Get These Songwriting Exercises That Can Show You How To Write Better Songs By Practicing Just 15 Minutes A Day!
Wherever You Are In Your Songwriting, This Mini-Course Will Teach You "The 5 Basics" For Writing Catchier Songs
Here's A Little Of What You'll Get...
- Learn that if you get stuck writing a song there are a few exercises and tips you can do to get out of that writer’s block and continue to write fresh ideas easily.
- Learn why going in order is the most critical part of writing a song.
- Learn the 5 components for writing a song in order of importance so you can begin to brainstorm effectively.
- Learn how the mood can truly resonate with a listener and why there are certain songs that even you listen to over and over again.
- Learn the 3 aspects of making a melody catchier and how you can use that to create an amazingly addictive chorus.
- Learn examples of how to connect your song with your audience to make it as personal as possible.
- Learn why the idea is the most important part of songwriting and how it can fast track your skills.
- Learn why different chords can completely change the mood of your song and which you should choose for your lyrics.
- Learn the most common song structures so that your songs begin to build in a way that they peak perfectly at the chorus