Title: MY FLY ROD
Read "MY FLY ROD" and you will be able to build yourself your very own split bamboo fly rod.
Inside this downloadable book, you will find and learn :
- Flaming, split, strip split and stagger the strips
- Build your final planing forms, adjust them to fit the chosen taper, lighten (alveolate) before gluing
- Give the strips a triangular section
- Construct an oven and temper the strips inside
- Build your binding machine and cement your strips
- 117 photographs, 32 technical sketches and drawings in 12 chapters describing precisely how to :
- Mount your guides and make your bindings
- Varnish your rod
- 125 pages of step-by-step explanations on how to build your rod,
- Make your hand grasp, your reel seats, caps and rings
- Understand the rod working and compute your tapers
- Link the pieces with a splice, a spigot or a ferrule
Ebook Type: PDFVideo Included,
Title: 50 Inch Vertical Basketball system
Author: Jeffrey M. James
I’m Jeffrey M. James, a world renowned trainer and former professional basketball player. Ever since I’ve retired from professional basketball, I’ve helped tens of thousands of players across the world gain 20+ inches on their vertical and was featured on many magazines and websites for my 50 Inch Vertical system.
Title: Boxing Blueprint
Author: Rob Pilger
"Discover The Secret To Never-Ending Cardio, Warp Speed, and Lights-Out KO Power While Slashing Your Workout Time In Half With The Cutting-Edge Boxing Blue Print Training System"
... Click here to read the full description!
Chapter 1. Flexibility-Mobility Training.
Correcting muscle imbalances by stretching the tight ones is crucial to staying injury free while boosting your fighting performance.
Chapter 2: Max Strength Development.
Learn the biggest myths of strength training & why you must get strong. Why strength makes or breaks a fighter. How maximal strength lays the foundation for other vital strength and special strength qualities that give the fighter a tremendous advantage in the ring to win.
Chapter 3: Explosive Power Training.
The incredibly explosive & powerful fighters are the most dangerous. You CAN develop explosive speed and power for the ring.
Chapter 4: Rethink Conditioning.
In this chapter you will learn how to develop endless endurance and how to develop the different energy systems that are called upon when fighting in the ring or cage.
Chapter 5. Functional Core Training.
The core is often underdeveloped in fighters and this IS the pillar of the body. It is vital to your fighting performance and longevity to learn how to develop a strong & powerful core.
Chapter 6: Injury prevention Training.
Boxing skill training creates career shortening muscle
Title: Alan Belcher's Immunity MMA
Author: Alan Belcher
It's Finally Time To Start Crushing Your Opponents With The UFC Secrets Of Alan Belcher's Online Immunity Training Portal! Get It Now!!
Alan Belcher's Immunity System Digital Online Training Portal Is Finally Available..
- 10, 234 Hours Drilling...
- 15 Years In The Cage...
- 5,378 Hours Sparring...
- 14 Fights In The UFC...
- 25 Professional Fights...
- 28 Coaches & Trainers...
Learn The Most Effective Defenses And Counters For MMA And Grappling That HAS EVER Been Released!
Discover The Secret To Avoid Counters And Become Being “IMMUNE” to the following leg locks...
- Inverted Heel Hooks: These are the nasty ones... you don’t have to be scared of this anymore once you learn this!
- Heel Hooks: NEVER get caught in this dangerous submission again!!! Alan gives you the most effective defenses from every position possible!!
- Toe Holds: Another common submission that you no longer will have to be worried about in your matches or your fights... this alone is worth the price of admission!
- Straight Ankle Locks: These are the most common leg attacks for beginners but also works at the highest level.. Dicover the secrets to make your ankles like iron shafts rendering your opponents attacks useless.
- Knee Bars: These can cause SERIOUS damage if you do not know how to handle them the right way... and most people (including high
Ebook Type: Video
Title: How To Break 80 and Shoot Like the Pros!
Author: Jack Moorehouse
Jack Moorehouse is the author of the best-selling book "How To Break 80 and Shoot Like the Pros!". He is NOT a golf pro, rather a working man that has helped thousands of golfers from all seven continents lower their handicaps quickly. His free weekly newsletter goes out to thousands of golfers worldwide and provides the latest golf tips, strategies, techniques and instruction on how to improve your golf game.
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Archery Mental Mastery
Author: Adam Cowming
Get a mental edge, and create the mindset of a champion!
The eBook contains all the techniques that an archer from a novice level right though to country or Olympic member could use to improve focus, reducing performance anxiety and creating a mind-set of a champion.
Archery Mental Mastery is a program designed to help you harness your own inner potential to allow archers to develop a winning mind-set.
So by listening to the hypnosis session I can help you to automatically train the unconscious to take new and powerful learning.
- Recorded MP3 Hypnosis reinforcement session
- The fresh thinking and focus of a champion
- A multi-page eBook full of exercises and tips
About the Archery Mental Mastery...
The ebook contains everything you need to better your performance and improve your state-of-mind during archery. The eBook is broken into chapters, an overview is given here:
- General information
- About Me
- A short history of sport psychology
- How and why this works
- Mental Preparation (Pe-shooting)
- Learn the secrets of champions!
- Mental Preparation (Shooting)
- Getting Over Disappointment
- Hypnosis MP3 Audio
Ebook Type: PDFAudio Included,
Title: The Tennis Parents Bible
A Comprehensive Survival Guide to Becoming a World Class Tennis Parent (or Coach)
“It’s Everything You Didn’t Even Know…You Needed To Know”
Most parents spend 100% of their time, money and energy developing their children’s fundamental strokes. Yet in today’s game, a lack of success is most often the result of the underdeveloped mental and emotional components.
This ebook offers REAL SOLUTIONS. This standout organizational manual is designed to assist parents and coaches through the mental and emotional complexities of raising a world class young adult through the game of tennis.
The Tennis Parents Bible outlines the do’s and don’ts of raising and developing a tennis champion.
Provides an invaluable information platform for players, parents and coaches to help define and organize the player’s career.
Identifies the importance of developing a “team” approach versus an “individual” approach for accelerated success.
Title: Run Faster: 15 Minute Speed Trainer!
Worlds #1 Speed Training Program For Athletes of All Ages
Revolutionary speed training exercises help athletes around the world reach their dreams.
Get Faster In Any Sport
What Makes This Training Different?
- No Special Equipment Needed - The exercises can be done practically anywhere and anytime and require no special equipment.
- Being Used by Thousands - Thousands across the world are using these speed training exercises with overwhelming success. Many are setting new personal records in the 40, 60, 100m, 200m, 400m, and more, while leaving their competition in their tracks.
- Helps Nearly Anyone Get Faster - These exercises are safe and work for nearly anyone – including yourself. They are used by Professional athletes, College and High School champions as well as beginner youth as young as 8 years of age – and anyone in between.
- Does Not Take a Lot of Time - The exercises only take about 15 minutes a day, 4 days a week.
- Faster Speed Times Come Quickly - Athletes and players using this training often see dramatic results in their running speed very quickly, even in mid-season… and even if they have been doing other types of training for some time.
- Conditions Muscles For Speed - Adding these workouts to your training
Title: License To Ball
“We can’t stop him, we can only hope to contain him.”
- What if you had to be guarded EVERYWHERE, because you could score from ANYWHERE on the court?
- That’s what opposing coaches and players used to say about Michael Jordan … but what if they were saying those words about you?
- What if opposing coaches routinely had to double and even triple-team you, just to try and slow your scoring down?
- What if you could mix it up in the low post with the raw power of LeBron James, and the buttery-soft touch of Tim Duncan?
- What if you had the range of Kevin Durant, Stephen Curry or Jimmer Fredette?
- What if you could break down defenders like Kobe Bryant, Russell Westbrook or Dwyane Wade and get to the rim ANYTIME you wanted?
Well, that’s exactly what a breakthrough basketball skill development system is designed to make you!
This system is jam-packed with 93 PROVEN tips, drills and secrets to send your scoring average soaring, while also improving your total court game. Even better, you’ll get unlimited access to our own, professionally developed training plans, showing you exactly what drills to use and when to use them.
- You’ll learn how to become a consistent, reliable long-range shooter …
- You’ll learn skills to break down the quickest defenders and get into the lane …
- You’ll learn how to
Title: Strong Shooting Shoulders
Painful Shoulders Stopping You From Shooting?
The Six Week Recovery Plan For Archers With Weak And Sore Shoulders.
4 Reasons You Need This Program
- You want to protect yourself from potentially shooting career ending injuries because of the inherent imbalances caused by both your shooting form and day to day activities.
- You've had a long standing nagging shoulder problem that either limits or completely stops you from shooting your bow. This program picks up where most rehab programs fall short.
- You're preparing for a major tournament and want to create a stong upper body to deal with the demands of shooting on a more regular basis.
- You're coming back from a recent shoulder injury, such as impingement syndrome, torn rotator cuff or upper crossed syndrome, and would like to accelerate the recovery process and eliminate any chance of a repeat injury.
Alistair Whittingham is the performance coach for a number of the worlds best archers, performance director at the University of Edinburgh.
The Strong Shooting Shoulders program picks up where traditional rehab ends, with a program to regain normal strength, and enhance the athlete to even stronger shoulders than prior to the injury
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (114)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (40)
Home Business (182)
How To (238)
Illustrated Picture Books (22)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (35)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (501)
Weight Loss (236)
Young Adult (45)
19 Sports ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $182.55)
just for $29.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc