Title: The Rapid Skill System - Basketball
Proven Basketball Skill Workout From A Former Pro
...how I earned a DIVISION 1 FULL-RIDE COLLEGE BASKETBALL SCHOLARSHIP
Benefits You Receive When You Purchase The Rapid Skill System:
- Learn how to keep working out when others quit.
- A proven workout that focuses on the specific skills and drills you need to be able to compete at the next level.
- A flexible workout structure allowing you impliment your favorite moves – creating your own game...giving you the foundation to begin your basketball career.
- A 20 workout score sheet to keep track of your workouts and shooting percentage–so you can see the strenghts and weaknesses in your game.
- You'll learn the workout mindset you need to get the maximum return of skill level out of every workout you do.
That's Is Not All...
Free with your purchase of The Rapid Skill System you will also receive:
The Rapid Skill System Training Video (NEW)
In addition to the training video you will receive more valuable knowledge that is not shown in the eBook. For example:
- Critical shooting footwork to shoot the ball quicker, shoot with range, and the shoot coming off screens - so you can score more points
- Learn 8 basketball moves step by step including the spin move, in and out, and high crossover
- 2 ways you must be able to dribble if you want to be an elite ball-handler in real
Title: MMA QuickStart
Author: Jeff Joslin
The MMA QuickStart program is a one-of-a-kind program put together for people looking to get into mixed martial arts training.
- A simple and powerful method of tracking your workouts and progression - Use this method and you're guaranteed to keep on track, retain the stuff your learning, push past your personal limits, and develop tremendous mixed martial arts skill.
- When to perform every session - No guesswork involved, you'll know exactly when to work on punching, do ground work movements, practice takedown entries, stretch, or push hard through a conditioning exercise.
- How to train without being too tired or sore - If your program causes too much fatigue or soreness, your training will suffer. This program is designed so that you will be challenged in different ways all the time which will keep you from overtraining.
- How to master the jump rope - Learn, practice and perfect my 18 favourite jump rope movements and tricks. You'll be warming up like a pro in no time! Watch your footwork and conditioning improve quickly while you melt away extra body fat by doing an exercise that is a must for all mixed martial artists.
- How to excel at shadow fighting - Watch your co-ordination, balance and speed improve drastically as you learn to move like a pro-fighter in this very important aspect of MMA training. My follow along "Shadow Fighting with Jeff" mp3 files will make it feel like
Title: Kick Farther
Exercises for Stronger Kicks and Faster Running Speed
Revolutionary speed training exercises improve soccer players by quickening and strengthening muscles used in running and kicking!
How to Improve Soccer Speed and Deliver Stronger Kicks
What Makes This Training Different?
- Helps Nearly Anyone Get Faster & Kick Farther - These exercises are safe and work for nearly any age group. They are used by College and High School soccer players as well as beginner youth as young as 8 years of age – and anyone in between.
- Does Not Take a Lot of Time - The exercises only take about 15 minutes a day, 4 days a week
- No Special Equipment Needed - The exercises can be done practically anywhere and anytime and require no special equipment.
- Faster Running Speed & Stronger Kicks Come Quickly - Soccer players of all levels of fitness often see dramatic results in their running speed and kicking power very quickly, even in mid-season… and even if they have been doing other types of training for some time.
- Condition Running and Kicking Muscles For Speed - Adding these workouts to your soccer drills will condition your muscles for speed in ways your other workouts are not capable of doing.
- Used by Thousands of Soccer Players Throughout the
Title: Ultimate Soccer Training
Learn These Crucial Ball Control Skills and You’ll Dominate The Field Like Messi
You Want To Increase Your Soccer Skills Fast Right?
Discover the fastest way to improve your soccer skills!
I'll show you how to become a better player in half the time, by showing you the exact skills you need to master without the usual long grueling practices.
Here Is What You Will Have Access To Inside The Program:
- STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS - All the training videos have step by step written instructions on how to do each and every move, drill, trick, conditioning and stretching session.
- OVER 117 TRAINING VIDEOS - Step by step training videos with voice and slow motion. Training videos include soccer moves, shooting, dribbling, passing, conditioning and goalkeeping!
- ONGOING TRAINING - Trainings will be added to each section ongoing and you will have lifetime access to the complete program 24/7 on the internet.
Here's What You'll Learn:
- The Best Way To Strike A Soccer Ball
- How to Pass A Defender With Ease
- How to Dribble a Ball Fast With Control
- The Best Way To Take A Corner Kick
- How to Juggle a Soccer Ball
- Conditioning Yourself For Soccer Season
- How To Curve a Soccer Ball
- Freestyle Moves Like "Around The World"
- Proper Goalkeeper Warmup Drills
- How to Dribble and Juggle with
Ebook Type: Video Included,
Title: The Tennis Parents Bible
A Comprehensive Survival Guide to Becoming a World Class Tennis Parent (or Coach)
“It’s Everything You Didn’t Even Know…You Needed To Know”
Most parents spend 100% of their time, money and energy developing their children’s fundamental strokes. Yet in today’s game, a lack of success is most often the result of the underdeveloped mental and emotional components.
This ebook offers REAL SOLUTIONS. This standout organizational manual is designed to assist parents and coaches through the mental and emotional complexities of raising a world class young adult through the game of tennis.
The Tennis Parents Bible outlines the do’s and don’ts of raising and developing a tennis champion.
Provides an invaluable information platform for players, parents and coaches to help define and organize the player’s career.
Identifies the importance of developing a “team” approach versus an “individual” approach for accelerated success.
Title: Building the Complete Soccer Athlete
Author: Josh Hewett
The Complete System for soccer players and coaches who want to improve their game.
Stop Wasting Your Time With a Soccer Training Program That Doesn't Get Results!
- Do you feel like something is missing from your current soccer training program?
- Are you training hard, but still not getting noticed by scouts and coaches?
If you are a coach, parent, or soccer player who is looking for ways to improve performance on the field, it can be frustrating to invest time and energy (and money!) in out-dated soccer training programs that don't deliver results.
Learn How to Improve Your Speed, Power, Strength, Agility, Endurance, Technical Ability, Creativity, Mental Conditioning, and Diet...
Here's Just a Taste of What You'll Find in Our DVD:
2.5 hours jam-packed with valuable soccer fitness and conditioning training information!
- An intense strength training routine that will build full body functional strength and increase your resistance to injury.
- Revealed: The most effective way to warm up prior to training or competition, to fire up your muscles for better performance!
- Training for speed and power development: you will become an explosive threat to your opposition!
- The best way to train for endurance: build stamina without burning yourself out.
- Agility drills: prepare your body for rapid multi-directional movement, and
Ebook Type: Video
Title: Vert Shock
“Finally Dunk Like A Total Badass…”
…by adding 9 – 15 inches to your vertical jump with our proven secrets, guaranteed.
With These Skills You Become The Type Of Player People Cannot Take Their Eyes Off, Holding Their Breath To Catch Your Next Move…
Vert Shock is going to:
- Get you noticed by scouts and recruiting services.
- Slash your reaction time by half.
- Make teammates come to you for advice, tips and training.
- Increase your lateral speed exponentially.
- Have other teams put you at the top of their scouting report.
- Force your coach to give you more court time.
- Grab more rebounds.
- Have that cute girl watch you at the next game.
- Give you a powerful psychological advantage over your opponents.
- Let you block shots off the glass.
- Let you become more dominant on the court.
- Give you explosive power ‘on tap’ like Jordan and Kobe.
- Have you finish around the rim.
- …and perhaps even get you a scholarship, pro ball contract or sponsorship deal.
Title: Strong Shooting Shoulders
Painful Shoulders Stopping You From Shooting?
The Six Week Recovery Plan For Archers With Weak And Sore Shoulders.
4 Reasons You Need This Program
- You want to protect yourself from potentially shooting career ending injuries because of the inherent imbalances caused by both your shooting form and day to day activities.
- You've had a long standing nagging shoulder problem that either limits or completely stops you from shooting your bow. This program picks up where most rehab programs fall short.
- You're preparing for a major tournament and want to create a stong upper body to deal with the demands of shooting on a more regular basis.
- You're coming back from a recent shoulder injury, such as impingement syndrome, torn rotator cuff or upper crossed syndrome, and would like to accelerate the recovery process and eliminate any chance of a repeat injury.
Alistair Whittingham is the performance coach for a number of the worlds best archers, performance director at the University of Edinburgh.
The Strong Shooting Shoulders program picks up where traditional rehab ends, with a program to regain normal strength, and enhance the athlete to even stronger shoulders than prior to the injury
Title: Jump Higher with Isometric Training
How to Condition Muscles to Jump Higher
Revolutionary speed training exercises quicken and strengthen all the muscles needed for higher leaps
The contents of Jump Higher Speed Training Program:
- Welcome and Training Information
Understand more about Isometric Training, Muscular Contraction, Resistance Bands, The Jumping Process and The Running Process.
- Training Instructions and Training Tips
Written instructions and tips on how to get the most from this program.
- Training Videos
Instructional videos with detailed explanation showing exactly how to do each of the 10 training exercises. Plus workout summaries of each exercise for quick reference when needed.
Plus one additional exercise, called the Afterburner, that will help boost your performance with an exercise modification.
- Muscle Charts and Movements
Muscle charts and movements of all the muscles involved in jumping higher running faster.
- Progress Chart and Training Schedules
The Progress Chart and Weekly Training Schedule to keep track of your jumping improvements and the training schedule to know which exercises to do each day.
Do Not Delay, When You Jump Higher and Move Quicker You... Click here to read the full description!
Title: Off The Floor: A Manual For Deadlift Domination
Author: David Dellanave
Discover How A Skinny Computer Nerd From Minnesota Uncovered A Little-Known Secret That Skyrocketed His Deadlift From 245 Pounds to Over 600 Pounds – While Forcing His Body To Pack Slabs Of Rock-Hard Muscle Onto His Shoulders, Traps, Back, And Arms...
Manual with almost a hundred pages of content that readers have called "the most they've learned about the deadlift in one sitting" and "flew threw it in one sitting because it flowed so well." Be warned though, you're going to want to immediately go to the gym or garage and train when you start reading.
Here are some of the secrets revealed in the program:
- What type of deadlift will widen your back, blow up your traps, and give you erectors like tree trunks.
- How the common mantra of "core training" is costing you pounds and risking your back health.
- Not doing these lesser-known variations is easily costing you 25 to 50 pounds on your best deadlift.
- Deadlifting for high volumes – the piece you’re missing.
- The truth about lifting straps – and it’s probably not what you expect it to be.
- The one cheap thing you should add to your gym bag to nearly instantly give you jacked forearms.
- The weird-looking deadlift that might be exactly what you need to unlock greater strength.
- The deadlift variation you least expect is the one most likely to help your back pain.
- The key to perfect form that
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (115)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (181)
How To (236)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (34)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (499)
Weight Loss (237)
Young Adult (43)
19 Sports ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $182.55)
just for $29.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc