the rest of the program and give you even more of an edge in competition.
- Find out why acceleration is more important than top speed in most sports.
- 12 sprinting techniques to help maximize your speed.
- Immediate access to a comprehensive video library through the www.renospeedschool.com website to view detailed technical instructions for every single exercise listed in the book to make sure you are performing each one correctly.
- 2 things you can do to improve your speed immediately.
- Workouts for beginners-intermediate level athletes, and workouts for advanced athletes.
- A complete 5 step nutritional plan for either muscle building or fat loss. This guide customizes your calorie and nutrient intake for you and your goals, so you can reach them as soon as possible, and help maximize speed performance.
Title: Run Faster
A Physiotherapist's 7 Secrets To Improving Speed, Endurance and Risk of Injury
This simple and easy to use guide will show you how to smash your personal best time over any distance, get strong and run injury-free.
I have spent hundreds of hours researching and compiling this information(and because I have a young family, this has literally taken almost 3 years!!), mainly because I wanted to share this knowledge with the running community. I want runners to really understand the biomechanics of running and what factors are most important in improving speed, endurance and efficiency.
Here's What You'll Discover In My 104 page eBook
- Why strength training for runners is more important than you think
- The science behind running biomechanics… the factors that will really make a difference to your running
- What specific muscles are most important in forward propulsion of the human body
- How to develop your own specific strength program tailored to your own musculoskeletal system
- How to test yourself for weaknesses in these specific muscles
- The importance of Mass Specific Force(MSF) and how this concept will transform your strength training
- The principles of Plyometric training, and how this can boost your running performance
- How to gain strength without mass to improve your power to weight ratio
- The key principles behind static stretching and why this
Title: Prop Workout - High Intensity Rugby Training
There are two ways to train for rugby...
Like an amateur or like a professional.
Amateurs use generic workouts to train for rugby.
Here’s how you know you’re using a generic workout:
- you don't use specific exercises that mimic the stresses of your position like scrummaging or tackling
- your workout is not unique to you and your position and does not focus on your personal strengths & weaknesses
- you use workouts from magazine's like Men's Health and expect it to make you a better rugby player
- your workouts don't progress every couple of weeks on a schedule, changing set/rep prescriptions
How do professional props train?
These are workout programmes that:
- use specific exercises to mimic scrum engagements, tackling, and lifting
- are custom-built for props and tailored to your position and style of play
- build explosive muscle mass rather than just pure strength like most props
- progress every couple of weeks using 1-4 week "meso-cycles"
When you use High Intensity Rugby Training, you're training for performance and you'll notice a drastic difference within just a few weeks. But be warned: High Intensity Rugby Training or H.I.R.T. is a step up from normal gym work.
The training I use has helped players I've worked with make it to the 1st XV for semi-pro clubs, get selected by rugby academies, begin... Click here to read the full description!
Title: The Commandments of Lacrosse
Author: David Gardner
Lacrosse players everywhere are following the Commandments of Lacrosse!
This ebook by a 30+ year lacrosse veteran hits on all the key points from both the mental aspects of the game of Lacrosse to the physical skills needed to become a better player and teammate.
Within a short time, your whole mindset will change about how you approach the game of Lacrosse. This is going to help bring your game to the next level and make you the teammate, player or coach everyone looks up to.
50 quick and easy to read and implement rules are inside this ebook that focus not only on the physical aspects of the game but also the mental aspects.
Not only do you score some killer tips and strategies that you can come back to every year with the easy to read ebook, but he is also giving you instant access to the Commandments of Lacrosse with a downloadable copy for your Ipad or computer.
Author Dave Gardner has shared his knowledge of the game and his short video explains how it can benefit your game too!
Title: Build Your SUP Board or Surfboard
Author: Jairo Lumertz, Teo Seifer
“Build Your Stand Up Paddle Board, Surfboard or Body Board Spending Less Than $100 On Stuff To Build It”
- Already more than 500 people, (kids and adults) have been able to build and use PET bottle boards nowadays, the same way you will be able to build yours in no time.
- Build the board of your choice with soda and water PET Bottles following 7 easy simple steps. Once you have the elements and the few simple tools you need, you can even build your board in 1 day.
- Wether you’re trying to save money, work out, have fun, make this world a better world with less waste, or a combination of this facts mentioned, his courseis the perfect solution for you.
BENEFITS Of An Affordable And Eco-Friendly Stand Up Paddle Board
- ECO FRIENDLY: No Hazardous Chemicals Involved! You will be reusing about 100 disposed PET bottles preventing them to pollute our soils, rivers and seas.
- HIGHLY AFFORDABLE: only $100 spent on materials ONCE! You save more than $1000.
- ULTRA LIGHT-WEIGHT ! A perfect fit for kids, women. Standard SUP boards weigh 30 lbs or more. Ours around 12 lb or less.
- METHOD PROVEN TO WORK! More than 500 happy customers and counting.
FEATURES Of This Online Video Course
- SHORT & EASY TO FOLLOW: All videos are less than 90 minutes.
- FULLY RESPONSIVE: You are able to follow the 7 steps on any desktop or mobile
Ebook Type: Video
Title: Easy Surfing Fitness - PRO Surf Fitness Blueprint
Author: David Sautter, Troy Adashun
How to be a Fitter, Stronger and Healthier Surfer
Access the Easy Sur?ng Fitness “Body Like a Surf Pro” VIP area where we reveal how to:
- Have more fun in water and longer sessions
- Enjoy longer rides and less wipe-outs
- Prevent or suffer from far fewer injuries
- Follow an easy, balanced food plan that helps you maintain a lean, healthy and chiselled body
- Daily feel more energy in and out of water
- Follow the habits of pro surfers
We have personally trained over 470 surfers to date. In the process, we have tested the most efficient and proven methods to lose fat, have a strong and lean body, improve your surfing and increase time spent in water by getting fitter and following the easy steps outlined below.
- It starts with what you eat.
- Core strength is essential.
- Increase your paddle power.
- High-intensity cardio and weights training increases your stamina.
- You don’t need gym strength as much as you need functional strength.
- Focus on muscle endurance, not volume.
- Perform simple body-weight exercises.
- Importance of solid pre- and post-workout routine.
- Consistency Is the Key.
Ebook Type: PDF
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (114)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (40)
Home Business (182)
How To (237)
Illustrated Picture Books (22)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (35)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (501)
Weight Loss (236)
Young Adult (45)
19 Sports ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $182.55)
just for $29.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc