Title: Alan Belcher's Immunity MMA
Author: Alan Belcher
It's Finally Time To Start Crushing Your Opponents With The UFC Secrets Of Alan Belcher's Online Immunity Training Portal! Get It Now!!
Alan Belcher's Immunity System Digital Online Training Portal Is Finally Available..
- 10, 234 Hours Drilling...
- 15 Years In The Cage...
- 5,378 Hours Sparring...
- 14 Fights In The UFC...
- 25 Professional Fights...
- 28 Coaches & Trainers...
Learn The Most Effective Defenses And Counters For MMA And Grappling That HAS EVER Been Released!
Discover The Secret To Avoid Counters And Become Being “IMMUNE” to the following leg locks...
- Inverted Heel Hooks: These are the nasty ones... you don’t have to be scared of this anymore once you learn this!
- Heel Hooks: NEVER get caught in this dangerous submission again!!! Alan gives you the most effective defenses from every position possible!!
- Toe Holds: Another common submission that you no longer will have to be worried about in your matches or your fights... this alone is worth the price of admission!
- Straight Ankle Locks: These are the most common leg attacks for beginners but also works at the highest level.. Dicover the secrets to make your ankles like iron shafts rendering your opponents attacks useless.
- Knee Bars: These can cause SERIOUS damage if you do not know how to handle them the right way... and most people (including high
Ebook Type: Video
Title: Kick Farther
Exercises for Stronger Kicks and Faster Running Speed
Revolutionary speed training exercises improve soccer players by quickening and strengthening muscles used in running and kicking!
How to Improve Soccer Speed and Deliver Stronger Kicks
What Makes This Training Different?
- Helps Nearly Anyone Get Faster & Kick Farther - These exercises are safe and work for nearly any age group. They are used by College and High School soccer players as well as beginner youth as young as 8 years of age – and anyone in between.
- Does Not Take a Lot of Time - The exercises only take about 15 minutes a day, 4 days a week
- No Special Equipment Needed - The exercises can be done practically anywhere and anytime and require no special equipment.
- Faster Running Speed & Stronger Kicks Come Quickly - Soccer players of all levels of fitness often see dramatic results in their running speed and kicking power very quickly, even in mid-season… and even if they have been doing other types of training for some time.
- Condition Running and Kicking Muscles For Speed - Adding these workouts to your soccer drills will condition your muscles for speed in ways your other workouts are not capable of doing.
- Used by Thousands of Soccer Players Throughout the
Title: The Bull Riders
Author: Brad Scott
“Proven Championship Secrets Now Available To Bull Riders Who Wish To Become Pro”
“How A Once ‘People Shy’ ‘Quiet Town’ And Easy Going ‘Timid Boy’ Went From A Scared No Lines Crossed ‘Action Phobic’, To A 9 Time Master Bull Riding Champion!”
You Will Never Ever Make It As A Pro Bull Rider Without Adopting The Right Mindset
The very secret model I apply & have taught many others to help supercharge their bull riding careers to stardom.
This is my ‘all new’ ground breaking 108 page simple to read & easy to follow ebook, titled;
“The Bull Riders Official Guide: ‘No Nonsense’ Blueprint Secret Formula on How To Ride Bulls And Win Buckles. All The Tips, Tricks and Tactics you need to become Pro!
Never again will you need to;
- Pay ‘through the roof’ clinic fees!
- Travel long winded distances to find the next riding school!
- Seek uncomfortable overnight stays and accommodation!
- Be left alone to guesswork your way to success!
- Take time off work, or away from your family!
This clearly written straightforward e-book combines all the very best features of an all intensive bull riding clinic, covering all you need to know to take your longing passion – ‘world class’.
My promise to you is that on its completion,
Title: Ultimate Soccer Training
Learn These Crucial Ball Control Skills and You’ll Dominate The Field Like Messi
You Want To Increase Your Soccer Skills Fast Right?
Discover the fastest way to improve your soccer skills!
I'll show you how to become a better player in half the time, by showing you the exact skills you need to master without the usual long grueling practices.
Here Is What You Will Have Access To Inside The Program:
- STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS - All the training videos have step by step written instructions on how to do each and every move, drill, trick, conditioning and stretching session.
- OVER 117 TRAINING VIDEOS - Step by step training videos with voice and slow motion. Training videos include soccer moves, shooting, dribbling, passing, conditioning and goalkeeping!
- ONGOING TRAINING - Trainings will be added to each section ongoing and you will have lifetime access to the complete program 24/7 on the internet.
Here's What You'll Learn:
- The Best Way To Strike A Soccer Ball
- How to Pass A Defender With Ease
- How to Dribble a Ball Fast With Control
- The Best Way To Take A Corner Kick
- How to Juggle a Soccer Ball
- Conditioning Yourself For Soccer Season
- How To Curve a Soccer Ball
- Freestyle Moves Like "Around The World"
- Proper Goalkeeper Warmup Drills
- How to Dribble and Juggle with
Ebook Type: Video Included,
Title: The Tennis Parents Bible
A Comprehensive Survival Guide to Becoming a World Class Tennis Parent (or Coach)
“It’s Everything You Didn’t Even Know…You Needed To Know”
Most parents spend 100% of their time, money and energy developing their children’s fundamental strokes. Yet in today’s game, a lack of success is most often the result of the underdeveloped mental and emotional components.
This ebook offers REAL SOLUTIONS. This standout organizational manual is designed to assist parents and coaches through the mental and emotional complexities of raising a world class young adult through the game of tennis.
The Tennis Parents Bible outlines the do’s and don’ts of raising and developing a tennis champion.
Provides an invaluable information platform for players, parents and coaches to help define and organize the player’s career.
Identifies the importance of developing a “team” approach versus an “individual” approach for accelerated success.
Title: Big League Nutrition
Baseball Player’s Nutrition
Baseball players are always looking for a competitive advantage. The problem is that most of them look to things that don’t make a REAL IMPACT on their performance on the field! If your body isn’t fueled correctly you won’t have the energy that you need at the end of a long season, you won’t be able to properly recover from intense practices / workouts, and you won’t be able to gain muscle mass that will make you stand out to college coaches and professional scouts.
Big League Nutrition will teach you how carbohydrates, protein, and fats affect athletic performance and how much of each you need based on your body type and composition. Once you learn what each of the macro-nutrients do you will learn how to time them around athletic events and workouts to maximize performance.
Here is What You Will Learn in Big League Nutrition…
- How to Lose Body Fat
- How to properly Gain Muscle Mass
- What to eat On-The-Go (best choices of what to eat at 20+ restaurants)
- The importance of Hydration
- Fueling yourself Pre-Workout, During-Workout, and Post-Workout
- Recommended Nutritional Supplements
- The effects of Alcohol and Tobacco on Performance
- What Carbohydrates, Proteins, and Fats are (and what they do in your body)
- Lose Body... Click here to read the full description!
Title: The Speed Encyclopedia
Discover everything you need to know about speed, strength and conditioning for team sport athletes... all in one place!
The Speed Encyclopedia includes:
- Over 150 scientific studies inside. There is nothing currently like it on the market!
- The Speed Encyclopedia delivers high quality, objective, unbiased information.
- The book comes jam packed with photos and diagrams.
- The book is technical for the experts, but simple enough for a person just starting to learn speed science.
- Specialized Speed Training drills proven to work to help complement the rest of the program and give you even more of an edge in competition.
- Find out why acceleration is more important than top speed in most sports.
- 12 sprinting techniques to help maximize your speed.
- Immediate access to a comprehensive video library through the www.renospeedschool.com website to view detailed technical instructions for every single exercise listed in the book to make sure you are performing each one correctly.
- 2 things you can do to improve your speed immediately.
- Workouts for beginners-intermediate level athletes, and workouts for advanced athletes.
- A complete 5 step nutritional plan for either muscle building or fat loss. This guide customizes your calorie and nutrient intake for you and your goals, so you can reach them as soon as possible, and help maximize speed performance.
Title: Run Faster
A Physiotherapist's 7 Secrets To Improving Speed, Endurance and Risk of Injury
This simple and easy to use guide will show you how to smash your personal best time over any distance, get strong and run injury-free.
I have spent hundreds of hours researching and compiling this information(and because I have a young family, this has literally taken almost 3 years!!), mainly because I wanted to share this knowledge with the running community. I want runners to really understand the biomechanics of running and what factors are most important in improving speed, endurance and efficiency.
Here's What You'll Discover In My 104 page eBook
- Why strength training for runners is more important than you think
- The science behind running biomechanics… the factors that will really make a difference to your running
- What specific muscles are most important in forward propulsion of the human body
- How to develop your own specific strength program tailored to your own musculoskeletal system
- How to test yourself for weaknesses in these specific muscles
- The importance of Mass Specific Force(MSF) and how this concept will transform your strength training
- The principles of Plyometric training, and how this can boost your running performance
- How to gain strength without mass to improve your power to weight ratio
- The key principles behind static stretching and why this
Title: Optimizing Movement: The Key to Unlocking Incredible Performance and Durability!
Discover the KEY to unlocking incredible performance and durability!
Optimizing Movement: Creating a Foundational Platform for Peak Performance
- How 4 paradigms of regional interdependence influence performance and durability
- Common postural and functional asymmetries and how they affect movement
- The three essential pillars of successful training and performance
- An inside look into the subthreshold injuries that all trainers and coaches need to be aware of
Integrating Assessments into Performance Training Programs
- The corrective hierarchy to maximize optimal mobility and stability
- A 5-step process for integrating assessments into your training programs
- Shocking testing results from 41 elite level hockey players
- Videos of the exact assessments we use to identify structural and functional limitations in our athletes
Managing Movement: Corrective Exercise and Program Adaptations
- Systemizing the corrective exercise process
- 3 effective corrective strategies to address individual athlete needs, even in group or team settings
- 4 key movement considerations and effective coaching cues for each that will guarantee you’re performing almost every exercise properly
- Program and exercise adaptations for individuals with unique structural or injury
Title: Building the Complete Soccer Athlete
Author: Josh Hewett
The Complete System for soccer players and coaches who want to improve their game.
Stop Wasting Your Time With a Soccer Training Program That Doesn't Get Results!
- Do you feel like something is missing from your current soccer training program?
- Are you training hard, but still not getting noticed by scouts and coaches?
If you are a coach, parent, or soccer player who is looking for ways to improve performance on the field, it can be frustrating to invest time and energy (and money!) in out-dated soccer training programs that don't deliver results.
Learn How to Improve Your Speed, Power, Strength, Agility, Endurance, Technical Ability, Creativity, Mental Conditioning, and Diet...
Here's Just a Taste of What You'll Find in Our DVD:
2.5 hours jam-packed with valuable soccer fitness and conditioning training information!
- An intense strength training routine that will build full body functional strength and increase your resistance to injury.
- Revealed: The most effective way to warm up prior to training or competition, to fire up your muscles for better performance!
- Training for speed and power development: you will become an explosive threat to your opposition!
- The best way to train for endurance: build stamina without burning yourself out.
- Agility drills: prepare your body for rapid multi-directional movement, and
Ebook Type: Video
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (113)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (180)
How To (247)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (24)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (74)
Science Fiction (34)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (503)
Weight Loss (237)
Young Adult (43)
19 Sports ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $182.55)
just for $29.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc