Have You Been Involved With Someone Who Has Narcissistic Personality Disorder?
Are you Experiencing:
- Inability to Cope
- Obsessive Thoughts
- Feelings of Low Self-Worth
- Suicidal Thoughts
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Inability to Recover
Are You Finding no matter what you do that you just can't get over or past a relationship? Are you still finding yourself going back either physically or emotionally trying to find resolution or closure?
It may be that you have been involved with someone who is a narcissist or has narcissistic personality disorder.
It begins with a feeling that something just isn't right in your life. You may suspect your mate or significant other, but you can't be sure!
Even after leaving I was still feeling powerless!
The good news is, after the second relationship I knew what to do!
- By the time I left the second relationship I had the tools and I knew what to do to heal and get myself back. I was able to recover in record time and move on to have a successful healthy relationship right away.
- I went from taking three years to recover from a three year narcissistic relationship to less than six months to recover from a four year narcisstic relationship.
- I learned how to become narcissism proof! So I would no longer attract that energy into my life, or be attracted to it!
- I learned powerful tools to get my soul back and protect myself from further psychic soul intrusion.
- I learned how to identify the psychic abuse that had taken place and stop any further psychic attacks.
This may sound strange or "woo woo" to you, however, the psychic chord, or invisible energy stream, between you and the narcissist is very real! It is the continuation of this psychic energy stream after the relationship has ended that keeps you engaged with that person.