Title: Big League Nutrition
Baseball Player’s Nutrition
Baseball players are always looking for a competitive advantage. The problem is that most of them look to things that don’t make a REAL IMPACT on their performance on the field! If your body isn’t fueled correctly you won’t have the energy that you need at the end of a long season, you won’t be able to properly recover from intense practices / workouts, and you won’t be able to gain muscle mass that will make you stand out to college coaches and professional scouts.
Big League Nutrition will teach you how carbohydrates, protein, and fats affect athletic performance and how much of each you need based on your body type and composition. Once you learn what each of the macro-nutrients do you will learn how to time them around athletic events and workouts to maximize performance.
Here is What You Will Learn in Big League Nutrition…
- How to Lose Body Fat
- How to properly Gain Muscle Mass
- What to eat On-The-Go (best choices of what to eat at 20+ restaurants)
- The importance of Hydration
- Fueling yourself Pre-Workout, During-Workout, and Post-Workout
- Recommended Nutritional Supplements
- The effects of Alcohol and Tobacco on Performance
- What Carbohydrates, Proteins, and Fats are (and what they do in your body)
- Lose Body... Click here to read the full description!
Title: The Speed Encyclopedia
Discover everything you need to know about speed, strength and conditioning for team sport athletes... all in one place!
The Speed Encyclopedia includes:
- Over 150 scientific studies inside. There is nothing currently like it on the market!
- The Speed Encyclopedia delivers high quality, objective, unbiased information.
- The book comes jam packed with photos and diagrams.
- The book is technical for the experts, but simple enough for a person just starting to learn speed science.
- Specialized Speed Training drills proven to work to help complement the rest of the program and give you even more of an edge in competition.
- Find out why acceleration is more important than top speed in most sports.
- 12 sprinting techniques to help maximize your speed.
- Immediate access to a comprehensive video library through the www.renospeedschool.com website to view detailed technical instructions for every single exercise listed in the book to make sure you are performing each one correctly.
- 2 things you can do to improve your speed immediately.
- Workouts for beginners-intermediate level athletes, and workouts for advanced athletes.
- A complete 5 step nutritional plan for either muscle building or fat loss. This guide customizes your calorie and nutrient intake for you and your goals, so you can reach them as soon as possible, and help maximize speed performance.
Title: Run Faster
A Physiotherapist's 7 Secrets To Improving Speed, Endurance and Risk of Injury
This simple and easy to use guide will show you how to smash your personal best time over any distance, get strong and run injury-free.
I have spent hundreds of hours researching and compiling this information(and because I have a young family, this has literally taken almost 3 years!!), mainly because I wanted to share this knowledge with the running community. I want runners to really understand the biomechanics of running and what factors are most important in improving speed, endurance and efficiency.
Here's What You'll Discover In My 104 page eBook
- Why strength training for runners is more important than you think
- The science behind running biomechanics… the factors that will really make a difference to your running
- What specific muscles are most important in forward propulsion of the human body
- How to develop your own specific strength program tailored to your own musculoskeletal system
- How to test yourself for weaknesses in these specific muscles
- The importance of Mass Specific Force(MSF) and how this concept will transform your strength training
- The principles of Plyometric training, and how this can boost your running performance
- How to gain strength without mass to improve your power to weight ratio
- The key principles behind static stretching and why this
Title: Off The Floor: A Manual For Deadlift Domination
Author: David Dellanave
Discover How A Skinny Computer Nerd From Minnesota Uncovered A Little-Known Secret That Skyrocketed His Deadlift From 245 Pounds to Over 600 Pounds – While Forcing His Body To Pack Slabs Of Rock-Hard Muscle Onto His Shoulders, Traps, Back, And Arms...
Manual with almost a hundred pages of content that readers have called "the most they've learned about the deadlift in one sitting" and "flew threw it in one sitting because it flowed so well." Be warned though, you're going to want to immediately go to the gym or garage and train when you start reading.
Here are some of the secrets revealed in the program:
- What type of deadlift will widen your back, blow up your traps, and give you erectors like tree trunks.
- How the common mantra of "core training" is costing you pounds and risking your back health.
- Not doing these lesser-known variations is easily costing you 25 to 50 pounds on your best deadlift.
- Deadlifting for high volumes – the piece you’re missing.
- The truth about lifting straps – and it’s probably not what you expect it to be.
- The one cheap thing you should add to your gym bag to nearly instantly give you jacked forearms.
- The weird-looking deadlift that might be exactly what you need to unlock greater strength.
- The deadlift variation you least expect is the one most likely to help your back pain.
- The key to perfect form that
Title: Optimizing Movement: The Key to Unlocking Incredible Performance and Durability!
Discover the KEY to unlocking incredible performance and durability!
Optimizing Movement: Creating a Foundational Platform for Peak Performance
- How 4 paradigms of regional interdependence influence performance and durability
- Common postural and functional asymmetries and how they affect movement
- The three essential pillars of successful training and performance
- An inside look into the subthreshold injuries that all trainers and coaches need to be aware of
Integrating Assessments into Performance Training Programs
- The corrective hierarchy to maximize optimal mobility and stability
- A 5-step process for integrating assessments into your training programs
- Shocking testing results from 41 elite level hockey players
- Videos of the exact assessments we use to identify structural and functional limitations in our athletes
Managing Movement: Corrective Exercise and Program Adaptations
- Systemizing the corrective exercise process
- 3 effective corrective strategies to address individual athlete needs, even in group or team settings
- 4 key movement considerations and effective coaching cues for each that will guarantee you’re performing almost every exercise properly
- Program and exercise adaptations for individuals with unique structural or injury
Title: The Commandments of Lacrosse
Author: David Gardner
Lacrosse players everywhere are following the Commandments of Lacrosse!
This ebook by a 30+ year lacrosse veteran hits on all the key points from both the mental aspects of the game of Lacrosse to the physical skills needed to become a better player and teammate.
Within a short time, your whole mindset will change about how you approach the game of Lacrosse. This is going to help bring your game to the next level and make you the teammate, player or coach everyone looks up to.
50 quick and easy to read and implement rules are inside this ebook that focus not only on the physical aspects of the game but also the mental aspects.
Not only do you score some killer tips and strategies that you can come back to every year with the easy to read ebook, but he is also giving you instant access to the Commandments of Lacrosse with a downloadable copy for your Ipad or computer.
Author Dave Gardner has shared his knowledge of the game and his short video explains how it can benefit your game too!
Title: Build Your SUP Board or Surfboard
Author: Jairo Lumertz, Teo Seifer
“Build Your Stand Up Paddle Board, Surfboard or Body Board Spending Less Than $100 On Stuff To Build It”
- Already more than 500 people, (kids and adults) have been able to build and use PET bottle boards nowadays, the same way you will be able to build yours in no time.
- Build the board of your choice with soda and water PET Bottles following 7 easy simple steps. Once you have the elements and the few simple tools you need, you can even build your board in 1 day.
- Wether you’re trying to save money, work out, have fun, make this world a better world with less waste, or a combination of this facts mentioned, his courseis the perfect solution for you.
BENEFITS Of An Affordable And Eco-Friendly Stand Up Paddle Board
- ECO FRIENDLY: No Hazardous Chemicals Involved! You will be reusing about 100 disposed PET bottles preventing them to pollute our soils, rivers and seas.
- HIGHLY AFFORDABLE: only $100 spent on materials ONCE! You save more than $1000.
- ULTRA LIGHT-WEIGHT ! A perfect fit for kids, women. Standard SUP boards weigh 30 lbs or more. Ours around 12 lb or less.
- METHOD PROVEN TO WORK! More than 500 happy customers and counting.
FEATURES Of This Online Video Course
- SHORT & EASY TO FOLLOW: All videos are less than 90 minutes.
- FULLY RESPONSIVE: You are able to follow the 7 steps on any desktop or mobile
Ebook Type: Video
Title: Muscle Imbalances Revealed
Author: Rick Kaselj
“Who Else Wants to Help Their Clients Bust Through Fitness Plateaus and Get Faster Results, Rapidly Recover from Injuries and Stay Injury-free For Life”
Discover the Secrets to Fixing Muscle Imbalances Without Ever Leaving the Comfort of Your Own Home!
Here are a few more benefits of Muscle Imbalances Revealed:
- You can watch the webinar on your own computer, iPad or iPod
- You can watch the video at your own pace and go back to key points at your convenience
- You don’t have to take time off work and spend money to attend a course or conference
- You can download the webinar to your iPod or iPad and watch it while waiting for a client
- You can watch the webinar when it is convenient and best for you
- You can learn new fitness education information from the convenience of your home
- You can download an MP3 of the webinar and listen to it in your car, on your iPod or during your workout
- You can view the webinar on a PC or Mac
- You can earn continuing education credits from 10 different associations by watching the webinar
- No time is wasted driving or flying to courses or conferences
- An affordable way of learning new detailed and researched backed information for yourself, your clinic or fitness team
- No expensive and overpriced course or conference fees
- Unlimited access to all of the video
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Power to Pedal
Author: Robin Robertson
BROKEN DOWN ATHLETE DISCOVERS HOW TO USE CYCLING TO INCREASE FITNESS, STRENGTH, AND STAMINA WITHOUT DESTROYING YOUR BODY AND YOUR JOINTS IN THE PROCESS.
HOW ABOUT YOU?
- Do you miss the feeling of euphoria of physical accomplishment – or maybe want to find out what it is all about?
- Are you bummed that you can’t compete (or push yourself) at the level that you used to? …Because too many things hurt or you are too out of shape?
- Are you searching for something to make you feel more vibrant, stronger, and give you more energy…..
- Maybe you haven’t ridden your bike since you were a kid and are worried about joining a spinning® class because it just looks too intense (don’t worry, I’ll show you how to do it, at your own level).
- Or you are just tired and discouraged by always working hard but not seeing improvement or real results?
- Have you had an adventure thinking that you could easily ride 10, 20, or even 30 miles and found that you were in a world of hurt and seriously wishing that you could hop a ride with the next truck that drove by?
- Or was it that the last time you were on a bike you were working hard but found your knees, your back, your hiney were screaming at you by the time you finished. There was nothing fun about that…(and I will show you how to avoid all of those problems)
- Maybe you already know the benefits of
Title: Weekend Warrior Rock Climbing Training Program
Author: Don Mcgrath
We all want to climb harder and better, but many of us struggle with how to train without investing a ton of time and energy. Most of us are weekend warriors who don’t have tons of time or energy to spare.
By using this easy to follow, step-by-step program, you will climb 2 letter grades to a number grade harder in 8 weeks or less.
I ran a test group while developing the product and here is what I found from surveys I did during the test group.
- 50% said that the program increased their strength
- 80% of participants said the program increased their confidence.
- 50% said that it increased their endurance.
- 85% reached their climbing goal in the first 4 weeks of doing the program.
When you order the Weekend Warrior Rock Climbing Training Program, here’s what you will get:
The Weekend Warrior Rock Climbing Training Guidebook (pdf), which includes training on:
- Daily and weekly workout schedules
- Warming up
- Specific roped and un-roped climbing drills for improved technique, power, and endurance
- 3 cross-training videos to improve your overall fitness (Arms-Core-Balance, Chest-Back-Core-Balance, Core-Balance)
As a supplement to the Weekend Warrior Rock Climbing Training Guidebook, you will also get:
- Daily workout and nutrition tracking tool (pdf), which you will use to keep track of your workouts to help keep
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (114)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (180)
How To (247)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (24)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (75)
Science Fiction (34)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (503)
Weight Loss (237)
Young Adult (43)
19 Sports ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $182.55)
just for $29.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc