Title: MMA QuickStart
Author: Jeff Joslin
The MMA QuickStart program is a one-of-a-kind program put together for people looking to get into mixed martial arts training.
- A simple and powerful method of tracking your workouts and progression - Use this method and you're guaranteed to keep on track, retain the stuff your learning, push past your personal limits, and develop tremendous mixed martial arts skill.
- When to perform every session - No guesswork involved, you'll know exactly when to work on punching, do ground work movements, practice takedown entries, stretch, or push hard through a conditioning exercise.
- How to train without being too tired or sore - If your program causes too much fatigue or soreness, your training will suffer. This program is designed so that you will be challenged in different ways all the time which will keep you from overtraining.
- How to master the jump rope - Learn, practice and perfect my 18 favourite jump rope movements and tricks. You'll be warming up like a pro in no time! Watch your footwork and conditioning improve quickly while you melt away extra body fat by doing an exercise that is a must for all mixed martial artists.
- How to excel at shadow fighting - Watch your co-ordination, balance and speed improve drastically as you learn to move like a pro-fighter in this very important aspect of MMA training. My follow along "Shadow Fighting with Jeff" mp3 files will make it feel like
Title: Strong Shooting Shoulders
Painful Shoulders Stopping You From Shooting?
The Six Week Recovery Plan For Archers With Weak And Sore Shoulders.
4 Reasons You Need This Program
- You want to protect yourself from potentially shooting career ending injuries because of the inherent imbalances caused by both your shooting form and day to day activities.
- You've had a long standing nagging shoulder problem that either limits or completely stops you from shooting your bow. This program picks up where most rehab programs fall short.
- You're preparing for a major tournament and want to create a stong upper body to deal with the demands of shooting on a more regular basis.
- You're coming back from a recent shoulder injury, such as impingement syndrome, torn rotator cuff or upper crossed syndrome, and would like to accelerate the recovery process and eliminate any chance of a repeat injury.
Alistair Whittingham is the performance coach for a number of the worlds best archers, performance director at the University of Edinburgh.
The Strong Shooting Shoulders program picks up where traditional rehab ends, with a program to regain normal strength, and enhance the athlete to even stronger shoulders than prior to the injury
Title: Jump Higher with Isometric Training
How to Condition Muscles to Jump Higher
Revolutionary speed training exercises quicken and strengthen all the muscles needed for higher leaps
The contents of Jump Higher Speed Training Program:
- Welcome and Training Information
Understand more about Isometric Training, Muscular Contraction, Resistance Bands, The Jumping Process and The Running Process.
- Training Instructions and Training Tips
Written instructions and tips on how to get the most from this program.
- Training Videos
Instructional videos with detailed explanation showing exactly how to do each of the 10 training exercises. Plus workout summaries of each exercise for quick reference when needed.
Plus one additional exercise, called the Afterburner, that will help boost your performance with an exercise modification.
- Muscle Charts and Movements
Muscle charts and movements of all the muscles involved in jumping higher running faster.
- Progress Chart and Training Schedules
The Progress Chart and Weekly Training Schedule to keep track of your jumping improvements and the training schedule to know which exercises to do each day.
Do Not Delay, When You Jump Higher and Move Quicker You... Click here to read the full description!
Title: Off The Floor: A Manual For Deadlift Domination
Author: David Dellanave
Discover How A Skinny Computer Nerd From Minnesota Uncovered A Little-Known Secret That Skyrocketed His Deadlift From 245 Pounds to Over 600 Pounds – While Forcing His Body To Pack Slabs Of Rock-Hard Muscle Onto His Shoulders, Traps, Back, And Arms...
Manual with almost a hundred pages of content that readers have called "the most they've learned about the deadlift in one sitting" and "flew threw it in one sitting because it flowed so well." Be warned though, you're going to want to immediately go to the gym or garage and train when you start reading.
Here are some of the secrets revealed in the program:
- What type of deadlift will widen your back, blow up your traps, and give you erectors like tree trunks.
- How the common mantra of "core training" is costing you pounds and risking your back health.
- Not doing these lesser-known variations is easily costing you 25 to 50 pounds on your best deadlift.
- Deadlifting for high volumes – the piece you’re missing.
- The truth about lifting straps – and it’s probably not what you expect it to be.
- The one cheap thing you should add to your gym bag to nearly instantly give you jacked forearms.
- The weird-looking deadlift that might be exactly what you need to unlock greater strength.
- The deadlift variation you least expect is the one most likely to help your back pain.
- The key to perfect form that
Title: Power to Pedal
Author: Robin Robertson
BROKEN DOWN ATHLETE DISCOVERS HOW TO USE CYCLING TO INCREASE FITNESS, STRENGTH, AND STAMINA WITHOUT DESTROYING YOUR BODY AND YOUR JOINTS IN THE PROCESS.
HOW ABOUT YOU?
- Do you miss the feeling of euphoria of physical accomplishment – or maybe want to find out what it is all about?
- Are you bummed that you can’t compete (or push yourself) at the level that you used to? …Because too many things hurt or you are too out of shape?
- Are you searching for something to make you feel more vibrant, stronger, and give you more energy…..
- Maybe you haven’t ridden your bike since you were a kid and are worried about joining a spinning® class because it just looks too intense (don’t worry, I’ll show you how to do it, at your own level).
- Or you are just tired and discouraged by always working hard but not seeing improvement or real results?
- Have you had an adventure thinking that you could easily ride 10, 20, or even 30 miles and found that you were in a world of hurt and seriously wishing that you could hop a ride with the next truck that drove by?
- Or was it that the last time you were on a bike you were working hard but found your knees, your back, your hiney were screaming at you by the time you finished. There was nothing fun about that…(and I will show you how to avoid all of those problems)
- Maybe you already know the benefits of
Title: Build Your SUP Board or Surfboard
Author: Jairo Lumertz, Teo Seifer
“Build Your Stand Up Paddle Board, Surfboard or Body Board Spending Less Than $100 On Stuff To Build It”
- Already more than 500 people, (kids and adults) have been able to build and use PET bottle boards nowadays, the same way you will be able to build yours in no time.
- Build the board of your choice with soda and water PET Bottles following 7 easy simple steps. Once you have the elements and the few simple tools you need, you can even build your board in 1 day.
- Wether you’re trying to save money, work out, have fun, make this world a better world with less waste, or a combination of this facts mentioned, his courseis the perfect solution for you.
BENEFITS Of An Affordable And Eco-Friendly Stand Up Paddle Board
- ECO FRIENDLY: No Hazardous Chemicals Involved! You will be reusing about 100 disposed PET bottles preventing them to pollute our soils, rivers and seas.
- HIGHLY AFFORDABLE: only $100 spent on materials ONCE! You save more than $1000.
- ULTRA LIGHT-WEIGHT ! A perfect fit for kids, women. Standard SUP boards weigh 30 lbs or more. Ours around 12 lb or less.
- METHOD PROVEN TO WORK! More than 500 happy customers and counting.
FEATURES Of This Online Video Course
- SHORT & EASY TO FOLLOW: All videos are less than 90 minutes.
- FULLY RESPONSIVE: You are able to follow the 7 steps on any desktop or mobile
Ebook Type: Video
Title: Weekend Warrior Rock Climbing Training Program
Author: Don Mcgrath
We all want to climb harder and better, but many of us struggle with how to train without investing a ton of time and energy. Most of us are weekend warriors who don’t have tons of time or energy to spare.
By using this easy to follow, step-by-step program, you will climb 2 letter grades to a number grade harder in 8 weeks or less.
I ran a test group while developing the product and here is what I found from surveys I did during the test group.
- 50% said that the program increased their strength
- 80% of participants said the program increased their confidence.
- 50% said that it increased their endurance.
- 85% reached their climbing goal in the first 4 weeks of doing the program.
When you order the Weekend Warrior Rock Climbing Training Program, here’s what you will get:
The Weekend Warrior Rock Climbing Training Guidebook (pdf), which includes training on:
- Daily and weekly workout schedules
- Warming up
- Specific roped and un-roped climbing drills for improved technique, power, and endurance
- 3 cross-training videos to improve your overall fitness (Arms-Core-Balance, Chest-Back-Core-Balance, Core-Balance)
As a supplement to the Weekend Warrior Rock Climbing Training Guidebook, you will also get:
- Daily workout and nutrition tracking tool (pdf), which you will use to keep track of your workouts to help keep... Click here to read the full description!
Title: Improve Bowling
Author: John Callen
"Discover How You can Bowl Like a Pro - The Easy Way!"
Finally, here’s everything you need to bowl like an expert – exclusively revealed in a simple, step-by-step guide!
Improve Bowling isn’t like any other bowling guide. In it I explain how to focus on what makes for great bowling and why you need to focus on three key things:
- How to pick the right cover stocks for your bowling balls
- How to choose a bowling ball that suits you
- How to make a powerful throw that’s just right for what you want to achieve
- 2 simple ways to improve your overall game – and they’re so obvious you’ll wonder how you missed them!
- Avoid stance problems that can throw off your balance and your game
- How you can grip the ball for better aim and handling
- Learn the proper footwork that will help you get the ball down the alley and out of the gutter
- When and how to adjust your position when bowling
- Understand how approach affects your bowling abilities
- 6 proven techniques for maintaining your bowling balls in great shape
- How to aim for your target on your first or second throw of a frame
- What is a back swing and how can you do it right
- Learn the secrets of timing and amaze yourself with the difference it makes in your game
- 3 simple ways to find the right bowling ball weight – that
Title: DIY Bike Repair
Author: Dave Delgado
“ Now YOU Can Learn How To Fix, Repair & Maintain Your Own Bicycle In 2 Hours Or Less... With The Ultimate Bike Repair Course ”
Now ANYONE Can Learn To Repair & Maintain Bicycles From Home! Go From Beginner To Expert With Over 200 Step-By-Step Videos...
Imagine being able to fix,maintain and upgrade your bikes easily and in a shortest time WITHOUT paying for expensive workshop fees?
Now you can.. and you can do it from home, in weeks not years without wasting money, time and effort on pricy repair fees
See, I have looked at just about every bike repair & maintenance material out there. I don't like any of them. Sadly, most courses available suffer from the following:
- One-dimensional teaching that leaves more questions than answers
- Instructions are too vague and lacking in detail
- Most materials are out-dated and does not cover the latest designs
- Disgused as expensive advertisements for tools and gimmicks.
- Skips over important parts and the diagrams are confusing and unclear
The entire program consists of over 200 videos, spanning 10 hours and 150 pages of manuals, systematically teaching you all repair procedures and maintenance tips on EVERY section of a bike. It's the most jam-packed and intensive bike repair course you'll ever experience.
- Step-by-step instruction program presented in an easy-to-follow format
Title: Workouts For Judo
Author: Matt D'Aquino
"With Workouts for Judo you will become Fitter, Faster, Stronger and more Agile - Fast! This manual will give you an Unfair Advantage over not just the guys in your club, but over any guy in your weight division."
Workouts for Judo will give you the ability to:
- Increase your level of Agility
- Increase Overall Fitness
- Increase Foot and Hand Speed
- Fight harder for longer
- Improve your Balance and Co-ordination
- Increase Strength and Power
Say goodbye to:
- Not being agile enough
- Not being able to keep up with your opponents
- Not knowing how to train properly
- Being unfit
- 29 exercises that increase speed, power, agility, strength, stability, balance and aerobic capacity
- How internationally ranked Judokas train day in day out
- How to train like a world class judoka in your very own dojo or home gym
- 30 Judo specific workouts - carefully designed to translate directly to success on the mat
Ebook Type: PDF
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (113)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (180)
How To (247)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (24)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (74)
Science Fiction (34)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (503)
Weight Loss (237)
Young Adult (43)
19 Sports ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $182.55)
just for $29.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc